JayFueel

I’ll say it till my last breath. Jesus is ALIVE.

75 posts in this topic

@JayFueel ofc i am open to believe that u are indeed correct and jesus is the ultimate master and savior  bro!

IMHO,   

but that would require all the others to be wrong

was buddha deluded and a messenger of satan then? what are the chances it was the other way around?

meh! it doesn't even compute in your head to even think that . that would be blasphemy right? what if it's not? 

think again!  

i'm not in any way against Christianity or Jesus but religious fundamentalism is a ton of bullshit!

my mini-blog!

https://wp.me/PcmO4b-T 

13 minutes ago, happyhappy said:

@JayFueel ofc i am open to believe that u are indeed correct and jesus is the ultimate master and savior  bro!

IMHO,   

but that would require all the others to be wrong

was buddha deluded and a messenger of satan then? what are the chances it was the other way around?

meh! it doesn't even compute in your head to even think that . that would be blasphemy right? what if it's not? 

think again!  

i'm not in any way against Christianity or Jesus but religious fundamentalism is a ton of bullshit!

I don’t doubt the Buddha had good intentions, but last time I recall he died and remained dead. I listen very closely to what Jesus said because the historical evidence supports his bodily resurrection being authentic.

15 minutes ago, happyhappy said:

@JayFueel ohh yeah... 

what Christian denomination do you fall into bro?

Non-denominational

5 hours ago, Mosess said:

Yes, it is

"leo" is pointing to something just as whoever this other identity called "jesus" was pointing too.

You are also following "leo" just as this other dude is following "jesus" as his savior,

whatever that means

People "following" Leo are people who meditate (meditation does nothing for people with average brain chemistry). If you're average, only doping reduces you down to a point where some truths can be known for certain.

God in the sky judging people is sheer faith. You can't verify it or the miracles for yourself. OP actually says he experienced some apparition, but most people are just blindly following some BS in a book.

It isn't faith to say there is existence. There isn't faith involved in saying there is experience. There isn't faith in the fact that you only interface with reality via experience... These are some of many core truths.

@JayFueel Do not let anyone took away Jesus from you. Everyone have a personal God and it wont be the same. 

Would say this to myself two years ago.

31 minutes ago, JayFueel said:

I don’t doubt the Buddha had good intentions, but last time I recall he died and remained dead. I listen very closely to what Jesus said because the historical evidence supports his bodily resurrection being authentic.

Bodily resurrection.. i wonder where Jesus body died. 

There isn‘t even historical evidence, that Jesus EXISTED…

Stop clinging to stage blue dogma, grow up and stop assuming stuff you don‘t know.

Please do not take anything I say as an insult. I have 17 warning points and I'd like to stay on this forum.

You are Love.

1 year meditation, 1 hour daily https://www.actualized.org/forum/topic/76489-1-year-meditation-1h-daily-start-at-100122/

5 minutes ago, Gregory1 said:

There isn‘t even historical evidence, that Jesus EXISTED…

Stop clinging to stage blue dogma, grow up and stop assuming stuff you don‘t know.

i've seen him though and then i was him for a while

it was nice

3 hours ago, JayFueel said:

Have you overcome all your selfishness?

I have seen through the ego -mind and stomached the fact that what I believed for 20+ yrs was a mind story, not an actual fact. This work takes courage, humbleness, and some time. This path is not for faint- hearted, it takes guts to go against the grain and burst the bubble of a  belief/mind story. Direct experience is your best bet to start freeing your mind and to know what's actually there without conditioned interpretations.

24 minutes ago, PurpleTree said:

i've seen him though and then i was him for a while

it was nice

You haven't seen him. You have created him. There is only one You. This you is God. It created Jesus as it creates everything else. Wake up.

Please do not take anything I say as an insult. I have 17 warning points and I'd like to stay on this forum.

You are Love.

1 year meditation, 1 hour daily https://www.actualized.org/forum/topic/76489-1-year-meditation-1h-daily-start-at-100122/

6 minutes ago, BipolarGrowth said:

JESUS IS KING. 

Namaste ?? ❤️

An opinion, not a fact. Are you still a Mormon? If yes, you should know better. Further confusing the already deluded is irresponsible. 

3 hours ago, RMQualtrough said:

(meditation does nothing for people with average brain chemistry). If you're average, only doping reduces you down to a point where some truths can be known for certain.

Speaking of opinion & conjecture and not a fact. Consider relativity & direct experience for cryin out loud. 

?

?‍♂️ 

@JayFueel

You are what Jesus, and every other so called teacher speaks of my friend. Think more simply. Like a fourth grade math class teacher is teaching about math, and you’re over here fallin in love with the teacher. Analogously, the point is the math & you’re missing the point. Jesus was one sexy teacher alright, but hone in on the feelin, not the googly eyed crush. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

Jesus is beyond belief. 

The love, awe, bliss, grace, all that you may attribute to him and being from him is felt and known because it is your own light, "I am the light, the way". That love is the most and only "real" thing, so real it transcends life, death, existence and non existence of teacher and student, god and man. 

You don't have to give up anything. Fear and reverence is a form of mockery and degradation, because the love that is the heart and the only reality of the reverence will burn away any fears or wrongly assumed beliefs of separation. 

I dare you. Love him more. He isn't a thought. He isn't an image and neither is love. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

I'm sure it was a baffling and awe inspiring experience.

Entertain this thought if you like:

Lets say you (or someone else) prayed to Muhammed or Vishnu or Shiva at that moment, and this exact same phenomena and light appeared. Exactly the same experience happened. Would that be a confirmation of the belief in Muhammed or Shiva or Vishnu being true?

Or could it be that the experience itself is just something that happens? Maybe not even randomly, but lets say in response to a calling out of your heart. Then the mind quickly jumps in and attaches a narrative to it, all kinds of concepts and ideologies are reinforced through the narrative. When in reality, there was just the pure nonconceptual experience, and it holds no meaning beyond what is given to it. Isn't that a possibility as well?

"Only that which can change can continue."

-James P. Carse

14 hours ago, JayFueel said:

all of a sudden a beam of light manifested near the clouds and zoomed past my car

Sounds more like aliens to me :P

5 hours ago, Knowledge Hoarder said:

Whatever your mind wants to believe to be real, will be real, for you. However, notice, that some things don't require beliefs to be known, and some do. Connection you made between a beam of light 1-1,5 miles away from you, flashing for few seconds, and Jesus Christ being alive, IS a belief. You don't know that.

What evidence?

The first witnesses being women when women weren’t considered reliable witnesses in the court of law, disciples dying for what they claimed to have seen, Sauls conversion to Paul, the explosion of the church. Not proof but evidence which supports the resurrection account.

4 hours ago, Gregory1 said:

You haven't seen him. You have created him. There is only one You. This you is God. It created Jesus as it creates everything else. Wake up.

I would have agreed with that a year ago until I realized it’s just faith.

Edited by JayFueel

2 hours ago, TheAlchemist said:

I'm sure it was a baffling and awe inspiring experience.

Entertain this thought if you like:

Lets say you (or someone else) prayed to Muhammed or Vishnu or Shiva at that moment, and this exact same phenomena and light appeared. Exactly the same experience happened. Would that be a confirmation of the belief in Muhammed or Shiva or Vishnu being true?

Or could it be that the experience itself is just something that happens? Maybe not even randomly, but lets say in response to a calling out of your heart. Then the mind quickly jumps in and attaches a narrative to it, all kinds of concepts and ideologies are reinforced through the narrative. When in reality, there was just the pure nonconceptual experience, and it holds no meaning beyond what is given to it. Isn't that a possibility as well?

Yeah that’s a possibility I just can’t bring myself to believe it’s probable in the slightest. It was night so I got a pretty good view. Nothing like I’ve ever seen before. Right before it appeared I prayed something like “many people believe in you but there’s still a lot of questions and mystery surrounding you.” I took a brief pause, looked at the sky and opened my mouth to continue praying but just before I was able utter another word it appeared right in front of me, flew past and vanished

You're separating yourself by thinking God is something else than Jesus, you, and your bed.

You're doing the exact opposite of what Jesus talked about lmao

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them