Mesopotamian

Why Muslims Societies Are Dysfunctional?

33 posts in this topic

I was born and raised in Iraq, and in this stupid country, where morality is the number one priority, people grow to form dysfunctional societies. As I am progressing in my self-actualization journey, I found out what could be the number one reason for that, which is the separation of boys and girls in schools in teenage, and in various fields of life.

When I was in elementary school, I was already shy as my parents were, and I had a crush, in fact many, but I couldn't do any move, not even talking to her out of shyness. I still have dreams of me talking to my childhood crush like once a month at least.

At age 12 where separation begins, I was admitted to the boys secondary school, and I spent 6 years there. There were no girls, just us boys, and that was a horrible experience to me, stripped me of the very few female friends I was talking to in my elementary school.

Now I firmly believe that this strict separation stops men in Muslim countries from growing into adults, because they live a live where they are not challenged to gain the heart of a woman.

When men grow up and ready for marriage, all they have is to have a job, sell something, and make a little fortune, and then this little fortune allow them to ask for the hand of a woman, any woman indeed. The bride's family do not assess him based on his personality, but based on how much money he has, and whether or not he will be able to provide a shelter to their daughter.

Sex is one of the powerful, if not the most powerful drive for human advancement, and Muslim men get sex for free! all they have to do is sell something, get money, and acquire a wife!

Can you imagine? Whole nations of Muslims don't have adult men, but rather grown-up children! You might as well drop your hopes for stability in such countries.

Edited by Mesopotamian

Spiral Dynamics

Every society is dysfunctional, just in relative degrees.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

6 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Spiral Dynamics

Every society is dysfunctional, just in relative degrees.

Hi Leo!

I guess that's right yes. But I guess that those who can sustain modern-states are mainly able to do so because they don't suppress the sex drive. Can you agree to some degree?

Actually a lot of these countries were on the path of being modernized, functional, Western Democratic societies. But Westerns powers were ruthless in their interference of these independent peoples and Nations, and spun them back in their development for generations to come. If it wasn't for the West, these countries would be a lot more developed than they are now.

5 minutes ago, Mesopotamian said:

But I guess that those who can sustain modern-states are mainly able to do so because they don't suppress the sex drive. Can you agree to some degree?

Suppressing the sex drive is not necessary once society reaches a certain stage of development. But until then, suppressing it is necessary.

Like how it's not necessary for a highly developed person to be handcuffed in order not to smoke meth. But an addict needs to be handcuffed or he will overdose on meth.

The addict needs to grow up and learn to control himself. Then external controls will not be necessary.

3 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Suppressing the sex drive is not necessary once society reaches a certain stage of development. But until then, suppressing it is necessary.

Sort of like it's not necessary for a high developed person to handcuff his hands from smoking meth. But an addicted needs his hands handcuffs or he will overdose on meth.

I think we have reached in Iraq, and many Muslim countries to the stage were we don't need these rules. We have mastered the survival aspect.

Now the family culture is causing over-population or abnormal population growth since the marriage culture brings with it the need to have children, first, a first child, then many other follow for different reason, could be that they think they don't want the child to grow alone, or they need a child of a different gender...etc

My father had my mother pregnant twice after me just because he thought it is cool to have a girl, and his wish wasn't granted at the end!

2 minutes ago, Mesopotamian said:

We have mastered the survival aspect.

Haha

Read the room.

1 minute ago, Mesopotamian said:

What room Leo? ! ¬¬

The room you call your country.

Just now, Leo Gura said:

The room you call your country.

Oh OK, it is a slang didn't know that.

But yes, we've in certain sense mastered the survival aspect. We have a country, agriculture, houses, electricity, communications, aviation, and F-16s. This was done with tremendous help and support from other countries, and with internal struggle. It's about time to let loose the morality.

Last week, a guard assaulted me while taking a photo for a dog near a governmental building, then took my phone, and drag me to the security detail there, they forced me to unlock it and searched my phone. These stupid men can't fathom that there are hidden cameras that anyone can use and take videos for hours undetected they I want to, but they breached my rights as a citizen. In Iraq the concept of a citizen is almost doesn't non-exist simply because men are stupid!

As soon as the stupid guard saw me kneeling to take a photo he ran into me like a mad dog, and even threaten to beat me. This is on the opposite side of a building, that's surrounded by concrete walls like a fortress but full with art located in the center of the city where thousands of people go by each day.

2 minutes ago, Mesopotamian said:

simply because men are stupid!

Not stupid, underdeveloped.

4 hours ago, Mesopotamian said:

Sex is one of the powerful, if not the most powerful drive for human advancement, and Muslim men get sex for free! all they have to do is sell something, get money, and acquire a wife!

That isn’t free.

2 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Not stupid, underdeveloped.

I guess yes maybe? I don't know. Underdeveloped men produce a retarded nation at the end, We are unable to face the challenges that face us.

I see you post in here often. I can imagine growing and developing yourself is much harder in a country like Iraq over a liberal democracy like Germany. I think your analysis could go deeper though. The society itself hasn’t fully embraced human sexuality so it’s sort of simplified through this barter system. A man should have enough to ensure the survival of himself and his wife with money. Since survival is hard there it’s still a lot of work just to ensure this so it makes sense why there aren’t deeper aspects of relationships and sex in Iraq yet. 

5 minutes ago, Lyubov said:

I see you post in here often. I can imagine growing and developing yourself is much harder in a country like Iraq over a liberal democracy like Germany. I think your analysis could go deeper though. The society itself hasn’t fully embraced human sexuality so it’s sort of simplified through this barter system. A man should have enough to ensure the survival of himself and his wife with money. Since survival is hard there it’s still a lot of work just to ensure this so it makes sense why there aren’t deeper aspects of relationships and sex in Iraq yet. 

Hi. I don't know about the difficulty in developing yourself in different places, could be that the process has the same structure nomatter where your starting point is.

As for the situation in Iraq, You already assume that there's a developmental line. I don't think there's one. and you should never assume there's one. Iraq is most likely to disintegrate, not to progress.

Breaking News! Dozens of countries will disintegrate and disappear, because the modern statism system in itself is dysfunctional and stupid.

@Happy Lizard

I would say Iraq is in the opportunist and below. Can't even qualify for diplomat. that's relative to other countries.

But me personally, and after years of self-development, I think I have a little bit of everything on the list.

1 hour ago, Mesopotamian said:

But yes, we've in certain sense mastered the survival aspect. We have a country, agriculture, houses, electricity, communications, aviation, and F-16s. This was done with tremendous help and support from other countries, and with internal struggle. It's about time to let loose the morality.

this means you are above opportunist. you can't have a government in that has form of democracy if the whole country is at this stage. this is pre-christian pre-islamic barbarian stage. 

if you are talking about islamic society and morality that's diplomat. Your original post makes it clear that that's where your society is at. form my own understanding of the model I'd say your an expert:

Screen Shot 2021-12-14 at 12.20.59 PM.png

reading the theory can help you move up and see your blind spots. 

Edited by Happy Lizard

The morality of Islam is mostly based on hate and fear. Just read the Quran. Muslims, even though they acknowledge the existence of Jesus as a messenger of God, they pretty much reject his teachings. So the ideal person of Muslim people is Muhammed, a war mongering pedophilic brute who beats the infidels into submission with violence. Islam is pretty much a regression from the Judeo-Christian values of the West, but it prides itself on being an improvement and modernization of it, as it came into existence later. But this improvement do not show themselves in the harmony and functionality of their societies.

It's too easy to say; oh Muslim countries are just at a lower consciousness than Western countries, that explains exactly nothing. It's just that the moral foundation of these countries are out of whack, which will manifest as dysfunctional societies over centuries long.

RIP Roe V Wade 1973-2022 :)

@Happy Lizard intelligence is a function of all group right.an achiever can be as intelligent as strategist right

Edited by itachi uchiha