KatiesKarma

Suicide will just reincarnate me into another infinitely worse dimension?

45 posts in this topic

Sadghuru and some other astral projection youtuber (Ryan cooper) say that suicide will simply trap you in the astral realm for a very long time, where you will work trough your karma  by reliving your nightmares constantly OR upon death you will become disembodied and basically the first thought/tendency that pops up will be projected and magnified infinitely. So being fearful will get you to unimaginable paranoia and suffering.

This game is rigged and not even death promises relief from the loneliness and sheer insanity of it all

Edited by KatiesKarma

How can they know that stuff. I'm skeptical. But I do think that there's some kind of existence after death.

I don't believe in such things especially when stated in a religious context. However suicide is very depressing and leaves unsurmountable pain. 

Suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

2 hours ago, Blackhawk said:

How can they know that stuff. I'm skeptical. But I do think that there's some kind of existence after death.

Well Sadghuru is this famous yogi who has done 60000+ or something hours of yoga and mediation and the other guy apparently is so good at astral projection that he was able to witness what happens to the dead. 

Every culture forbids suicide so there is something to it

14 minutes ago, Medhansh said:

According to traditional Hindu Granthas, yes. Suicide will lead you to hell. And your next reincarnation will be very unpleasant as well. 

As a person who is currently fighting depression, it is really unfair for us peeps. 

There is also the mention of many doshas. One of them, for eg-

1. Prararabdha dosha- It means that if you don't cure yourself in this lifetime, you will be born with the same disease in the next one.

But these are just theories for us. The best approach is to make our current life as good as possible. 

The Karma that keeps your physical body together - when not finished in this Life - will just find another miserable body and do it there. I wonder if that's actually true and this Universe really is that fucked up. 

Imagine having some rare genetic disease, going for legal suicide and just instantly respawning in worse conditions

@PurpleTree

Imagine having depersonalization disorder (inability to feel emotions, everything feels fake and unreal 24/7), no friends, no job, basically being dead but alive. I get dumber by the second. All of this is really terrifying. I get scared that I am the only one that exists and that reality is rigged against me.

See I ruined my life beyond repair. Everything I suffer from is a natural consequence from my actions, but I can't take my decisions back the same way you cannot uncook an egg.

Imagine every time you try to kill yourself, there's an alternate reality where you fail. So every time you go to blow your brains out, you're still stuck here, just partially braindead or permanently disabled, but still just with it enough to realize how much you fucked up and have to live with it. You can keep trying to kill yourself but you'll go on surviving, just making your situation even more fucked up and miserable each time. Do you want to risk it?

Edited by Yarco

5 hours ago, KatiesKarma said:

@PurpleTree

Imagine having depersonalization disorder (inability to feel emotions, everything feels fake and unreal 24/7), no friends, no job, basically being dead but alive. I get dumber by the second. All of this is really terrifying. I get scared that I am the only one that exists and that reality is rigged against me.

See I ruined my life beyond repair. Everything I suffer from is a natural consequence from my actions, but I can't take my decisions back the same way you cannot uncook an egg.

How do you think you ruined it?

Are you on meds?

Your sentences seem coherent so you can't be that dumb at least.

@KatiesKarma hayyyy katie!!!
many claim soooo... even leo shared his thought on this where he speculated it is possible for you to have some karmic repercussions due to ur hindering of evolution of consciousness. this karma is not at all a judgement but rather a self imposed reaction to ur life.

anyways , although even leo buys into past life and reincarnation model, it is also possible this is also a fallacy...

after all, since many spiritual traditions claim this independently, we have to take in to account that there is some truth to them even if without direct experience rather than being a false skeptic..sooo, LOVE UR LIFE...IT'S THE GREATEST GIFT U HAVE!

my mini-blog!

https://wp.me/PcmO4b-T 

Let the concepts of others go, orient instead to the inspection of what this is, of what is actual. 

There is no way out, every which way is in. 

♥️

Understand & willfully acknowledge in your own direct experience, aversion.

Do not conceptualize yourself, understand the emotions you are experiencing.  

Therein the Happyguru resides. It is there the Sadghuru points. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

On 11/12/2021 at 8:41 AM, Something Funny said:

Concept of punishment is a human concept, if Universe is an absolute love and is one, as it seems to be, then I don't see why it would try to somehow punish a part of itself.

Cute

Edited by Slizzer
was not helpful for anyone...

On 11/12/2021 at 9:33 AM, decentralized said:

@KatiesKarma This is a lie made up to prevent people from killing themselves. I bet those people never actually had an afterlife experience. But what happens in afterlife is not important, you need to find someone who can help you IMMEDIATELY if you're having suicidal thoughts. I don't know what you're dealing with right now but it will pass, it always does. You're not the only person who exists. Spend some time in nature, go for a walk, adopt a pet from the shelter and befriend it. 

Death doesn't exist, so there is no afterlife. If you kill your body, it doesn't mean that your tendencies will be fixed.

If you have a dream you are free from physical your body. Yet it doesn't prevent you from having a nightmare.

12 hours ago, Username said:

Death doesn't exist, so there is no afterlife. If you kill your body, it doesn't mean that your tendencies will be fixed.

If you have a dream you are free from physical your body. Yet it doesn't prevent you from having a nightmare.

Relatively speaking Death does exist. Leo says that you and your whole life don't exist right now either, yet if you were to run against a brick wall, I doubt you would deny that pain and the realness of the brick wall.

Yeah the question then would be how to prevent nightmares to occur. E.g. today I dreamed of a demon trying to strangle me and I would like to not have that happen to me for eternity

8 hours ago, Arcangelo said:

it's

a

waste

the

universe don't like to waste anything

So would the Universe recycle "me"?

You go onto the next place depending on your emotional state and karma.  It is complicated, I do not know how karma works. But emotionally a stressed person will create that because manifestation happens faster.  A calm person will have a calm experience.  Practice dying calm while alive and work on good karma, too and the next life will be better.