machinegun

Why is Leo Gura rich?

76 posts in this topic

On 13/12/2021 at 10:27 PM, Lyubov said:

probably uses his congregation to find concubines, ethically questionable for a spiritual teacher. like mooji.

at least it seems like leo doesn't shit where he eats. that one time he made a post on his blog to try and find someone was funny though, but he quickly deleted it, so kudos. 

Maybe, but that's irrelevant.

The question is "is this guy woke ?"

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

@machinegun Leo is still partially Stage Orange, though he could also be a Green minimalist and Yellow integrator. Most immigrants are hard working folk, it's not so much about hoarding money as to insuring financial security, esp if you came from a poor country. I know, because I came from the same economically challenged culture as he did and share the same impeccable work ethic and strive for financial security and independence.

@machinegun

On 12/13/2021 at 7:01 AM, machinegun said:

In a recent thread he claimed that Trump's tax policies actually helped his earnings and that he is "rich". Isn't this anti-spiritual and hypocritical to his teachings? Also, where is the money going? To savings? tf??

Another thing I always found fishy was how he lives in Las Vegas. The city was started by the mafia and his home to the most gaudy flashiest stores, restaurants, and strip clubs, but has close to nothing else to offer. He claims a big reason he lives there is because of taxes. Like jeezus, money is a LOT  more important to this guy than I thought.

Ok, so what are you going to do about it?

On 12/13/2021 at 2:01 AM, machinegun said:

and that he is "rich". Isn't this anti-spiritual and hypocritical to his teachings? Also, where is the money going? To savings? tf??

Where has he taught not to be good with money?

On 12/13/2021 at 2:01 AM, machinegun said:

Another thing I always found fishy was how he lives in Las Vegas. The city was started by the mafia

*facepalm*

Also i would happily pay good money if i ever find another western non-dual geek with this quality of content

There was a time when materialism was unspiritual. That means that belief in matter is the only reality. Some people believed that it meant acquiring material possesions equaled unspirituality. Although it was fine to acquire possesions like a house or furniture as long you knew that there was a spiritual reality alone the material. Yet, after a time people started to abstain from their possesions as to be more spiritual. It makes no sense.

Clean your mind

@vizual xDxD

I think the most ironic thing of all, is that the longer this belief stays in Spiritual communities, the more money will end up in people's hands who really couldn't give 2 fucks about consciousness, truth, happiness, spirituality, love etc 

If anything, we need MORE rich 'Spiritual'  people, because that's how society evolves. 

Just as a baseline example it would mean more food companies focused on health & wellbeing, and less focused on addiction & chemicals. 

More healthy products, less Coca-Cola & McDonalds 

And, that's just 1/1000000 examples. For example, I remember briefly seeing a Ben Greenfield podcast about a natural wine store owner who had this whole sustainable process, only like 6 hour work days, meditation for the whole staff before work, treated the warehouse like actual people not robots, it was super impressive 

What Leo has achieved should be seen as inspiration that you can become a conscious millionaire & make money doing whatever the fuck it is that you love, not making out he's 'less spiritual' for being wealthy

'One is always in the absolute state, knowingly or unknowingly for that is all there is.' Francis Lucille. 

'Peace and Happiness are inherent in Consciousness.' Rupert Spira 

“Your own Self-Realization is the greatest service you can render the world.” Ramana Maharshi

can someone link the thread where he said that trump's tax policies made him rich i want to read it?

he is still asking for patreon so i am gueesing he is just well off 

have ADHD? click here if you want to treat it

On 12/14/2021 at 10:55 PM, Bando said:

Anybody who has takes internet security and uses Nord VPN deserves what's coming to them lol

Would you consider would it be useless or naive for someone not living in the US to readily take upon an internet security deal or a VPN from some other provider if one is suspicious that one's own online activity is being monitored by government agencies in his own country where he is currently located?

I am asking because I am considering and pondering in my head is worth it now or relatively soon in this year to get a VPN subscription deal myself to protect my IP from my online activity being monitored by the government agencies in my own country.

''society is culpable in not providing free education for all and it must answer for the night which it produces. If the soul is left in darkness sins will be committed. The guilty one is not he who commits the sin, but he who causes the darkness.” ― Victor Hugo, Les Misérables'

@Fleetinglife If i'm understanding your question correctly your asking is it worth using a vpn if your outside the U.S? If that's it then yes I recommend everybody uses a vpn it costs less than $7 dollars a month in most cases and you can use it on all your devices.

Theres too many benefits to not use a vpn considering how easy it is to install, also go to other forums and reddit and learn more about internet security as were moving on in technology you'd be surprised how much info these big tech corporations have on you it's ridiculous.

2 minutes ago, Bando said:

If that's it then yes I recommend everybody uses a vpn it costs less than $7 dollars a month in most cases and you can use it on all your devices.

4 minutes ago, Bando said:

Theres too many benefits to not use a vpn considering how easy it is to install, also go to other forums and reddit and learn more about internet security as were moving on in technology you'd be surprised how much info these big tech corporations have on you it's ridiculous.

Yeah, thank you for the recommendation that it is worth the monthly price with the benefits you receive in internet privacy and security if you are worried that your activity might be monitored and your data collected. Thanks also for recommending to check up on some Reddit forums regarding some questions I might want to check up on before I decide to get my CreditCard up and running and get a VPN deal with some provider. I am less worried about Big Tech companies since I am not a US citizen collecting my data through and despite the VPN, then my own current government agencies spying and monitoring on my online activity, e-mails, etc. and collecting data my personal data online because of my political views regarding the current situation in the country and where it is potentially headed in me able to safely call out their fascist behavior and system where ever I am at.

''society is culpable in not providing free education for all and it must answer for the night which it produces. If the soul is left in darkness sins will be committed. The guilty one is not he who commits the sin, but he who causes the darkness.” ― Victor Hugo, Les Misérables'

1 hour ago, Fleetinglife said:

I am less worried about Big Tech companies since I am not a US citizen collecting my data through and despite the VPN, then my own current government agencies spying and monitoring on my online activity, e-mails, etc. and collecting data my personal data online because of my political views regarding the current situation in the country and where it is potentially headed in me able to safely call out their fascist behavior and system whereever I am at.

Also look intro using TOR Browsers if you want to go into the extremes of internet privacy. Many Journalist that live in extremist countries use TOR networks for anonymity as well.

Go down the internet privacy rabbit hole there's a lot more you can do besides buying a VPN that can help protect your privacy.

45 minutes ago, Bando said:

Also, look intro using TOR Browsers if you want to go into the extremes of internet privacy. Many Journalist that live in extremist countries use TOR networks for anonymity as well.

Go down the internet privacy rabbit hole there's a lot more you can do besides buying a VPN that can help protect your privacy.

Thanks for recommending that also, I will definitely check it out!

We need to funnel all our wealth the most wise people on the planet, not warren buffet. 

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?