johnlocke18

A deeper realization than god

247 posts in this topic

3 minutes ago, johnlocke18 said:

@Nos7algiK Idk I’m just doing the same bs you did lmao get yourself a gf/bf. There’s another “assumption” ;) 

The irony is, I wouldn't be here right now if my partner was home and not busy with her children at the moment. So you are partially right about what you are saying. ;) 

On 12/15/2021 at 7:26 PM, johnlocke18 said:

@Terell Kirby lBut you can realize it. NO-thing means it’s not a thing, meaning it doesn’t exists. 

I think what you mean to say - (or to expand on this) is it does not exist as something..but notice it exists as nothing.   Existence is independent or prior to form or formlessness.

Also if you are conceding that everything is indeed One..which of course it is..then ultimately the duality between nothing and something collapses.  

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

5 hours ago, johnlocke18 said:

@Shin I repeated them so many times. That nothingness is nothingness and The only thing separate from god or reality is nothingness, and if you think it’s not possible you either haven’t realized true nothingness, or you don’t understand the meaning and think it just means empty space. Or a void form of god. No, god and reality both exist, so they are not part of nonexistence. And for the people saying they are two sides of the same coin, no they are not. Nothingness is nothingness and it doesn’t exist. Anything else is a thing that’s part of existence, even infinity. There can literally be NOTHING outside of infinity because it goes on and on forever, so the only thing that can be is NOTHING. Not empty space, because that would mean reality ends. No, absolutely nothing. 

Ok I think I get what you're saying now, if you started explaining it like this it would have been way easier :)

I'd argue that it's deeper than God, more like an another aspect of the same thing, but maybe you're right and I wasn't deep enough, or maybe I'm deluding myself and never "experienced" the nothingness you're talking about.

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

Maybe check out some of the essays from Robert Wolfe's AjataSunyata Project.... ❤ 

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

On 12/18/2021 at 0:33 PM, johnlocke18 said:

@BipolarGrowth I can’t watch it right now but I know frank yang has said before there’s one more emptiness after god. I’m not sure if it’s the true nothingness that you can’t really personally experience, or the void, but either way he’s on to something. True enlightenment is realizing there is nothing beyond infinity, and actually realizing that true nothingness. 

His model has two levels after God with emptiness/Arahants being at level 4 of 5 and the Natural State being level 5 which is enlightenment which has no levels to it. 

Edited by BipolarGrowth

Everybody wanna be a mystic, but nobody wanna dissolve themselves to the point of a psych ward visit. 
https://youtu.be/5i5jGU9wn2M?si=-rXSAiT1MMZrdBtY

On 12/18/2021 at 7:56 AM, Shin said:

You're nothingness, stop being stupid.

You should be ashamed of yourself for thinking otherwise.

People in this forum be like "another day posting on a forum that I am a nothingness and I tell others in online discussions how they are also this nothingness-form-person or that they have some infinity void inside them so I can sleep at night, damn I hate to think "I am someone who was born in time and will die someday" .

Then this cycle repeats over and over and over. That's how you get people obssessed and addicted and attached to these philosophies. It's so unhealthy and obvious nonsense. We look at these people we can only feel sorry for them. We actually have people in this forum who have been doing this for years, for the reasons I stated. Which is obviously worrying at this point. They need people IRL who'll take care if them or they might get insane someday over these delusions. 

Edited by XxxDenyYourLies