JayFueel

I’ll say it till my last breath. Jesus is ALIVE.

75 posts in this topic

24 minutes ago, Shin said:

You're separating yourself by thinking God is something else than Jesus, you, and your bed.

You're doing the exact opposite of what Jesus talked about lmao

I try my best to understand his message in context.

“And he said unto them, Ye are from beneath; I am from above: ye are of this world; I am not of this world.”

Could it be anymore blatant?

Edited by JayFueel

45 minutes ago, JayFueel said:

Me too. Respect ?. 

“And he said unto them, Ye are from beneath; I am from above: ye are of this world; I am not of this world.”

Maybe it need not be more anything, maybe more is already there to be seen. Maybe more was added, and now less is more. 

YeUsed originally as a plural pronoun of the second person in the subjective case. 

“And he said unto them, you’s are from beneath; I am is from above: you’s are of this world; I am is not of this world”. 

The rest of that passage will flip your reality upside down so Imma just stop here.

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

38 minutes ago, JayFueel said:

You don't take into account that the Bible has been written and rewritten by people whom didn't understand the original message.

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

How good are we at accepting really? Where’s the need to change someone’s mind?

4 hours ago, JayFueel said:

Sorry but it's not blatant to me yet. What is, and isn't, "this world", which is being pointed towards, and pointed away from? 

Edited by silene

8 hours ago, Nahm said:

Speaking of opinion & conjecture and not a fact. Consider relativity & direct experience for cryin out loud. 

?

?‍♂️ 

@JayFueel

You are what Jesus, and every other so called teacher speaks of my friend. Think more simply. Like a fourth grade math class teacher is teaching about math, and you’re over here fallin in love with the teacher. Analogously, the point is the math & you’re missing the point. Jesus was one sexy teacher alright, but hone in on the feelin, not the googly eyed crush. 

You know it's true mate.

99% of people who meditate never sit down for a bit then blurt out "holy fuck everything is just existence" or whatever. It just doesn't work. And of the people it does work for in that way, you surely have noticed they are consistently bipolar or schizophrenic etc (which is not average brain chem).

Especially if you've used DMT etc you know meditating does not cause a DMT trip to occur.

1 hour ago, RMQualtrough said:

((meditation does nothing for people with average brain chemistry). If you're average, only doping reduces you down to a point where some truths can be known for certain.)

You know it's true mate.

99% of people who meditate never sit down for a bit then blurt out "holy fuck everything is just existence" or whatever. It just doesn't work. And of the people it does work for in that way, you surely have noticed they are consistently bipolar or schizophrenic etc (which is not average brain chem).

Especially if you've used DMT etc you know meditating does not cause a DMT trip to occur.

I don’t know any of that. I know conversationally I like to be on thin ice with comments like my previous Jesus ‘quote’.

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

23 hours ago, JayFueel said:

Matter of perspective I guess. I used to be a hardcore follower a few years ago until I realized Leo’s work is grounded on faith just as much as any other spiritual worldview

Shit man, no wonder you're profile pic is so... sobering hahaha

6 hours ago, JayFueel said:

UGHGHGHGHGHGHGGHGHG 

2 hours ago, BenG said:

@JayFueel

Woah! Did you consider it may have been a UFO? Like aliens?

Or flying Jesuses. There's a lot of those around here

You have successfully triggered me... Amen

Edited by Adodd

9 hours ago, RMQualtrough said:

It just doesn't work.

What exactly is the end goal towards which it should "work"?

Everyone is waiting for eternity but the Shaman asks: "how about today?"