Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
The Buddha

New wave of Sages

1 post in this topic

Some days ago I connected the dots, hope I can express myself clearly enought so that you can get the message, for it has real value.

All reality is evolving (in the absolute sense, as in a Word you writte and delete, for the best Word to happen), as existance keeps evolving, all parts of it must evolve aslo, otherwise they die (get absorbed by those who are expanding). As humanity is part of reality, so it must evolve as we have been doing, the awakening procces must also evolve and change, for it is also very much alive. The first wave of sages, I would say were the rishis in india, the shamans and the high-priests in Egypt and Mesopotamia. In that point, the enlightenement had it's own path, it's own technology to arrive to awakening. So it is not that those techniques if applied nowadays do not work, but it is that now reality is much more evolved and those paths cannot lead to the full potential that now life presents. The second wave, would be Buddha, Christ, Krishna and Mahoma. Which brought again new ways of arriving to a more adavanced state of realization that before was not possible. As I see it, you cannot be enlightened but you can live enlightenment. Enlightenment is not the same in the past as now, for it is imposible. Is there anything in your own personal experience that is not constantly fluctuating? Even your identity is constantly changing everyday. We are arriving to a point where all religions and spirituality is again starting to be out of date (an understanding, which ironically is at the core of all religions, the second coming of christ, the buddha maitreya, the profecy of Mahoma, the Rainbow Warriors from shamanism). All religions speak exactly of this particular time that we are living as the tipping point for a new human consciousness to arise, one which leads all previous understanding and technologies totally dead.

What I'm starting to see is that now there is starting to be a third wave of Sages, whose message starts to be radically different from the past. The key point is that before beings in the quest of awekening could only acces a few limited information, now they can acces almost unlimited information about all traditions and can also travel to all parts of the world. Making a higher vision, a higher understanding. What I'm sensing is that the new spirituality that is being birthed now is all-inclusive, life inclusive I would say. No need to be in a cave, to supress sex or to avoid being involved in life itself, playing the game of being alive and enjoying all dimensions and aspects of life. It is clear that all traditions till this point have devoided to some extent or supressed certain experiences of live. For example, a clear one is thought and mind, sex, ignorance, ego, sins or family life. The highest teachings that are being deployed in this era are a loving of all life itself, all reality itself, an honouring of all dimensions and aspects of the human being. On the other hand, I also see a progresive merging of all disciplines, philosophy, psychology, religion, mysticism, science, art, music, dance, spirituality, economics, journalism, nutrition... It is not that they will disappear in just one but that the main focus is shifting to find the connecting points between those, the highest human achivements in history have always been those that could interconnect different aspects of reality. The main focus of this time is reunification. To block some aspects of life worked in the past to achieve enlightenment, it does not work anymore, the same way animal sacrifice stopped working efficiently long time ago. Not even non-dualism will survive because non-dualism is also dead, non-dualism is not fully life inclusive. Before you go on in conceptual thinking, just watch nondual teachers, they are just so gone they cannot enjoy what is in front of them, actually the reason why we are alive in a body and not in spirit, you will have time for that when you die, if not what is the point throw the body, is dual by nature. You can be peacky about this argumentation, but that is all non-dual and self-incquary do, they drive you crazy in loop wholes and you lose contact with the inmediate present reality here-now. It is not that non-dualism is wrong is that it's just one dimension, just another aspect of reality, another dimension of life that must be explored. So it's a really radical shift that we are going through but atleast in my case feels very natural. Nothing that has been said and done in the past was truly satisfying me, because when you actually came down and I was faced with regular life, with everyday life that wisdom was not manifesting in that dimension of existance. Before I thought it was my problem, but as I keep going in my path I realize that it is because everything till this point has been supresing life. Aren't you supressing some aspect of your life to wake up?

The ones that are building the ground for this massive shift (that I know, in my limited and biased perception) are Osho, Maharishikaa, Krishnamurthi, Adidam, Paramahansa Yogananda and Leo Gura among others. I can see a very clear line in this procces, for me it is Osho, he is the first one to fully embody this third wave of sages. It's like all this masters are meeting all doctrinces in their own being and living by them, something which has never happened before.

The main point is that humanity is shifting to an all-life-embracing understanding and way of living, while inmersed on a procces of reunification and interconexion of all doctrines.

----

Maybe this gets the point: