Carl-Richard

My dreams are about future real life events?

37 posts in this topic

Last night, I had a dream that I was being chased by several tornadoes. Then today I read about the tornado incident in Kentucky with an estimated death toll of 100 people, which is the worst tornado event in the history of Kentucky.

About two weeks ago, I had a dream where PsychedSubstance got kicked out from his own house. Today he released this video:

The night my dad's boss died from drowning, I had a nightmare where I was being chased by a ghost, fearing for my life. I usually never have those types of nightmares.

What is this?

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

I have seen the future inside of dreams as well

"God is not a conclusion, it is a sudden revelation. When you see a rose it is not that you go through a logical solipsism, 'This is a rose, and roses are beautiful, so this must be beautiful.' The moment you see it, the head stops running thoughts. On the contrary, your heart starts running. It is something totally different from the idea of truth." -Osho

Dude it's freaky shit isn't it, a good freaky ?. 

And when the visions arise they don't seem significant at all, until you look back ?.

7 minutes ago, Nahm said:

Precognition. 

this explains a lot of things that happened to me as well.

18 minutes ago, Nahm said:

Been waitin for this post. 

? Oh you!

you cant ever tell which was "real" and which was "a dream"

Past, present and future exists simultaneously as infinite vibrational probabilities and you tune to the one with which you are resonating vibrationally. There is no such thing as a difference between past, present and future other than the density, the allowing degree, in a sense, of your focus. They are all within you, they are all consciousness in the moment point. 

12 hours ago, Carl-Richard said:

Last night, I had a dream that I was being chased by several tornadoes. Then today I read about the tornado incident in Kentucky with an estimated death toll of 100 people, which is the worst tornado event in the history of Kentucky.

About two weeks ago, I had a dream where PsychedSubstance got kicked out from his own house. Today he released this video:

The night my dad's boss died from drowning, I had a nightmare where I was being chased by a ghost, fearing for my life. I usually never have those types of nightmares.

What is this?

It's definitely precognition. There are ways to develop it further (dream journaling, LDing, health is also a massive component and other stuff). It's kind off the same mechanism which makes it possible to see real events during astral projection even though astral projection is just a lucid dream.

Before I knew about @Nahm. I had a dream where he broke in to my apartment with a big metal shoehorn. He wanted to beat me up ?

The very next day: I discovered his website and his YouTube channel ? 
Solid chap ??

“Life is just a break from an Infinite Orgasm. Prolong your break for as long as you want. Ride that wave. But don’t forget where you're headed.”

16 minutes ago, Judy2 said:

@Carl-Richard Is there a way to deliberately develop such abilities? I am an intense dreamer, but the only thing i get is some sort of metaphors about current issues.

I don't know. I do tend to have precognitions while awake, but they're often more local to my life. The tornado dream was not local at all.

I've had many dreams ever since I was young that happen days, weeks or months later years later in reality. Strange.

Also others that had nothing to do with anything...

Edited by Thought Art

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

10 minutes ago, Thought Art said:

I've had many dreams ever since I was young that happen days, weeks or months later years later. Strange.

I see. The thing about my dreams is that they seem to happen parallel to the real life events (no time lag).

Kentucky issued tornado warnings between 8:30 pm and midnight. That would be between 2:30 am and 7:30 am in my time zone. I was asleep at that time.

4 minutes ago, itachi uchiha said:

@Carl-RichardCarl-Richard

There are some people who can interpret dreams

I don't think I need an interpretation here.

13 hours ago, Carl-Richard said:

? Oh you!

xD No, for real. Little over a month ago. Today I had a dream within a dream that you will hold someone’s hand and see precognitively as them. Idk when it’ll happen, but it will. I’m kinda always being literal, and people often see it as vague & cryptic. Relative digression is kind of an art ya know. It’s funny in all cases. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

3 minutes ago, Nahm said:

xD No, for real. Little over a month ago. Today I had a dream within a dream that you will hold someone’s hand and see precognitively as them. Idk when it’ll happen, but it will. I’m kinda of always being literal, and people often see it as vague & cryptic. 

"You" as in me? ?

The world is so counter-intuitive, my god.

Would be interested to hear an expansion on what is meant by 'precognition'.

Be-Do-Have

Made it out the inner hood

There is no failure, only feedback

11 minutes ago, Carl-Richard said:

"You" as in me? ?

Well ya wouldn’t have it any other way would you? ? 

It’ll be someone you don’t know btw. ?‍♂️ 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

Never really happens like this with me. I do gain a lot of wisdom from my dreams though. Points me to stuff I'm holding onto or still hurts. Can also be a muse and fuel creativity.