itachi uchiha

Is it possible to get a 7/10 woman

108 posts in this topic

I am 5 or 6/10 in looks.is it possible to get a 7/10 woman in looks?.8or above will be extremely hard i guess

Red pill says it is impossible or u will get golddigger or woman with fucked up psychies

Your look counts for like 10/20%.

Your character for 80/90%.

See how much their look is important for you and how little her character matters for you to want to fuck her ?

Flip that and you have what women are mainly attracted to.

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

1 minute ago, Shin said:

Your look counts for like 10/20%.

Your character for 80/90%.

In my college days i have jerks with 1/10 in charecter and 9/10 in looks get all the best woman.

22 minutes ago, itachi uchiha said:

In my college days i have jerks with 1/10 in charecter and 9/10 in looks get all the best woman.

Jerks are more attractive than nice guys, and you rarily have good man so early in life, so there is only jerks left.

They have balls, are detached, and fun to be around, which triggers emotionally women.

Nice guys are just, nice, which is cute, but not attractive.

God is love

And God in them

1 hour ago, itachi uchiha said:

@Shin but isinit blue pill to think woman care.more.about personality than looks

Stop thinking about fucking pills, can't you see how toxic it is for your life

Stop looking at any blue,red,black pill stuff

Yea there are elements of truth to it, but it sounds like you're considering your entire dating life from the perspective of what colour of pill it falls under which is just dumb and you should stop it. Focus on developing yourself into a sociable guy. 5 or 6 in looks is not bad anyway

In my college days i have jerks with 1/10 in charecter and 9/10 in looks get all the best woman

1/10 in character by your standards. Which are not the same standards women have. Also, it's extremely easy for you to see these guys getting all the girls and look for reasons to hate them i.e. "they're total jerks" when actually many were probably OK guys

@Shin but isinit blue pill to think woman care.more.about personality than looks

No, and every pill ideology you can hear about are partial and deluded.

Most guys who aren't good looking aren't good looking cause they aren't confident enough.

In the eyes of a woman, if you have your shit together, are confident, charming and funny, you're gonna be beautiful to her, regardless of your physical beauty.

God is love

And God in them

Most definietely, especially for dudes. Girls value character more than guys do.

there's this thing called "ugly hot" that girls use lmao. it's a backward compliment but its meant for guys who have other qualities that make them attractive but are not conventionally attractive - looks wise

Edited by Jacob Morres

Man, you could get an 8/10 even ;)

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

4 minutes ago, Thought Art said:

Man, you could get an 8/10 even ;)

7,83/10 to be exact.

24 minutes ago, Username said:

7,83/10 to be exact.

Only with a 92.3 degre jaw, don't spread your bluepill copium in here.

God is love

And God in them

6 hours ago, itachi uchiha said:

I am 5 or 6/10 in looks.is it possible to get a 7/10 woman in looks?.8or above will be extremely hard i guess

Red pill says it is impossible or u will get golddigger or woman with fucked up psychies

Learn how to live from a place of presence and you will attract more 10/10 woman than you know what to do with

You’re playing a loser’s game ranking women like this. It does untold damage to yourself and your esteem in return. Stop ranking them and just pursue women you find beautiful. 

3 hours ago, Lyubov said:

It does untold damage to yourself and your esteem in return

Why? Cuz using ranking scales inadvertently keeps you on a ranking scale as well, and so you judge yourself as lower than others if you're not a 10?

this hierarchy thing feels so ingrained into our psyches lol. I really am curious how much of it you can let go of it 

Edited by Jacob Morres

IMO the gap between a 7 and 8 is large. 7 shouldn't be too hard, 8 will be difficult. A 7 is above-average to me, 8s start to get into truly gorgeous women and then their rarity increases exponentially. A 7 is like 1 in 20 women, an 8 is like 1 in 100, a 9 is like 1 in 1,000.

I think it's much easier for a guy to bump himself up from a 6 to an 8 with fitness, hygiene, and fashion. For women the focus is a lot more on their face, and there's only so much you can do with makeup before you need plastic surgery. If you're concerned you aren't good enough, then make yourself better.

Edited by Yarco