axiom

6g shroom trip. I felt like I was gone for a million years.

40 posts in this topic

29 minutes ago, SelfHelpGuy said:

@Leo Gura

Leo, I'm only interested in figuring out what is actually going on here in life.

I've been experimenting with shrooms and they are quite loopy.

Mushrooms are not so good for that. Too twisted.

12 minutes ago, Nahm said:

@Leo Gura

I’m sure it’s great. My comment was more oriented to tips, healing, release and self realization. Got nothing against crazy mind fuckery. 

All good. I was just adding to what you said.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

5 hours ago, axiom said:

It was a very bumpy ride to say the least, but the moments where this reality dropped into sharp focus ultimately became longer and more reassuringly crystallised. Eventually I regained full sanity. To say I was relieved would be an understatement. I had never been more grateful to simply be alive, and to be human.

See, thats why i Dont like that much Psychedelics anymore... Yeah they raise awareness But lots of times you gotta deal with that mindfuckery/delusional/loopy shit. If only we could remover that part of the Psychedelics and retain the increased awareness/Consciousness they trigger.

2 hours ago, SelfHelpGuy said:

@Leo Gura Thanks, I think I'm getting called to 5MEO... oh God

9_9

7 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Yeah, mushrooms are very twisty. Not ideal for this work.

At high doses mushrooms turn into nondual madness.

Why then it is not recommended for newbies to do 5 meo if it is a lot clearer than lsd or mushrooms?

High dose mushrooms seems better suited to just exploring some of the wild stuff that consciousness can do rather than going straight to god-realizations and stuff. Nothing wrong with that, but it depends on what you're looking to experience. it's good to have a sense of how the different psychedelics suit different purposes and choosing the right one to suit your trip intentions.

@Frenk have you even tried all these substances?

5meo is scary as fuck for most people. 

Shrooms are super forgiving. Plus, you don't usually approach fear right on the first try. Whereas with 5meo you do.

I forgive my past, I release the future, and I honor how I feel in the present. 

Man, Idk but shrooms... there are different kinds with different energies... Some are mean, others kind, others infinite.

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

3 hours ago, ZenRocker said:

Would you plug the liquid form or just take it orally?

I plug as long as it's pluggable.

7 hours ago, Thought Art said:

Man, Idk but shrooms... there are different kinds with different energies... Some are mean, others kind, others infinite.

So true here, the subs strain are much more dark than the cubensis.

Regardless I must say low doses are fantastic for integration especially because of the more earthly and grounding nature of it compared to LSD. Great for therapeutic work and meditation too, to me this is where mushrooms shine. Meanwhile a solid dose of LSD is better for nondual work.

12 hours ago, Frenk said:

4-aco-dmt Boofed is very good. Way less nausea / body load and more clean, had one of my peaks non duality experiences on just 8-9mg on that stuff 

18 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

I think to a reasonable extent, the merits of this substance or that substance are a factor of the baseline level of one's consciousness, how integrated they already are, how high they are in trait openness etc. I would not discard mushrooms necessarily as being "too twisted". I think there is some nuance here that may be useful to explore.

The specific boiling temperature of anything becomes irrelevant if you hurl it into the sun. It sounds like the 5MEO type substances propel most people to a particular place regardless of their pre-existing spiritual "level", but - and I'm just speculating here - cooking one's mind at 27 million degrees celsius might not allow for nuance.

What if we consider that, for some people, mushrooms or LSD or even meditation on its own can facilitate full God realisation just like 5MEO - as well as deliver more nuanced, more interesting experiences - where other comparably valuable, or even more valuable, realisations may be had? I would not discard this possibility by immediately postulating, for example, that "nuance is inherently dualistic". I can understand the temptation here, but that seems like a Wittgensteinian language game.

Now, I'm very open to the idea that seeing God as oneself is the "most advanced" or "highest" state. But I also think that suggesting one knows this to be the case (due to direct experience) may be unwise. Infinity, after all, must have infinite capacity to deceive experientially.

Mandelbrot fractals come to mind. When we zoom in to a fractal, there are times when things seem relatively empty. If we keep zooming in, we encounter areas of high complexity. After a while we begin to realise that there is a perpetual vacillation of sorts between highly complex and simple / elementary states. I see this as a parallel to notions of non duality and duality. Is one "a higher state" or "more real" state than the other? Or, when dealing with infinity must we also deal with an infinite number of infinitely convincing misapprehensions?

Essentially I think that all substances, and all states of mind, have things to teach us about reality. I think the "highest state" may itself turn out to be illusory.

Disclaimer: I have yet to try 5MEO...

Apparently.

Look, I started out with mushrooms and LSD. And they are amazing. I have done some 20+ different psychedelic chemicals. And 5-MeO-DMT, 5-MeO-MALT, and DMT are in a league of their own. At least for my brain. Not sure how it will be for your brain.

@axiom the problem of lsd and mushrooms IS that they can trigger also delusions because the mind ego can still be active even in high doses .

In a moderate dose of 5-meo or DMT, that is more rare to happen. They are way more "cleaner" in that sense as Leo says

2 minutes ago, sorrytoch said:

Does anyone know what the differences are between 5MEO-MALT and 5MEO-DALT. Are the effects the same?

DALT is not good.

4 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Look, I started out with mushrooms and LSD. And they are amazing. I have done some 20+ different psychedelic chemicals. And 5-MeO-DMT, 5-MeO-MALT, and DMT are in a league of their own. At least for my brain. Not sure how it will be for your brain.

Thanks Leo, I hear you. The proof is in the eating. The glimpse of God that I’ve had thus far has already been life changing, but I hope to try the above at some point over the next year or two. Takes a bit of mental preparation though. Like a skydive from the edge of space.

Apparently.

After my bad-trip with 4g of mushrooms i started again with 75ug of lsd and everything was fine, you only need to acept the fact that all of the reality is in your imagination and of course respect sit and setting for a good trip

On 12/14/2021 at 11:22 AM, Leo Gura said:

@Leo Gura what about psilohuasca as opposed to psilocybin? Have you treied it out?