johnlocke18

A deeper realization than god

281 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, johnlocke18 said:

@Gregory1 If you believe anything without doubt that makes it seem true, but that doesn’t mean it is true. You don’t know if it’s true. Someone could have a cheating partner and have no doubt they’re faithful. 

@johnlocke18 I did NOT talk about BELIEVING stuff. Belief = doubt. Stop doubting, stop believing, look whats true.


Please do not take anything I say as an insult. I have 17 warning points and I'd like to stay on this forum.

You are Love.

1 year meditation, 1 hour daily https://www.actualized.org/forum/topic/76489-1-year-meditation-1h-daily-start-at-100122/

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/14/2021 at 10:30 PM, johnlocke18 said:

I did 5meo the other day and experienced god like usual. However, I went even deeper and experienced the deepest peaceful emptiness possible. The only reason people think there is nothing deeper than god, is because they assumed previous “nothing”, or emptiness experiences are the deepest you can go. There is one final nothingness after infinity or god realization, that is so empty you can tell it’s pre-reality, or before Infinite everything. All of the awakenings are swinging of the pendulum between the atman and the Brahman, or at everything and nothing. I thought at first enlightenment was below god realization, but then I realized that the enlightened masters really are above god realization. The reason they keep saying “this isn’t it”, and avoid talking about god, is because you will think one cessation experience is what they’re talking about, but it’s not. And then when you realize god, you think you’re above it. They have realized god, and at first you think god realization is somehow above enlightenment, when really god realization is the atman or everything they’re talking about! Then there’s one last fully peaceful cessation, and it’s so deep you can feel it is what was before the Big Bang, or infinity even existed. You just know. I know I experience god, and I know that there really is on more ultimate emptiness afterwards. You can say I just didn’t get it, no I fully grasped god, and I know there’s one more emptiness that’s deeper. Don’t just assume the enlightened masters avoid god talk out of ignorance, or that I haven’t gone deep enough. I knew an ex monk that smoked 5meo that went through something similar. 

Good work. You realized "the void," which is far closer to your true nature than anything Leo has ever talked about. Leo is stuck on the God phase (AKA sphere of infinite consciousness, in Buddhism). He is unable to let go of that ground to realize the vast no-thingness underlying all phenomenal experience. Keep working with this. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Gregory1 said:

Stop denying God or U'll be kicked:)

Lol, oh I'm aware. That's how Leo does things to keep control over the dogma... his teachings are sacred, higher than Buddha, higher than Jesus... if only the people who had spent 70-80 years training their minds through actual training, insight, and contemplation had just gotten their hands on some DMT! But hey, don't take my word for it. Peter Ralston, who was once Leo's #1 teacher, told him repeatedly to lay off the drugs and do the work. And the results of that choice are evident. Leo is attached to the label of God and has built a kingdom of beliefs around it. Maybe he has experienced the void beneath the God state, but to express that publicly would be an admission that he has not gone "all the way"... and that's not good for his business model of guru. 

But as Leo says, verify it. There are states deeper and more profound than infinite consciousness. If you are happy to hang out in God-bliss-land, however, suit yourself. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, OneHandClap said:

Good work. You realized "the void," which is far closer to your true nature than anything Leo has ever talked about. Leo is stuck on the God phase (AKA sphere of infinite consciousness, in Buddhism). He is unable to let go of that ground to realize the vast no-thingness underlying all phenomenal experience. Keep working with this. 

He talked about the void stuff a long time ago, maybe you're far behind xD


God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Shin said:

He talked about the void stuff a long time ago, maybe you're far behind xD

What he calls the void is not the void. Leo's not even near the finish line, but I can tell you guys are attached to the guru image you have hoisted upon him. Again, if Leo were to come out and tell the truth - that he hasn't reached enlightenment in any traditional sense - it would make him look like a fool after spending so many years battling trolls on here. He can't afford to have the integrity to tell his followers that he was wrong. For a community based on "not believing," some of you sure are belief crusaders!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, OneHandClap said:

What he calls the void is not the void. Leo's not even near the finish line, but I can tell you guys are attached to the guru image you have hoisted upon him. Again, if Leo were to come out and tell the truth - that he hasn't reached enlightenment in any traditional sense - it would make him look like a fool after spending so many years battling trolls on here. He can't afford to have the integrity to tell his followers that he was wrong. For a community based on "not believing," some of you sure are belief crusaders!

On what he's wrong and what is the real void then ?


God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Shin I repeated them so many times. That nothingness is nothingness and The only thing separate from god or reality is nothingness, and if you think it’s not possible you either haven’t realized true nothingness, or you don’t understand the meaning and think it just means empty space. Or a void form of god. No, god and reality both exist, so they are not part of nonexistence. And for the people saying they are two sides of the same coin, no they are not. Nothingness is nothingness and it doesn’t exist. Anything else is a thing that’s part of existence, even infinity. There can literally be NOTHING outside of infinity because it goes on and on forever, so the only thing that can be is NOTHING. Not empty space, because that would mean reality ends. No, absolutely nothing. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@OneHandClap You’re the only one that understands what I mean whether intellectual or through realization. They keep smarting off even though it goes over their heads, that we’re not just talking about empty space, or infinity, but true nothingness which the mind can’t comprehend. It’s funny how they even say themselves there is NOTHING outside of god, without realizing it because they keep thinking about emptiness. And it’s funny that people get kicked for disagreeing with the main teaching, and then get so upset when people call it a cult. That’s literally as controlling as a cult can get. Imagine if it was a real life commune,  imagine people getting verbally abused and ran out of the commune, or even getting executed if their were no laws. If we get kicked that just gives more evidence the place runs like a cult. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Shin He talked about the void that you can experience, but the fact that you experience it means it’s something and not nothing. Nothing is separate from god, nothing is deeper than god, so the only thing separate from god is nothingness, which you can realize and it’s the deepest realization because “nothing is deeper than god.” I feel like you’ll never comprehend what I’m saying though, and just keep thinking about empty space or blackness that you can experience. You guys even said yourselves without realizing it, nothing can be deeper than god. That’s right, so true nothingness is it.   

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, johnlocke18 said:

@Shin I repeated them so many times. That nothingness is nothingness and The only thing separate from god or reality is nothingness, and if you think it’s not possible you either haven’t realized true nothingness, or you don’t understand the meaning and think it just means empty space. Or a void form of god. No, god and reality both exist, so they are not part of nonexistence. And for the people saying they are two sides of the same coin, no they are not. Nothingness is nothingness and it doesn’t exist. Anything else is a thing that’s part of existence, even infinity. There can literally be NOTHING outside of infinity because it goes on and on forever, so the only thing that can be is NOTHING. Not empty space, because that would mean reality ends. No, absolutely nothing. 

Yep. 

26 minutes ago, johnlocke18 said:

@OneHandClap You’re the only one that understands what I mean whether intellectual or through realization. They keep smarting off even though it goes over their heads, that we’re not just talking about empty space, or infinity, but true nothingness which the mind can’t comprehend. It’s funny how they even say themselves there is NOTHING outside of god, without realizing it because they keep thinking about emptiness. And it’s funny that people get kicked for disagreeing with the main teaching, and then get so upset when people call it a cult. That’s literally as controlling as a cult can get. Imagine if it was a real life commune,  imagine people getting verbally abused and ran out of the commune, or even getting executed if their were no laws. If we get kicked that just gives more evidence the place runs like a cult. 

And yep. 

Had some good times with yall, thank you & Godbless! ?? 


MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Gregory1 Really think about that for a second. Listen to the words coming out of your mouth, and you’re apart of this. Yet it’s all about open mindedness? Weird huh? 

Edited by johnlocke18

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Nahm Thank you. I know I’m making this messy but Im just trying to get people to understand. And if nothing is deeper than god, then nothing is the deepest realization! 

Edited by johnlocke18

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@johnlocke18

Hace 1 hora, OneHandClap dijo:

 

the nothing you speak of is non-existence, and you cannot be aware of it because it does not exist. If you realized it, it is that it exists, and if it exists it is existence, an aspect of god

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@BipolarGrowth I can’t watch it right now but I know frank yang has said before there’s one more emptiness after god. I’m not sure if it’s the true nothingness that you can’t really personally experience, or the void, but either way he’s on to something. True enlightenment is realizing there is nothing beyond infinity, and actually realizing that true nothingness. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Breakingthewall You get what I’m saying, so I’ll elaborate. You don’t experience it you realize it, because like you said if you experience it’s not nothing. But you need to understand that you know how when you go to sleep you go away without experience and time just skips. It’s like that, but when you become god and go deep enough, you can go away like that but to the point you realize ALL of existence goes away. It is almost like god or infinity temporarily killing itself to no longer exist, not because it’s tired of it or has human like limits, but because it’s nature like everything else in existence has to go away at some point. You don’t experience it but you realize it’s happening. And that is true enlightenment. Becoming god or the atman, but having a no self “experience” not just as a human, but as existence.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, johnlocke18 said:

@Breakingthewall You get what I’m saying, so I’ll elaborate. You don’t experience it you realize it, because like you said if you experience it’s not nothing. But you need to understand that you know how when you go to sleep you go away without experience and time just skips. It’s like that, but when you become god and go deep enough, you can go away like that but to the point you realize ALL of existence goes away. It is almost like god or infinity temporarily killing itself to no longer exist, not because it’s tired of it or has human like limits, but because it’s nature like everything else in existence has to go away at some point. You don’t experience it but you realize it’s happening. And that is true enlightenment. Becoming god or the atman, but having a no self “experience” not just as a human, but as existence.

Dope

So it sounds a bit like total cessation or nirvana experience to me. No?

Edited by Salvijus

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Judy2 No one. I’ll elaborate since you’re starting to get what I’m saying. You know how when you sleep there’s no experience you just go away? And you realize you did without it experiencing it? Well when you become god and realize you’re god, you can go deep enough to where all of existence fades away. And it’s not that you’re experiencing a void, there is no experience. You just realize as god that you completely went away. And it’s not that god gets tired of existence, it’s because like in everything else and nature things have to not exist for a bit. And it’s the deepest realization, because like this thread has repeated, there’s nothing deeper than god. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now