Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Rilles

Went Alone To A Bar For The First Time

24 posts in this topic

Because I havent done that before and it is a good way to conquer social anxiety. Funnily enough I hadnt stepped inside until someone chatted ME up! Which blew my mind, I thought I would have a hard time just sitting alone at the bar maybe chatting up the bartender but the opposite happened. The last funny thing was I basically got laid but I was too drunk to get it up so we just laid around and talked lmao! We had good chemistry! Im very happy that I took the daring choice of going out alone. Wont be my last time. 

(No commenting on the alcohol please, its part of my culture and social matrix and it is very difficult to not drink in social situations.)

My point is basically; Stop caring what your scaredy little mind tells you! Just do it! Try stuff! The worst that can happen is you hang around for 5 minutes and then go home, noone knows who you are and noone cares, the worlds eyes are not on you!

Edited by Rilles

Dont look at me! Look inside!

Nice ?

Will you see her again ? ?

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

2 minutes ago, Shin said:

Nice ?

Will you see her again ? ?

Dont know actually, we talked about going out again to some bar but alot of stuff in said in the hazy atmosphere of a bar. I will contact her on Friday and see, otherwise I will just get on with my life, detachment baby! ;)

@Rilles @Rilles does this actually happen or are u imagining it?

Damn so it is true as shown in the movies.

Is it ur first time.did u pass out from anxiety.does it got hyper awkward

@Rilles

Just now, itachi uchiha said:

does this actually happen or are u imagining it?

It was all a dream. ;)

No, I wasnt very nervous, Its not my first time going out in general, I have done it a million times, just alone this time. 

Nice dude! I've always struggled going to bars alone, I like clubs cos you can blend into the crowd, bars are tougher, so really nicely done :D

Also same for drinking, I live in a heavy drinking culture so going out and not drinking is a lot harder

30 minutes ago, something_else said:

Nice dude! I've always struggled going to bars alone, I like clubs cos you can blend into the crowd, bars are tougher, so really nicely done :D

Also same for drinking, I live in a heavy drinking culture so going out and not drinking is a lot harder

I dont like clubs normally so I would never choose to go to them alone. The vibe is usually too rowdy and the music too loud. Havent missed them at all during the pandemic tbh. 

3 minutes ago, Knowledge Hoarder said:

You got lucky af

And what does that tell you?

Edited by Rilles

4 hours ago, Rilles said:

The last funny thing was I basically got laid but I was too drunk to get it up so we just laid around and talked lmao!

Your story sounds fishy … you are leaving out a ton of details between getting to the bar and having sex with some stranger.

3 minutes ago, Terell Kirby said:

Your story sounds fishy … you are leaving out a ton of details between getting to the bar and having sex with some stranger.

Lol what more do you want to know? 

Drinking culture? What BS is this you invented?

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

2 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Huh?

1 minute ago, Knowledge Hoarder said:

That you shouldn't expect to get this lucky. You basically got chatted up by someone, that almost never happens, unless you've been hanging out at that bar many times, and people already know you. But, that's not luck then.

But I wouldnt have been "lucky" if I hadnt gone there in the first place which was a conscious choice!

Edited by Rilles

22 minutes ago, Rilles said:

Lol what more do you want to know? 

How did you get her from the bar to the bedroom? What principles of attraction and physical escalation did you use?

Not sharing these kinds of details makes your story sound suspect, especially to those that know how this shit works (like me).

Edited by Terell Kirby

38 minutes ago, Rilles said:

Huh?

Well, Leo said many times before that without alcohol we as Rilles & LR wouldn't exist.

34 minutes ago, Rilles said:

But I wouldnt have been "lucky" if I hadnt gone there in the first place which was a conscious choice!

I like your attitude :)

Edited by Loving Radiance

Life Purpose journey

Presence. Goodness. Grace. Love.

51 minutes ago, Rilles said:

yup you certainly got to create situations where you can get "lucky"

awesome that you went there alone

Edited by PurpleTree

40 minutes ago, Terell Kirby said:

How did you get her from the bar to the bedroom? What principles of attraction and physical escalation did you use?

Not sharing these kinds of details makes your story sound suspect, especially to those that know how this shit works (like me).

Why would he lie ?

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

1 hour ago, Terell Kirby said:

Well, the attraction kind of happened spontaneously, I wasnt actually planning on getting laid, I was planning on having a good time. So I dont know what I did because I wasnt thinking about that. The point of the post was to encourage people to go out despite their fears of embarrasment, not a step-by-step pickup artist post. 

23 minutes ago, Shin said:

Why would he lie ?

I have absolutely nothing to gain by lying, nobody knows who I am on here anyways, I could be Obama for all you guys know. I just wanted to share something fun that happened to me and maybe inspire others. 

Edited by Rilles

On 12/16/2021 at 7:23 AM, Rilles said:

(No commenting on the alcohol please, its part of my culture and social matrix and it is very difficult to not drink in social situations.)

On 12/16/2021 at 11:52 AM, Leo Gura said:

rationalizations and justifications to keep the addiction going.

It's not me who's got a drinking problem is my culture