Raptorsin7

What Do You Love About Leo

42 posts in this topic

i think many of those "outrageous experiments in consciousness"

are extremely courageous. 

i'm too scared to lose my mind (in a bad way) to do this stuff

His quote when he said “If you don’t see God in a strip club you don’t know God”

I like that time he cried and said “it’s love, what else would it be? It’s love” 

haha, love you folks

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

Okay here are some things:

• His dedication and work ethic.
  • His passion.
  • His compassion and understanding.
  • Great and responsible role-model.
  • Great leader.
  • He takes 100% responsibility for everything, even outside of his life, like a real God haha.
  • Successful and a real pro at his work.
  • His mind is creative as fuck!
  • Wise and intelligent, creative genius.
  • Scientific and realistic when needed.
  • He has an astounding understanding ability of the other person's perspective.
  • Multi-perspectival.
  • Positive.
  • Empowering.
  • He puts himself out there and exposes his vulnerabilities courageously.
  • He puts up with a lot of BS, including mine haha.
  • Democratic but has reasonable boundaries.
  • He forgives.
  • He's flexible.
  • Balanced in most aspects.
  • He reads your posts and answers your questions as a friend with humility, not as a famous YouTuber, or an enlightened guru.
  • He covers a variety of topics with staggering depth for each topic.
  • He has content and structure.
  • One of the most integrated human beings, probably of all time.
  • He can exhibit tough love when necessary.
  • His advice is always on point.
Edited by Gesundheit2

Foolish until proven other-wise ;)

he is clearly spreading his experience of love for everyone to benefit from, this is inspiring

article-0-0024242600000258-186_233x347.jpg all hail the cult leader

just be here, if you can do it this moment you can do it the next moment

this is the now, now is all that is real, the truth is now, not your concept or experience, just this

is there suffering in this ? work to be done young jedi. me

63aae628-2d79-41f2-8ca1-febf820e51df.jpg

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

I like that he's chill and isn't pissy.  Pissy guys are annoying.

How he explains complex abstract concepts in an interesting/amusing, memorable & practical way.

I've almost never met a teacher who could get all those 3 down at once. 

Usually It may be practical but presented in such a boring unpersuasive way, or it may be interesting but too far out in la la land to apply or see any ramifications.

One great example is the video on "the importance of going meta". This initially didn't resonate with me & I even felt like Leo was an armchair philosopher at one point, but only later I come to listen to this video again & some ripple was created in my brain,

The counterintuitive video is another example where something shifted in my brain, funnily enough only after listening to it again a couple times & being able to connect it to direct experiences did it truly resonate. 

Edited by Striving for more

Always felt like I was consulting with Sherlock Holmes when watching Leo. I'm not very rational or good with my head

Edited by charlie cho

11 hours ago, Gesundheit2 said:
  • He reads your posts and answers your questions as a friend with humility, not as a famous YouTuber, or an enlightened guru.

This is so true and for free!. Thinking about it I have been so ungrateful. He could get hit by a truck tomorrow. 

I love many things about Leo….

Too many things. He’s literally become my Buddha and for that he must die (metaphorically of course).

The game of survival cannot be won. 

not to add to the ego train.

• he's a great youtuber. one of my faves.
  • watched for years, he goes all the way into topics, explains things in a way I want to listen usually,
  • he's himself 
  • created his own company ayo?
  • he hates when people dont type in standard english and i love to troll that.
  • ez on the eyes
  • his laugh and charisma

@Raptorsin7

On 12/15/2021 at 8:32 AM, Raptorsin7 said:

As someone who has been critical of Leo and probably deserved to be kicked off the forum a few times I wanted to take time to reflect on the other side of Leo. I know many of us on the forum can be very critical of him, but I think it would be a nice change of pace if we shared what we love or appreciate about him to balance out our perspectives.

I'll start.

I really appreciate Leo because he is the reason I started meditating. In one of his earlier videos he said meditation is the most important thing you can do to improve yourself, and after listening to that I just started a practice and was shockingly consistent. Years later I have grown and learned a lot about spirituality, and it all started with one of Leo's videos.

I also appreciate how relentlessly and honestly Leo speaks about and approaches the truth/love/etc. Leo really put himself out there and has been labeled crazy, mentally ill etc, but he really just pushed forward and let his pursuit for the truth guide the way. I'm sure it could have been easier to lie about his insights and play a safer PR game with his online presence, business etc.

I am really grateful that he created a forum like this for like minded people to get together. I have met the best people i've ever encountered on this forum, and I really cherish my interactions with so many different people on here.

I admire his level of communication, and how he maintains his boldness.

Even though i am not happy with the direction leo is heading, i personally love leo.at the moment he is good and not corrupt and i love it.i do not know how it will be in the future