Zedman

Difference between heavy metals and vaccine safety research

30 posts in this topic

I've got my first Pfizer vaccine a month ago, and am due a second one a couple of weeks later. What I've experienced in the first shot is not just soreness or slight fever pains, but irregular heart palpitations. Has anyone here felt irregular heart palpitations taking the vaccine? Does anyone know what to do to minimize this risk?

Has anyone also taken a booster and experienced any side effects? I'm considering taking the booster for omicron if available, but I don't want to develop a heart condition from these.

On 12/14/2021 at 1:00 PM, Intense said:

If you dont believe in vaccines to boost your health because they are made by people, with the same logic you should not believe a chemical like LSD can raise consciousness. LSD was created in a lab so it literally the least natural thing you can take. Yet hippies take a lot of LSD ;)

I don’t take LSD or MDMA  for that very reason.  I only take natural substances , mostly from plants, or Bufo from the toad.   The plants are part of our evolutionary history.  The plants are our ancestors.  We have similar biologies that work together.  Substances like ayahuasca have an incredibly powerful effect without doing harm or becoming addictive.   I have talked to people who have been screwed up by taking MDMA.

Edited by Jodistrict

Vincit omnia Veritas.

On 2021-12-14 at 10:00 PM, Intense said:

If you dont believe in vaccines to boost your health because they are made by people, with the same logic you should not believe a chemical like LSD can raise consciousness. LSD was created in a lab so it literally the least natural thing you can take. Yet hippies take a lot of LSD ;)

No offence but that's among the most stupid things Ive heard. Yes there are lab made things that can increase your consciousness. But there are also like a 100000 times as many labmade things that can decrease it.

Generally the things that are promoted the most by the mainsteam are things that decrease it (alcohol, opiates, benzos, social media, matieral wealth, material beauty, tv etc etc) 

It is a fact that the mainsteam society (and what is being pushed by it) is an illusion of distraction, that are trying to prevent us from unity and waking up. Therefore you should always be very sceptical of things being promoted by this distraction.

Even if we play with the idea that these "vaccines" are not physically dangerous, I would not be surprised at all if they lower your consciousness, just like any other poison could, in order to keep you distracted from the truth. This is one of the main focuses of, so called, society and politics so why not assume these injections are part of that distraction and falsehood?

Edited by BlackPhil

5 hours ago, BlackPhil said:

No offence but that's among the most stupid things Ive heard. Yes there are lab made things that can increase your consciousness. But there are also like a 100000 times as many labmade things that can decrease it.

Generally the things that are promoted the most by the mainsteam are things that decrease it (alcohol, opiates, benzos, social media, matieral wealth, material beauty, tv etc etc) 

It is a fact that the mainsteam society (and what is being pushed by it) is an illusion of distraction, that are trying to prevent us from unity and waking up. Therefore you should always be very sceptical of things being promoted by this distraction.

Even if we play with the idea that these "vaccines" are not physically dangerous, I would not be surprised at all if they lower your consciousness, just like any other poison could, in order to keep you distracted from the truth. This is one of the main focuses of, so called, society and politics so why not assume these injections are part of that distraction and falsehood?

Reminds me of Leo's 30 ways society fucks you in the ass. 

"You don´t buy shit, unless it hits one of these painpoints / pleasure points of the lower self."  -> security & survival are lower self needs as far as I'm concerned... 

Also it gives people the illusion of being part of a bigger "We", even though it's based on many "Me"s and isn't really an authentic co-creating "We". They can easily give up their agency and relish the comforts of modern life like TV, Partying, Drugs, Sex and not taking any responsibility. 

He also said something like "(Almost) Everything Mainstream is incredible unhealthy, psychologically, spiritually and physically". 

Sometimes I really feel like Leo locked himself up in his own models and forget they are models. 

"If the existing model doesn't work, don't try to fix the system, build a new one that makes the old one obsolete" - Buckminster Fuller (if I remember correctly) 

Well this will probably look like I misuse Leo's teaching, but why would I care :)

Edited by BadHippie

VAERS (VACCINE ADVERSE EFFECTS REPORTING SYSTEM) - Check out this website.  It is where people can report adverse reactions and death from the vaccine.  You can sort by type of vaccine, distributer, number of doses, age group, state, symptoms, etc. (This is for USA/territories).

https://vaers.hhs.gov/data.html

Note that adverse effects can assumed to be under-reported.

Some of the results when inputting: 18-29 year old male, USA, Moderna, 2021

18-29 male moderna usa 2021.PNG

Some of results from inputting 18-29 year old female, USA, Moderna 2021

18-29 female moderna usa 2021.PNG

Edited by PepperBlossoms

@PepperBlossoms

1 hour ago, PepperBlossoms said:

VAERS (VACCINE ADVERSE EFFECTS REPORTING SYSTEM) - Check out this website.  It is where people can report adverse reactions and death from the vaccine.  You can sort by type of vaccine, distributer, number of doses, age group, state, symptoms, etc. (This is for USA/territories).

https://vaers.hhs.gov/data.html

Note that adverse effects can assumed to be under-reported.

Some of the results when inputting: 18-29 year old male, USA, Moderna, 2021

18-29 male moderna usa 2021.PNG

Some of results from inputting 18-29 year old female, USA, Moderna 2021

18-29 female moderna usa 2021.PNG

15 minutes ago, PepperBlossoms said:

https://phmpt.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/11/5.3.6-postmarketing-experience.pdf

https://phmpt.org/pfizers-documents/

Documents where people sued to get information from phizer.  This is from Feb 28 though.  I only copy-pasted some stuff as there is more in the docs.

phizer 1.PNG

phizer 2.PNG

phizer 3.PNG

This is very interesting. Do you think there's some link between the heart palpitations and Pfizer?

4 minutes ago, Danioover9000 said:

@PepperBlossoms

This is very interesting. Do you think there's some link between the heart palpitations and Pfizer?

I’ve developed heart sores after receiving the Pfizer vaccine. I think there’s a strong correlation. 

“All you need is Love” - John Lennon

@Apparition of Jack

34 minutes ago, Apparition of Jack said:

I’ve developed heart sores after receiving the Pfizer vaccine. I think there’s a strong correlation. 

The first or second dose of Pfizer?

What did you do to mqnage the heart soreness?

Disclaimer from CDC about VAERS (their own system):

"VAERS accepts reports of adverse events and reactions that occur following vaccination. Healthcare providers, vaccine manufacturers, and the public can submit reports to the system. While very important in monitoring vaccine safety, VAERS reports alone cannot be used to determine if a vaccine caused or contributed to an adverse event or illness. The reports may contain information that is incomplete, inaccurate, coincidental, or unverifiable. In large part, reports to VAERS are voluntary, which means they are subject to biases. This creates specific limitations on how the data can be used scientifically. Data from VAERS reports should always be interpreted with these limitations in mind.

The strengths of VAERS are that it is national in scope and can quickly provide an early warning of a safety problem with a vaccine. As part of CDC and FDA's multi-system approach to post-licensure vaccine safety monitoring, VAERS is designed to rapidly detect unusual or unexpected patterns of adverse events, also known as "safety signals." If a safety signal is found in VAERS, further studies can be done in safety systems such as the CDC's Vaccine Safety Datalink (VSD) or the Clinical Immunization Safety Assessment (CISA) project. These systems do not have the same scientific limitations as VAERS, and can better assess health risks and possible connections between adverse events and a vaccine.

Key considerations and limitations of VAERS data:

• Vaccine providers are encouraged to report any clinically significant health problem following vaccination to VAERS, whether or not they believe the vaccine was the cause.
  • Reports may include incomplete, inaccurate, coincidental and unverified information.
  • The number of reports alone cannot be interpreted or used to reach conclusions about the existence, severity, frequency, or rates of problems associated with vaccines.
  • VAERS data is limited to vaccine adverse event reports received between 1990 and the most recent date for which data are available.
  • VAERS data do not represent all known safety information for a vaccine and should be interpreted in the context of other scientific information.

VAERS data available to the public include only the initial report data to VAERS. Updated data which contains data from medical records and corrections reported during follow up are used by the government for analysis. However, for numerous reasons including data consistency, these amended data are not available to the public."

"Only that which can change can continue."

-James P. Carse