Javfly33

Why i cant liberate from the voice inside my head?

16 posts in this topic

Honestly, i Dont know whars neccesary anymore to be seen.

I had plenty of trips were awareness "appears" and its seen that the voice inside the head are just thoughts.

I had also awareness appear with sober methods.

Hell even in daily meditation routine, sometimes identification stops.

Yet after all of this work, obviously Awareness still *thinks is the voice inside the head. 

Awareness acts as THAT is him/her.

Why? Is awareness is stupid? How many times awareness have to discover the wrong identification to stop It?

Is God Dumb? Why It jeeps believing the little voice to be a self? Because honestly man, this is ridiculous. What a joke. Im so dissappointed with Awareness/Consciousness. Dumbest thing ever.

@Javfly33 figure out who you really are, if you're not that voice. 

Flip it around.. maybe you are the voice, plus everything else you're aware of. Just putting it out there as something to ponder. 

"I could be the walrus. I'd still have to bum rides off people."

Your post made me laugh?  Funny, isn't it, that "the voice" is just part of "the voice"? I wonder what that makes "the voice".

Like Ramana Maharshi said: First do self-inquiry to quiet the mind, then the I-thought will go back into the heart, all the other thoughts disappear with it and then you will have your self-realization.

@Javfly33 Calm down dude. A permanent change in consciousness takes years of work. It’s virtually impossible to do it in one go.

"Not believing your own thoughts, you’re free from the primal desire: the thought that reality should be different than it is. You realise the wordless, the unthinkable. You understand that any mystery is only what you yourself have created. In fact, there’s no mystery. Everything is as clear as day. It’s simple, because there really isn’t anything. There’s only the story appearing now. And not even that.” — Byron Katie

5 hours ago, Javfly33 said:

Im so dissappointed with Awareness/Consciousness. Dumbest thing ever.

Be cause you are in a form of a human being, our strength for surviving is the mind.

That thing that produces thoughts

You can not stop it

Notice that you never started it in the first place, it started by its self

You can direct it to what is, and that will take care of it

Whenever it is not directed to what is, it will be "an annoying voice inside of "my head"",

Whenever you direct it to what is, the voice is not inside nor outside, it is what is.

And that can not be put into a thought, a word. It is indescribable, so silence be comes a consequence of that

Edited by Mosess

@Javfly33 What wants liberate from the "voice inside my head" 

Awareness doesn't want anything other than for this moment to be just as it is.

7 hours ago, How to be wise said:

@Javfly33 Calm down dude. A permanent change in consciousness takes years of work. It’s virtually impossible to do it in one go.

With all this psychedelics fiesta, it's expected that people will think this way.

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

@Javfly33 Because there is no inner voice, faggôt,

Or better yet just stop with this pursuit, you're gaming some rhetorical lattice. Well, I don't know why you'd stop it 

Hark ye yet again — the little lower layer. All visible objects, man, are but as pasteboard masks. But in each event — in the living act, the undoubted deed — there, some unknown but still reasoning thing puts forth the mouldings of its features from behind the unreasoning mask. If man will strike, strike through the mask! How can the prisoner reach outside except by thrusting through the wall? To me, the white whale is that wall, shoved near to me. Sometimes I think there's naught beyond. But 'tis enough.

It is really difficult. the voice in your head is you. your sense of identity, of being independent and separate. the other day I did 5 meo and it was not much, but enough to perceive how I was disintegrating. I thought, I'm about to disintegrate, but that's impossible, because if I did ... what would be left? until suddenly the thing happens, you have disintegrated. there is no voice, there is no structure, there is no cohesion. there is emptiness. an unlimited void and full of existence beyond any explanation. there is no voice. it does not make any sense, and it is understood what is the voice, what is the architecture of the self. its pillars, its construction, its total unreality. it is seen that the only way to silence the voice is to give up control completely, to stop being the self. be the empty well without limits. 

Edited by Breakingthewall

its so frikin hard to fufill the voice wish when its its chaos and destrution, and somewhat hateful..? i dont need advice just needed to rant

i really cannot understand most of you guys.

you torture yourselves trying to be something you imagine better than reality. i guess 'god' wanted to live your life as it is. just enjoy your life doing the things that make you happy/feel good.