JDemiralp

A modern day Commonplace book to structure goals and build knowledge

2 posts in this topic

Greetings all,

I have been following Actualized.org for a number of years and yet this is my first time posting on the Forum.

One thing that really struck me from Leo's work was his personal Commonplace book for structuring his goals, ideas, and knowledge. This is of particular interest to me as I am a systems architect by profession and this concept stuck with me for some time.

Two years ago at the beginning of Covid, multiple events came together in my life all at once that caused me to uproot, move city, and rebuild my relationships. During this time I was going through crazy levels of uncertainty, doubt, and uncertainty. This cocktail of emotions sometimes came together in overwhelming waves of fear where I was sometimes scared to even leave the house.

To create some stability in my life I decided to create a crude system for organising my life into areas. I placed my goals, my learning, my ideas into these areas and created a sense of order and stability in what was during that time, a chaotic period of my life.

Fast-forward to now, yesterday marked the day that I launched my company - Inner Compass Academy. A Life Design Academy that shares with people a refined and improved version of my original life organisation system and teaches them how to integrate it within their own lives.

If you feel overwhelmed and in need of direction. If you want a place to clarify your intention, set your goals, and consistently create positive life changes then perhaps what I have created can help you.

Find out more: https://www.innercompass.academy/

All the best,

Jan