BipolarGrowth

I don’t want to be enlightened.

7 posts in this topic

The closer I get to this “thing”, the more I realize that I just want to be like I wanted to be as a child. I want to be a Samurai. I want to be a giant red dragon defending its hoard effortlessly against the best of the best of the the petty humanoid wizards, warriors, thieves, etc. I want to be Yami Yugo from Yu-Gi-Oh. I want to be Legolas. I want to be a wizard. 

I want to be now just what I wanted to be. Maybe Neuralink 3.0 + VR + 5-MeO + Datura - saturated fat will get me there. Any suggestions/methods to speed this up? I suppose lucid dreaming would be a little preview if mastered. 

50A83EEB-681D-43EE-AC38-11FD46B562A2.jpeg

Edited by BipolarGrowth

Everybody wanna be a mystic, but nobody wanna dissolve themselves to the point of a psych ward visit. 
https://youtu.be/5i5jGU9wn2M?si=-rXSAiT1MMZrdBtY

Reminds me of some old & wise scriptures, of a man who was ‘lookin California, but feelin Minnesota’. 

Similarly, ‘thinkin Legolas, but living & feelin Icarus’.  

Wants to be yam I you go he says. 

This freakin guy. 

:x

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

A suggestion could be to express this desire of fantasy through production of video games (it's getting easier with Unity!) and short films or any other form of art which not only let you entirely design your desired experience but also lets you share that experience with others once it is done.

Edited by 4201

28 minutes ago, 4201 said:

A suggestion could be to express this desire of fantasy through production of video games (it's getting easier with Unity!) and short films or any other form of art which not only let you entirely design your desired experience but also lets you share that experience with others once it is done.

Hmm, good idea ? 

Everybody wanna be a mystic, but nobody wanna dissolve themselves to the point of a psych ward visit. 
https://youtu.be/5i5jGU9wn2M?si=-rXSAiT1MMZrdBtY

5 hours ago, Nahm said:

Reminds me of some old & wise scriptures, of a man who was ‘lookin California, but feelin Minnesota’. 

Soundgarden, Outshine?

6 hours ago, BipolarGrowth said:

The closer I get to this “thing”, the more I realize that I just want to be like I wanted to be as a child. I want to be a Samurai. I want to be a giant red dragon defending its hoard effortlessly against the best of the best of the the petty humanoid wizards, warriors, thieves, etc. I want to be Yami Yugo from Yu-Gi-Oh. I want to be Legolas. I want to be a wizard. 

I want to be now just what I wanted to be. Maybe Neuralink 3.0 + VR + 5-MeO + Datura - saturated fat will get me there. Any suggestions/methods to speed this up? I suppose lucid dreaming would be a little preview if mastered.

Yea lucid dreaming or "reality shifting" which is basically like lucid dreaming except you decide what you want to experience in the dream before you go to sleep and then you can be in that reality for a long time, sometimes months, but only a few hours pass by in real life, and all sensations feel real, etc.

But I have a feeling some interesting things, inventions and real reality shifting things are coming soon. It's being held back by the old system but some things are already slipping through the cracks, but that deserves a thread on its own, there is a lot to say and discuss about it.