Leo Gura

Omicron Is Coming

86 posts in this topic

49 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

The new Pfizer pill is like 85%+ effective against death. So that will be a game-changer.

We just need to buy time until better treatment options are available and more vaccines are sent to the third world. That should be another year.

A few boosters are reasonable, spaced 6 months apart.

Wait so there is death? 

Really, guys, sometimes you say death is impossible because existence is all there is, then you say death is real and care about methods to avoid death.

17 minutes ago, CuriousityIsKey said:

Wait so there is death? 

Really, guys, sometimes you say death is impossible because existence is all there is, then you say death is real and care about methods to avoid death.

Relative vs absolute. Ego/body/physical will die, awareness will not because its not a thing. But 99% of people are identified with the ego so they are afraid of dying which makes sense because ego will go someday... completely. 

Edited by Rilles

Dont look at me! Look inside!

20 minutes ago, CuriousityIsKey said:

Wait so there is death? 

I suggest simply starting a meditation habit and trusting fully in what you feel. Don't entertain beliefs like "death is not real." Just listen to yourself and see what truly resonates for you.

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

Omicron is pretty mild.

Look at South Africa.

Biggest wave yet, barely any deaths. And it's not because of vaccines because only 25% are fully vaccinated.

58 minutes ago, vladorion said:

Omicron is pretty mild.

Look at South Africa.

Biggest wave yet, barely any deaths. And it's not because of vaccines because only 25% are fully vaccinated.

Yeah, but it's going to spread even much faster than ever before, which means a lot more people throughout the whole world will be hospitalized and die at a much faster rate than ever before. 

After listening to Dr. Ding just now, I am kinda freaking out now.

2 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

The new Pfizer pill is like 85%+ effective against death. So that will be a game-changer.

We just need to buy time until better treatment options are available and more vaccines are sent to the third world. That should be another year.

A few boosters are reasonable, spaced 6 months apart.

I thought that the pill is 89%+ effective against both hospitalization and death.

Besides that, after listening to that clip on your original post, this is getting really scary. 

I really hope that we don't either have another lockdown or that every single human throughout the whole world will get infected by the virus, regardless of how many people have been fully vaccinated and have gotten a booster:(.

Edited by Hardkill

Jesus christ. Thought "spiritual people" used to be abit more clever and skeptical to the mainstream than this. Unless you are old or very sick you can rely on your own immune system and natural, healthy food and remedies to combat this virus. No need to fill big-pharmas pockets and inject an unnatural, untested mRNA-"vaccine" into your body (not once but over and over), which obviously doesn't stop the spread and only might prevent severe illness for a short period.

Omicron is less lethal and more virulent than previous mutations, so best thing is to let it run through the population naturally until it becomes endemic and we achieved herd-immunity.

Trying to vaccinate away an ongoing pandemic with "booster" upon booster is just pure madness.

Since when did you people become so irrationally afraid of death? 

Edited by BlackPhil

2 minutes ago, BlackPhil said:

Jesus christ. Thought "spiritual people" used to be abit more clever and skeptical to the mainstream than this. Unless you are old or very sick you can rely on your own immune system and natural, healthy food and remedies to combat this virus. No need to fill big-pharmas pockets and inject an unnatural, untested mRNA-"vaccine" into your body (not once but over and over), that obviously doesn't stop the spread and only might prevent severe illness for a short period.

Omicron is less lethal and more virulent than previous mutations, so best thing is to let it run through the population naturally until it becomes endemic and we achieved herd-immunity.

Trying to vaccinate away an ongoing pandemic with "booster" upon booster is just pure madness.

yet, your post helps with nothing at all.  zero value.  nothing was gained at all except time lost reading that.  truly, a worse fate than a vaccine injection.

Just now, hoodrow trillson said:

yet, your post helps with nothing at all.  zero value.  nothing was gained at all except time lost reading that.  truly, a worse fate than a vaccine injection.

Yeah, can only say the same about yours, my friend.

This whole thing with the pandemic and the fear-mongering has become alot like a giant cult. A sort of mass-psychosis, so to speak. This is not the return of the Black Death people. And injecting mRNA-technology (which makes your body produce toxic spike-proteins) over and over into your body is not healthy, anyone in their right mind should be able to understand this.

Edited by BlackPhil

19 minutes ago, BlackPhil said:

Jesus christ. Thought "spiritual people" used to be abit more clever and skeptical to the mainstream than this. Unless you are old or very sick you can rely on your own immune system and natural, healthy food and remedies to combat this virus. No need to fill big-pharmas pockets and inject an unnatural, untested mRNA-"vaccine" into your body (not once but over and over), which obviously doesn't stop the spread and only might prevent severe illness for a short period.

???

26 minutes ago, BlackPhil said:

People like you really get on my nerves. Just you wait until either someone close to you dies or when you almost die or are going to inevitable dye from being infected by this virus. Then, you'll sing a different a tune about the vaccines. Mark my words!

5 minutes ago, Hardkill said:

People like you really get on my nerves. Just you wait until either someone close to you dies or when you almost die or are going to inevitable dye from being infected by this virus. Then, you'll sing a different a tune about the vaccines. Mark my words!

I live in Sweden, we didn't lock down during this whole pandemic. Almost everyone I know (including myself) has had covid. One or two of them got quite ill and lost their smell for a while but that was it. 

If this was an effective, well-tested vaccine, that didn't make you sign up for a damn subscription to big-pharma, I would maybe have a different opinion.

Edited by BlackPhil

55 minutes ago, BlackPhil said:

I live in Sweden, we didn't lock down during this whole pandemic. Almost everyone I know (including myself) has had covid. One or two of them got quite ill and lost their smell for a while but that was it. 

If this was an effective, well-tested vaccine, that didn't make you sign up for a damn subscription to big-pharma, I would maybe have a different opinion.

Thank you for your anecdotal evidence and your personal prerequisites for getting this mysterious hypothetical vaccine that you’ve come up with in your head.

These posts are just what we need.  Just pure white noise.

10 minutes ago, hoodrow trillson said:

Thank you for your anecdotal evidence and your personal prerequisites for getting this mysterious hypothetical vaccine that you’ve come up with in your head.

These posts are just what we need.  Just pure white noise.

Yes thank you, I'm fully aware I wont be able to reach people like you, no matter what sense I try to bring. Cults tend to work that way unfortunately. It's members/victims are usually immune to any piece of information that goes against what they've been led to believe is the unquestionable truth. 

Fortunately not everyone is that deep into it yet, so hopefully this doesn't apply to everyone reading.

1 minute ago, BlackPhil said:

Yes thank you, I'm fully aware I wont be able to reach people like you, no matter what sense I try to bring. Cults tend to work that way unfortunately. It's members/victims are usually immune to any piece of information that goes against what they've been led to believe is the unquestionable truth. 

Fortunately not everyone is that deep into it yet, so hopefully this doesn't apply to everyone reading.

Okay Morpheus from the Matrix xD  I hope you can wake up these hypothetical people in the weirdo scenarios you’re making up in your own mind.  

Absolutely normal.

There has been an increase of young people getting heart related conditions (myocarditis and pericarditis) after getting the vaccine. Medical whistleblowers have claimed that the number of heart related cases are much higher than what is reported by health organizations. This is a risk not worth taking, imo.

Covid will never disappear..

Sooner or later everyone will get it. That means my unvaccinated mom will get it sooner or later :/

2 hours ago, BlackPhil said:

Good luck advertising your pro-death stance to your fellow citizens.

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

12 minutes ago, Carl-Richard said:

Good luck advertising your pro-death stance to your fellow citizens.

That's just pure gaslighting and you know it. Doesn't work on me, I'm sorry.