integration journey

are psychedelic retreats legit ?

7 posts in this topic

Is it worth paying that much to go to a San Pedro or Bufo retreat/ceremony ? 

did you get value out of it ?

Thanks!

6 minutes ago, integration journey said:

Is it worth paying that much to go to a San Pedro or Bufo retreat/ceremony ? 

No, but yes 

Personally, I got a lot from my retreat. Each substance (Bufo, Ayahuasca, San Pedro) Gave me the necessary tools to properly start to working with psychedelics and pursue true Awakening and God Realization.

But what shocked me (at the retreat) was that noone else felt anything, beside me. And this made me shook for a while. Because I felt like I was deluding myself.

1/10 successrate from the one I went to. I guess it has to do with how seriously your taking it.

Most people just take these retreats as an “experience” and they go back to “their” lives.

I would say that its worth it, if you are serious, have set good intentions. And if you go in with an open mind.

Edited by Vincent S

“Life is just a break from an Infinite Orgasm. Prolong your break for as long as you want. Ride that wave. But don’t forget where you're headed.”

1 hour ago, Gregory1 said:

Just buy some LSD man. No need to go to a Retreat:P

smart move

softly into the Abyss...

I went to two inner mastery retreats in Italy. 

The ayawuaska doses are ridiculously low. 

the Bufo alvarius (5meo) is a bit stronger but still not enough to breakthrough. 

Overall it was overpriced and kinda useless. 

It's like they know that they don't have the facilities to manage high doses experiences so they give less to avoid troubles (bad trips).

I go to ceremonies in Mexico and find them invaluable.   The medicines are part of the culture of Mexico, and they understand them.  I would never do a ceremony In the US, where it is not part of the culture.  The ceremonies are conducted by real shamen interested in healing and not profit.    I get as much medicine as I need.  On my last niños santos (mushroom) ceremony, I took 6 grams.  I have worked with ayahuasca, yopo, san pedro, niños santos,  kambo, and bufo alvarius.    The most valuable part is healing as a group during a ceremony, and meeting new friends face to face  who are on the same path.  I am not an incel and anonymous interactions in a virtual world does nothing for me.

Edited by Jodistrict

Vincit omnia Veritas.