Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
SQAAD

Am i a Human or Not?

40 posts in this topic

Leo has made some contradictory claims on his videos. On instances he has said 'you think you are a human' and on other occasions he has stated how we are so limited by this body and can't love like God. 

From my experience I am a limited human being or it would be better to say that I have always been aware of a limited human body is with me wherever I go. (deep sleep would be an exception). Any Opinions about this? 

Edited by SQAAD

Okay so without any concepts made about anything, saying I'm human is just not true. Absolutely speaking, we can't say anything about it, so saying I'm a human makes no sense.

Seeing that all is one, I am all, so I am not a human being compared to anything else. But I am ALSO that human being.

Seeing that all is imaginary I am only the human being as an imaginary modulation of myself, only in the relative world.

Seeing that the magic trick is here for me to live myself as every detail of myself, I am quite proudly including the dualistic perspective, because that's also me, and that is what I, Oneness, choose to experience myself as.

You are currently having the experience of being a human. It is not your true identity. 

@Matthew85

2 minutes ago, Matthew85 said:

You are currently having the experience of being a human. It is not your true identity. 

What is my true identity? 

@peanutspathtotruth

15 minutes ago, peanutspathtotruth said:

Okay so without any concepts made about anything, saying I'm human is just not true. Absolutely speaking, we can't say anything about it, so saying I'm a human makes no sense.

Saying that you're a human makes a lot of sense since your body is always with you. The toilet sink, houses, bridges and other people are not. 

Your body is the only constant thing that you can't get rid of and always stays with you. 

This is why materialists believes that they are a human body & I can't blame them for that. It's the logical conclusion to make (I'm not saying its right necessarily). 

Edited by SQAAD

Definitely not.

Meditate long enough and you'll see for yourself. People telling you won't change anything.

Alternative Rock Music and Spirituality on YouTube: The Buddha Visions

@Gili Trawangan 

7 minutes ago, Gili Trawangan said:

Definitely not.

Meditate long enough and you'll see for yourself. People telling you won't change anything.

When meditating i have tasted this sense of emptiness. Felt like i was an empty canvas. It's really freeing to be nothing in particular for a while. 

Edited by SQAAD

10 minutes ago, SQAAD said:

@peanutspathtotruth

Saying that you're a human makes a lot of sense since your body is always with you. The toilet sink, houses, bridges and other people are not. 

Your body is the only constant thing that you can't get rid of and always stays with you. 

This is why materialists believes that they are a human body & I can't blame them for that. It's the logical conclusion to make (I'm not saying its right necessarily). 

I see what you're saying. But in no way is the body constant. The body once was not here, and we forget it at times, and it won't be here some day. It's neither a constant nor can't you get rid of it. Be unlucky in traffic and you don't experience the body anymore.

You can also just look into the feeling of the body and see that there is nothing substantial or constant. It's just vibrations of yourself, just like anything else we call experience.

And yes, because we misinterpret that vibration as being a constant feeling, we think that's what we are. Same goes for thoughts which seem like they were actually substantial instead of fluctuating waves of nothingness vibrating in nothingness. God god'ing itself

@peanutspathtotruth

1 minute ago, peanutspathtotruth said:

I see what you're saying. But in no way is the body constant. The body once was not here, and we forget it at times, and it won't be here some day. It's neither a constant nor can't you get rid of it. Be unlucky in traffic and you don't experience the body anymore.

You can also just look into the feeling of the body and see that there is nothing substantial or constant. It's just vibrations of yourself, just like anything else we call experience.

And yes, because we misinterpret that vibration as being a constant feeling, we think that's what we are. Same goes for thoughts which seem like they were actually substantial instead of fluctuating waves of nothingness vibrating in nothingness. God god'ing itself

What do you mean by saying that there is nothing substantial in the feeling of the body? 

By saying that the body is constant i mean that its more constant than pretty much any other object in my perception. I always have felt and seen my body. Its always with me unlike a chair or something else. 

22 minutes ago, SQAAD said:

@peanutspathtotruth

What do you mean by saying that there is nothing substantial in the feeling of the body?

When you feel your right hand for example and dive into that sensation for a very long time, trying to find the substance of it, that thing that you think exists there, you can never pin point it - because it is ever changing. It might appear as if it were not changing, because it vibrates too fast for you to notice or it vibrates with great intensity. But even though it seems that way, when you look, there is no substance. Only a belief of a substance, of a thingness.

You can do this with every experience. I like gravity for this exploration. Put your head and hands on the ground in front of you, close your eyes and zoom in on the feeling that you label gravity. It feels so strong and present. But what is it? There's nothing there, really. But look and question and see for yourself, maybe you go even deeper than I have. Can make you float pretty quickly ?‍♂️

22 minutes ago, SQAAD said:

@peanutspathtotruth

By saying that the body is constant i mean that its more constant than pretty much any other object in my perception. I always have felt and seen my body. Its always with me unlike a chair or something else. 

Absolutely. But that makes it just an experience that stays for a while longer than most. If you have a pain in your body and it stays for a few days, you know the feeling of it becoming more of a "thing" and it annoys you and you want to get rid of it because it feels so sticky and burdening. Right? That's because we're reifying experiences - we're making them "things". That's a term from object-relations theory by the way, "reification". It's a well known psychological pattern we have. And that's what we do with the body pretty early on, and now it's pretty much dialed in, so we have to really penetrate that belief for it to soften.

Edited by peanutspathtotruth

1 hour ago, SQAAD said:

@Matthew85

What is my true identity? 

@SQAAD That is challenging to articulate. What we are is beyond any identity or language. You could say you are infinite awareness currently focusing part of your consciousness to have an experience of being a human named SQAAD. 

2 hours ago, SQAAD said:

I always have felt and seen my body. Its always with me unlike a chair or something else. 

Maybe there are bodies that experience sensations like sight sound smell touch taste...... and that's it.

But no one or no higher source actually experiencing it?

❤ 

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

Nothing behind the apparent witnessing and experiencing. ?

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

And if there is no real witness is it still considered a real happening?

❤ 

You're God imagining yourself to be human with human limitations. And as a human, you haven't expended adequate effort to determine how to move beyond your limitations(or perhaps you just haven't desired to attempt such a thing, or perceive such to be impossible, or some combination thereof). So there is no contradiction between your true identity being God, and simultaneously you experiencing yourself as something that clearly isn't God. It's necessary for it to be this way, because you're Omnipresent as God(have all possible experience that could be imagined by infinite imagination). And also Omniscient(all possible experience means all possible knowledge as knowledge proceeds from experience). If you're all knowing then you know what it's like not to know. Perhaps most importantly, you're Omnibenevolent(infinitely loving). And you love everything so much you decided to become it. Which was necessary since God is the only thing that exists or even can exist in the first place.

Edited by JuliusCaesar
Spelling Correction

Potestas Infinitas, Libertas Infinitas, Auctoritas Infinitas.

Bee Oh Tea Age

But really, I have no clue either.

@Judy2

We got the same train of thought. xD

Thought about doing that too, just instead of ?, I would've chosen ?. 

You are God cosplaying as a human.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@SQAAD Um no, so you don't exist, reality is a composite of layers upon layers and there's no core

If you're struggling to function in the world you should probably think of yourself as human

Hark ye yet again — the little lower layer. All visible objects, man, are but as pasteboard masks. But in each event — in the living act, the undoubted deed — there, some unknown but still reasoning thing puts forth the mouldings of its features from behind the unreasoning mask. If man will strike, strike through the mask! How can the prisoner reach outside except by thrusting through the wall? To me, the white whale is that wall, shoved near to me. Sometimes I think there's naught beyond. But 'tis enough.