CuriousityIsKey

If one gets an illness, should one fight it or don't fight it cuz it's God's will?

38 posts in this topic

4 hours ago, CuriousityIsKey said:

So reality is 100% God's will and it is 100% perfect.

Ok, So then if one gets an illness, should one fight it or don't fight it cuz it's God's will for you to have the illness?

If a god bites you as a snake, do you as god want to let it engulf and end the body/current adventure dream, or do you/god want to fight the snake/god off you and live another day so to say.

None the less, chances are, without thinking, you will struggle and try to get it off you, but either way I think my answer gives you more depth to your question.

8 hours ago, CuriousityIsKey said:

Ok, So then if one gets an illness, should one fight it or don't fight it cuz it's God's will for you to have the illness?

The illness is God's will, but so is your willingness to be healthy.

Bearing with the conditioned in gentleness, fording the river with resolution, not neglecting what is distant, not regarding one's companions; thus one may manage to walk in the middle. H11L2

5 hours ago, Gregory1 said:

Your fighting is also Gods will. Wanna be healthy? Well, if you wanna be healthy, God wants to be healthy.

If God wanted me to be healthy,  God would give me illnes in the first place don't you think? Or even if its not God who gave me the illnes, God could have taken it away.

I don't think God gives me illnes, God is Goodnes.

All this questioning about what you 'should' do goes away when it's recognized that you're already always doing whatever you think you should.  

This can be noticed directly.  Consider, the only way for you to do 'other than you think you should', is if that is what you think you should do.   

There is only 1 path, and you're always already on it. 

Before enlightenment, carry water, chop wood.. after enlightenment, carry water, chop wood. 

"I could be the walrus. I'd still have to bum rides off people."

Whether you do or don't, that will be God's Will.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

2 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Whether you do or don't, that will be God's Will.

Love this!!!! 

Only people who spend a huge amount of time (3+ years" on trying to get rid of a chronic illness and suffering from it daily without a fix, will understand what I mean.

I really think it is just "unnecessary" suffering, it just robs you from your time, youth, health.

This all isnt too loving for me. I mean, if anybody had the choice to choose if people would be ill or healthy, I'm sure what people would choose, and that's the answer.

But it looks God doesn't or can't take human Pov's into consideration.

And then, there are theories that try to explain this  by for example saying that it is karma, and that for example if yiu have a chronic illnes in this life it must be due to some bad karma from your past life etc. Which explains the ill children etc.

Edited by CuriousityIsKey

39 minutes ago, CuriousityIsKey said:

If God wanted me to be healthy,  God would give me illnes in the first place don't you think? Or even if its not God who gave me the illnes, God could have taken it away.

I don't think God gives me illnes, God is Goodnes.

Wrong. God wants exaxtly what you want. Not more, not less. You subconciously chose your ilness. God allowed your will, as he will always do.

Gods job is not to force health upon you. Gods Job is to allow you to experience whatever you want. Wanna experience health? Fine. Then create health - God is with you.

Please do not take anything I say as an insult. I have 17 warning points and I'd like to stay on this forum.

You are Love.

1 year meditation, 1 hour daily https://www.actualized.org/forum/topic/76489-1-year-meditation-1h-daily-start-at-100122/

@CuriousityIsKey the misconception of this is that there is an illness you could actually „fight“ against - if god would not want medicine there would not be medicine in the first place. if there was no cure, no one would be able to find it, no one would be able to get relief or „healing“ or protection.

in the most cases we stand ourselves in the way of the sun, which produces shadows.

Edited by mememe

14 hours ago, CuriousityIsKey said:

The one for whom there is a God’s will, is what illness is. 

I’llness. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

Want to say Big Thank You for everyone who read my question and took their time and effort to reply, Thank Yiu, and God willingly, evrthing will be in it's right place.

Best wishes ?????

If you are a part of reality that is 100% perfect, then you too are part of God. So with this knowledge... why not ask yourself? Your intuition will give you an answer.

On 15.12.2021 at 1:11 AM, CuriousityIsKey said:

If reality is 100% perfect then it doesn't matter if you fight an illness or not, each strategy is 100% perfect.

But more practically speaking, only you can know whether you want to overcome an illness or not, and you are god too, so you can do whatever you want and it's fine.