Schahin

Our existence is sick

10 posts in this topic

It just passed me in the head, how sick or existence is. Imprisoned animals, cruelty like that of fritzl who imprisoned her daughter in the basement for 24 years,racism, destruction of forests and nature. What the hell? Why is ihr existence so sick and how can we avoid a bad rebirth for the next life? 

Does anybody have an insight? 

1 minute ago, Schahin said:

It just passed me in the head, how sick or existence is. Imprisoned animals, cruelty like that of fritzl who imprisoned her daughter in the basement for 24 years,racism, destruction of forests and nature. What the hell? Why is ihr existence so sick and how can we avoid a bad rebirth for the next life? 

Does anybody have an insight? 

because you focus on the sick stuff

4 minutes ago, PurpleTree said:

because you focus on the sick stuff

True but see we people are the dominating species and there are no other Animals roaming around other than birds because we eat them all. The domesticated animals other than dogs and cats we imprison them all. 

We totally live out of harmony, when you just take a walk into the forest you quickly realize what is peace and harmony, and we are very, far from it. 

We people have the immense need of imprisoning Animals and destroying nature why the hell? 

Why do we simply not live in harmony of God's love? Sometimes this existence frightens me, cause I don't know what I could be in the next life

Edited by Schahin

9 minutes ago, Schahin said:

True but see we people are the dominating species and there are no other Animals roaming around other than birds because we eat them all. The domesticated animals other than dogs and cats we imprison them all. 

We totally live out of harmony, when you just take a walk into the forest you quickly realize what is peace and harmony, and we are very, far from it. 

We people have the immense need of imprisoning Animals and destroying nature why the hell? 

Why do we simply not live in harmony of God's love? Sometimes this existence frightens me, cause I don't know what I could be in the next life

but there are also many vegetarians.

people who rescue animals from the street.

people who try to save the oceans.

people who love their pets more than anything

art can be very beautiful so can architecture etc.

but i do agree with you that nature like a forest is just amazing

Edited by PurpleTree

17 minutes ago, Schahin said:

Why do we simply not live in harmony of God's love?

everything you have talked about is also God's love.

1 hour ago, omar30 said:

Why do we simply not live in harmony of God's love?

Because we sin all the time and pretend like it’s okay?

This place literally exists becaus it is imperfect, sick indeed. God enjoys creating anatomic sentient beings and we all suffer for it

As for rebirth I hope we do get a say in it

Edited by KatiesKarma

@Schahinyeah dude... it's sick to see such devilry around . but many would say that i just labelled it as sick and it was not sick in an absolute sense. yeah true but suffering is hella real! 

specially that fritzl case was horrible .it was one of hundreds that are happening right now and are undocumented all over the globe.  i won't wish in a million years for anyone to go through that.

genocides, rapes, murder has always happened throughout history and will continue on. but that's the fun that god has with itself. i might be born as a pig in a next life. who knows baby???we are just puppets of god! I  don't remember choosing to be born and i guess nor did you?

?who knows? if rebirth exists , look in to the concepts and teachings in Buddhism and Hinduism and mystical traditions who claim this. then cross reference them and if several people claim the same truth and have found it independently, then mark them as closer to truth! one of the recurring themes is karma...

my mini-blog!

https://wp.me/PcmO4b-T 

Seeing the glory in evil, destruction, corruption ... is difficult. but that does not mean that there is not, exactly the same as in the "good"