Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Aaron p

psychedelics, success and an important detail

7 posts in this topic

recently ive been contemplating one of the things that psychedelics actually do to the mind, why they are so effective and also an important detail not to be forgotten.

Basically the short version is that psychedelics reset the brain. They take automated (unconscious) behavioral patterns (both positive and negative ones) and completely fuckin remove them assuming you take enough of a psychedelic. this is advantageous because it offers the removal of negative patterns and connections in the brain, but can be majorly disadvantageous if the individual doesent realise thereafter that, to continue being a successful individual, he is going to have to put massive amounts of effort into learning how to operate in certain domains again manually. the reasons going through this process is good is because when you re-learn how to operate in a domain from scratch (no brain patterns), you learn it more consciously, more accurately and precisely...but like i say, if someone doesent recognise that they need to put this intentional effort in afterwards they can actually be worse off than they were before...having no skill whatsoever.

i think this is a valid point to raise. its not a negative, but it could be if someone doesent recognise this requirement

Edited by Aaron p

Yes, work must be put outside of tripping, but...

I think the worst mistake when taking psychedelics is not taking them regularly enough. The ego/homeostasis protects itself by abstaining from tripping by all types of rationalizations, and then of course accuses the psychedelic of not "really working". Bitch you were not supposed to just do a trip a year and expect that to solve your life. ( I have made this mistake )

@Javfly33  id say theres a balance, as with anything. taking psycs too much could result is bad shit...look at c murphy... i like what your saying tho

Edited by Aaron p

Fundamentally, psychedelics expand consciousness, which gives a more truthful and holistic understanding of reality. This higher understanding recontextualizes prior limited perspectives, which leads to improved behaviors.

As you understand more of reality clearly, you naturally behave in more God-like ways. Because God IS the pure clarity of self-understanding.

The reason you're not acting like God is because you're not seeing as clearly as God must see in order to be God. God IS clarity.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

2 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Fundamentally, psychedelics expand consciousness, which gives a more truthful and holistic understanding of reality. This higher understanding recontextualizes prior limited perspectives, which leads to improved behaviors.

As you understand more of reality clearly, you naturally behave in more God-like ways. Because God IS the pure clarity of self-understanding.

The reason you're not acting like God is because you're not seeing a clearly as God must see in order to be God.

Well said sir. 

5 minutes ago, Aaron p said:

@Javfly33  id say theres a balance, as with anything. taking psycs too much could result is bad shit...look at c murphy... i like what your saying tho

Yes, of course you could also abuse them and use too much, But most people problem is not using them enough, not too much.

On 11.12.2021 at 4:59 PM, Javfly33 said:

Yes, work must be put outside of tripping, but...

I think the worst mistake when taking psychedelics is not taking them regularly enough. The ego/homeostasis protects itself by abstaining from tripping by all types of rationalizations, and then of course accuses the psychedelic of not "really working". Bitch you were not supposed to just do a trip a year and expect that to solve your life. ( I have made this mistake )

That is true AND one gotta be careful to not fuck up their mind e.g. by tripping nonstop.

Edited by Loving Radiance

Life Purpose journey

Presence. Goodness. Grace. Love.