JayFueel

I’ll say it till my last breath. Jesus is ALIVE.

75 posts in this topic

Did this actually happen? Not metaphorically.

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

@JayFueel God forgives all as does jesus because he is the son of God.

As a human you must be intelligent. Forgiving, and allowing yourself to be in danger is different.

You can forgive a serial killer (they are often heavily traumatized as children...) 

But, you are not a fool are you? Why would you allow him near you. Keep him behind bars.

You can forgive intelligently. 

Edited by Thought Art

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

@JayFueel

8 minutes ago, JayFueel said:

You’d be cool sharing a bedroom with a serial killer then? After all, he’s innocent right? We are indeed image bearers of God but often chose to go against our conscious which God gave us. Evil is real.

A serial killer is a product of environment and circumstances. Its hard to say that anyone chooses to be evil. The truth is that some people have had a really really really shitt* life with abuse and neglect which turns them into monsters. There are no evil people 

There are only miserable people that can't help themselves spreading that misery everywhere.  Imagine that serial killer and how his innocence was stolen from abuse when he was younger. 

Edited by SQAAD

7 minutes ago, Carl-Richard said:

Did this actually happen? Not metaphorically.

Yeah 

1 minute ago, JayFueel said:

Yeah 

How big was the light?

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

1 minute ago, Carl-Richard said:

How big was the light?

I would estimate it was about 1-1.5 miles from my car a little lower than the clouds around the size of a suv. The tail was about half than that in the picture. It appeared for a second and vanished.

@JayFueel Ive had a similar experience and i know with out a doubt to be Muhammad. I see a truth in your interpretation but have you considered Allah? 

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

@JayFueel A light is just what it is - a light, not anything else. Your mind has been conditioned to believe it was Jesus or have some spiritual meaning. Don't give meaning to something that's not there. I used to be a Christian for over 20 yrs, until I started to deconstruct my beliefs and connect with direct experience, everything else is a mind story you were programmed to believe and are attached to. 

2 minutes ago, Natasha said:

@JayFueel A light is just what it is - a light, not anything else. Your mind has been conditioned to believe it was Jesus or have some spiritual meaning. Don't give meaning to something that's not there. I used to be a Christian for over 20 yrs, until I started to deconstruct my beliefs and connect with direct experience, everything else is a mind story you were programmed to believe and are attached to. 

Do you think evil is objectively real or subjective?

14 minutes ago, JayFueel said:

Do you think God is objectively real or subjective?

there is no EVIL everything is god stop labeling everything as evil.

36 minutes ago, JayFueel said:

Evil is the ego creating separation and seeing things that are not there, aka selfishness.

Hate to be the one to break it to you but truth is, 

You are alive, claiming that jesus is alive

in a twisted sense, you are claiming that you are jesus while denying that you are doing that, which is the definition of deception

Why not just say that you are jesus?

If you are alive, and jesus is alive, Alive being the common factor, than You and jesus are also synonymous to all, whatever your doing here thing. 

3 hours ago, JayFueel said:

Leo’s work is grounded on faith just as much as any other spiritual worldview

No it isn't. There's a good reason ONLY Idealist types of worldviews are possible to debate with Materialists in a serious manner without being instantly ridiculed. It's based in sheer proof via direct experience, and anyone who is alive can verify the claims easily.

5 minutes ago, RMQualtrough said:

No it isn't. There's a good reason ONLY Idealist types of worldviews are possible to debate with Materialists in a serious manner without being instantly ridiculed. It's based in sheer proof via direct experience, and anyone who is alive can verify the claims easily.

Yes, it is

"leo" is pointing to something just as whoever this other identity called "jesus" was pointing too.

You are also following "leo" just as this other dude is following "jesus" as his savior,

whatever that means

Truth is,

no one knows what that some thing is,

you needed to trust him first that he was actually pointing to some thing and not deceiving you, otherwise, why would you listen to him?

Trust is crucial in leo's & Jesus's teachings, what most people do is hold on to the teacher rather than what the teacher is pointing you too. 

which is a disgrace for both the teacher and the teachings 

4 hours ago, JayFueel said:

Sounds eerily similar to the lie Satan invented “ you shall be as Gods”

The lie Satan told was that the first human couple would be like God... if they ate from the tree of Knowledge of Good and Evil(not to mention the fact that they already were God prior to them being able to discriminate between good and evil). Prior to that, everything was good. Ultimately good and evil are only human concepts, the Godhead(which unconsciously is you) wills things humans think good and evil into existence because all things exist with purpose.

Potestas Infinitas, Libertas Infinitas, Auctoritas Infinitas.

@JayFueel hahah!!! i would love to believe u r not a troll ... see, mate! u are on the wrong forum i guess. 

sad to say but,  there is no point in attacking your faith. when you believe something with that much of faith as you claim here, all attempts to show you otherwise would definitely fail. you will always find a story to say against it.

if you are openminded, i would suggest the same truth.;

interpretation and reality are two distinct things. u just saw a light right? so, you interpret that light as jesus. to you it is Jesus. if some Muslim dude sees the same light , to him it will be Muhammad. to a Buddhist he will interpret it as Buddha.. to a scientist, rationalist , it will be some alien or UFO...so which one of these are true! none of them and all of them ! 

i see you have been indoctrinated with the religious shit and a stage blue thinker. so, turquoise and stage yellow thinking won't change your believes since they are utterly outlandish to your religious ego. i would suggest you to study some hard science and logic first to get to the next stages.

see you on the other side mate!

much love!

my mini-blog!

https://wp.me/PcmO4b-T 

3 hours ago, happyhappy said:

@JayFueel hahah!!! i would love to believe u r not a troll ... see, mate! u are on the wrong forum i guess. 

sad to say but,  there is no point in attacking your faith. when you believe something with that much of faith as you claim here, all attempts to show you otherwise would definitely fail. you will always find a story to say against it.

if you are openminded, i would suggest the same truth.;

interpretation and reality are two distinct things. u just saw a light right? so, you interpret that light as jesus. to you it is Jesus. if some Muslim dude sees the same light , to him it will be Muhammad. to a Buddhist he will interpret it as Buddha.. to a scientist, rationalist , it will be some alien or UFO...so which one of these are true! none of them and all of them ! 

i see you have been indoctrinated with the religious shit and a stage blue thinker. so, turquoise and stage yellow thinking won't change your believes since they are utterly outlandish to your religious ego. i would suggest you to study some hard science and logic first to get to the next stages.

see you on the other side mate!

much love!

I’m always open to learn, hope you are as well 

Edited by JayFueel

6 hours ago, Natasha said:

Evil is the ego creating separation and seeing things that are not there, aka selfishness.

Have you overcome all your selfishness?