johnlocke18

A deeper realization than god

247 posts in this topic

@Leo Gura I like the idea but no thanks. I’d rather interpret my experiences for myself, than have someone else’s belief. Psychedelics are the ultimate confirmation bias and I’m sure if you did dmt believing in the spaghetti monster that would suddenly be the ultimate truth. You believed in enlightenment before doing psychedelics. 

@Leo Gura But if you’re willing to consider the possibility I’ll explain why could just be a confirmation bias. You say it’s possible to manifest things out of thin air, but for the most part, have you ever done that sober? When we call something a hallucination or delusion, or real or unreal, it’s not to say this is the most real reality, It’s to distinguish it from THIS reality that we experience sober. Even if it is more real, it has no effect in this world that we’re going to be in awhile, and if you have had anything carry over other than an afterglow feel free to share. So, its kind of silly to call this world an illusion, even if it is because it’s the most consistent one we’re currently in. Psychedelic experiences are almost never consistent, so there’s really no point to put much importance on them. And assuming they create a permanent change, it’s not consistent enough to say it’s more important than people already say it is. And assuming there’s only one experiencer, I can’t manifest things out of thin air, and you likely can’t either regardless how much you meditate or whatever. But you literally can only assume there’s on being experiencing. Also, you say you’re not enlightened so why do so much to gamble if you’re not even sure if it’s possible to be in that state consistently other than take people’s word? You might as well do meditation and psychedelics, but not put much importance in them and assume you’ll get much out of them other than feel good. 

Edited by johnlocke18

@Leo Gura Now, you can turn around and say I’m just assuming this world is real, but I’m not assuming it’s the most consistent so I have less of a reason to put importance on the psychedelic experiences, regardless if they become significant after death. And again you can say I’m imagining it,but I can’t and haven’t manifested something out of thin air or become god so I have more reason to believe this world does its own thing. And assuming their is only one being, if you can’t become god right now sober and change my mind, then you’re likely not imagining it enough to say it’s not different than imagination, and I can’t either no matter if I’m open to it. 

Edited by johnlocke18

1 hour ago, johnlocke18 said:

@Leo Gura I like the idea but no thanks. I’d rather interpret my experiences for myself, than have someone else’s belief. Psychedelics are the ultimate confirmation bias and I’m sure if you did dmt believing in the spaghetti monster that would suddenly be the ultimate truth. You believed in enlightenment before doing psychedelics. 

You are GOD. Everything else comes second

Please do not take anything I say as an insult. I have 17 warning points and I'd like to stay on this forum.

You are Love.

1 year meditation, 1 hour daily https://www.actualized.org/forum/topic/76489-1-year-meditation-1h-daily-start-at-100122/

13 minutes ago, Gregory1 said:

You are GOD. Everything else comes second

You're nothingness, stop being stupid.

You should be ashamed of yourself for thinking otherwise.

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

But wait. There's no self to be GOD, no self to be nothingness. No self to be self and no self to be no self.
There's not even a self to say there's no self to be no self. Of course, no self  has to make sure not to forget to add the word 'apparently".
xD

@Gregory1 Yeah you believe that lmao here I’ll imagine that you can prove it to me. Go ahead. But no, nothingness isn’t apart of god because that would make it a thing. You’re not understanding nothingness. 

Edited by johnlocke18

@Shin He should. Lol Ik you’re joking but no you can’t be nothingness, otherwise it wouldn’t be nothingness. If nothingness was part of god that would make it a thing. 

1 minute ago, johnlocke18 said:

@Gregory1 Yeah you believe that lmao here I’ll imagine that you can prove it to me. Go ahead. 

How can I prove if YOU ARE GOD? YOU ARE GOD!!! PROVE TO YOURSELF.

Hint: You have to let go of doubt. Look without doubt and god will become apparent.

Please do not take anything I say as an insult. I have 17 warning points and I'd like to stay on this forum.

You are Love.

1 year meditation, 1 hour daily https://www.actualized.org/forum/topic/76489-1-year-meditation-1h-daily-start-at-100122/

@Judy2 That’s why I said I’ll imagine he’s proving it to me. Well I’m waiting for it to happen? How about you? Lol if you or I was god and controlling everything we wouldn’t be talking. You wouldn’t need to argue it. Because no one knows. And you can’t just say it’s the ego talking because the ego would be god too, meaning it could do so. Psychedelics are just a confirmation bias, otherwise it would be consistent sober. 

@Judy2 We could argue this forever but there’s more evidence for both of us that we aren’t imagining this. Otherwise there would be no argument, because I could just imagine you away or vice versa. And like I said, if it’s just ego wanting to then that makes me the ego, meaning I’m not god.

Edited by johnlocke18

6 minutes ago, johnlocke18 said:

@Shin He should. Lol Ik you’re joking but no you can’t be nothingness, otherwise it wouldn’t be nothingness. If nothingness was part of god that would make it a thing. 

Can't you see how dumb that statement is.
If you're truly nothing, then nothing would be happening at all, not even in appearance.

But something IS happening, so this nothingness thing is utter stupidity.
There IS a component of nothingness to the Truth, but it's only half of the equation.

You've seen half of the equation and aren't open to the idea that your understanding of reality could be partial, no, you are 100% bulletproof right in your head, that's being closed minded and dogmatic.

God is love

And God in them

@Judy2 I explained that this reality is more consistent than psychedelics, so there’s no point in calling it a dream. If it was a dream by definition there wouldn’t be powerlessness.

@Judy2 Me having to tell you this reality is more consistent is pretty ridiculous. It’s like you need talked into common sense and probably why people mock this stuff. Not to mention the mob mentality. No one disagrees with each other, over something  subjective. 

Edited by johnlocke18

@Shin Me: No you can’t be nothing. Nothingness is nothingness

You: don’t you see how dumb that statement is? Nothingness wouldn’t be nothingness if you were nothing! You can’t be nothing. But god is everything (a thing) which nothing is apart of!

Do you see the irony? You’re arguing against stuff I didn’t even say while what I actually say goes over your head. 

Edited by johnlocke18

45 minutes ago, johnlocke18 said:

@Judy2 I explained that this reality is more consistent than psychedelics, so there’s no point in calling it a dream. If it was a dream by definition there wouldn’t be powerlessness.

In almost every dream you have as johnlocke you're powerless, you can't do what you want in them when you believe you're the main character in it.

God is love

And God in them

@Shin You guys are the ones arguing that we are god, or the main character dreaming this. So you agree with me now that we don’t know we’re god? Because we can’t prove it to ourselves or each other? And if I’m just an ego then that means I’m not god lmao wtf you make no sense. 

Edited by johnlocke18

@Judy2 You just told me I’m god imagining this but now you agree I’m not the main character? Then you guys agree with me that we can’t confirm to ourselves or each other that we’re god, without psychedelics which is a known confirmation bias?