Rilles

I Have Had Enough Of This

101 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

I love you to death man and agree with your stance on meditation but may I ask here why someones arrogance would trigger you?  And if one is become conscious of God or God realized why would they ever hero worship a projection of their own mind?  I mean you could if you wanted but if you knew it was you wouldn't that be a charade you are putting on for yourself to keep yourself in the illusion ?

Are you sure it's not just that it really bothers you that Leo thinks you can't awaken if you haven't taken psychedelics?  That's just his style of teaching...if you haven't noticed..your not going to change anyone's mind on this forum..the attempt is fruitless.. they're only going to make a paradigm shift if they actually want to...the irony of this is the teachings are to be open minded yet almost everyone I see on the forum is paradigm locked.  So I wouldn't waste too much time trying to change Leo I would just do your own thing :)

I agree with this.

@Consilience you are awesome and do amazing posts, and you make me motivated to keep up my practice of meditation, but I also see that you are annoyed with Leo's meditation view and you yourself become blind to that and want to jump on everything he does that you dont agree with, its human nature bro, but we are also a bullshitting animal, we have to be careful with that.

And I sincerely feel that you are lost in your own thoughts about this particular subject. 

More projecting less careful investigating atm.

But I know you are a incredible intelligent guy, and I also feel that you can feel me coming from out of love and nothing else.

I appreciate you brother, this is not some criticism just for the sake of it.

You are one in this forum that is able to hear this without going to war with me over my words now ??

And God knows i fall into this my self so it is not like you are the only one ??

Let thy speech be better then silence, or be silent.

- Pseudo-dionysius 

12 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

I love you to death man and agree with your stance on meditation but may I ask here why someones arrogance would trigger you?  And if one is become conscious of God or God realized why would they ever hero worship a projection of their own mind?  I mean you could if you wanted but if you knew it was you wouldn't that be a charade you are putting on for yourself to keep yourself in the illusion ?

Are you sure it's not just that it really bothers you that Leo thinks you can't awaken if you haven't taken psychedelics?  That's just his style of teaching...if you haven't noticed..your not going to change anyone's mind on this forum..the attempt is fruitless.. they're only going to make a paradigm shift if they actually want to...the irony of this is the teachings are to be open minded yet almost everyone I see on the forum is paradigm locked.  So I wouldn't waste too much time trying to change Leo or anyone else I would just do your own thing :)

This is the truth. We should all investigate the anger in us not the person that the anger is seemingly pointed at. The person has nothing to do with the anger that arises within us. If something we should actually be grateful to the person that is triggering the anger in us for revealing where we still have healing to do.

@Inliytened1 Are you sure you aren't the one triggered by Consilience saying Leo is arrogant here? Nobody else brought up "being trigerred" that's something you came up with. All Consilience said is that if you can't see the arrogance in Leo's character you are fooling yourself/hero worshipping. Which is a fair statement tbh, everyone has their bias and you should be able to see them. The fact Leo's character is arrogant/has a personal bias is in no way triggering nor problematic. (Although perhaps it is for Consilience, I'm not in his head).

How can you be hero worshipping if you are "God-realized"? Perhaps "God-realized" is a label which has very little to do with God (could even say an arrogant label), but I'm only throwing ideas out here... you know how it is :)

Edited by 4201

4 minutes ago, 4201 said:

@Inliytened1 Are you sure you aren't the one triggered by Consilience saying Leo is arrogant here? Nobody else brought up "being trigerred" that's something you came up with. All Consilience said is that if you can't see the arrogance in Leo's character you are fooling yourself

I  was basically saying, yeah but who cares if he is?  do you need him to be a certain way to live up to your expectations?  if you have to point it out in a post then maybe its triggering you in some way.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

2 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

I  was basically saying, yeah but who cares if he is?  do you need him to be a certain way to live up to your expectations?  if you have to point it out in a post then maybe its triggering you in some way.

Can you see how this logic also applies to you needing to point out his behaviour in your post? And also in me having to point this to point you out for pointing him out?

56 minutes ago, Consilience said:

The real work begins finding God right now, not in an altered state.

We should never discount the value of pioneers ;)

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

Meditation is gay. Drugs warped my brain into giving me at least some proveable answers.

Drugs are also trauma inducing. Never again would I touch a psychedelic.

1 minute ago, ADD said:

Can you see how this logic also applies to you needing to point out his behaviour in your post? And also in me having to point this to point you out for pointing him out?

Nothing wrong with expressing stuff, that's what this forums for, be triggered, be peaceful, whatever ❤.

Stop pointing fingers, switch it up.

your pointing in the wrong direction idiots

1 minute ago, ADD said:

Indeed :)

Just wanted to point that out :)

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

1 minute ago, Mosess said:

Stop pointing fingers, switch it up.

your pointing in the wrong direction idiots

What are you doing right now? lol

9 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

There's quite a leap from pointing out to triggering but I can see where you are coming from here.

But I think there might be value in pointing it out to people who aren't aware of it. If you already are aware of Leo's character and his flaws then it's useless to point it to you but for some people who don't see them, then there might be some value in offering a counter perspective.

Edited by 4201

1 minute ago, ADD said:

What are you doing right now? lol

inside of an elevator, hbu

I think he's too occupied with the mighty acclaimed psychedelic 5-Meo to care.

I heard it makes your ass really dry and Godly.

Edited by Shin

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

11 minutes ago, Shin said:

I think he's too occupied with the mighty acclaimed psychedelic 5-Meo to care.

I heard it makes your ass really dry and Godly.

BrrrroooooxD IT WIDENS IT

Please do not take anything I say as an insult. I have 17 warning points and I'd like to stay on this forum.

You are Love.

1 year meditation, 1 hour daily https://www.actualized.org/forum/topic/76489-1-year-meditation-1h-daily-start-at-100122/

Almost all online communities that have a strongly shared passion break up and divide at some point due to some kind of drama or disagreements between people. There is usually a break off from the original community, to have a more "pure" teaching and community, that is believed to somehow meet everyones needs better. I'm surprised it hasn't happened here yet, but I see strong signs of it stirring up. Then those communities fragment further and further.

That's the endless cycle that happens if people are looking for some perfect teacher who will meet all their expectations and form a community around it. Then they get upset when the inevitable humanness comes forth and their dreams are shattered. I think the key is to simply learn to see beyond the black and white, discard the parts of a message you don't agree with, but try to see the gold in someones pov. If you find no gold there, then fine, discard it. But in most places there is some gold to be found, even if the messenger is not liked. This forum might not exist in a few years at all anymore, so see if you can find some beauty and value in it while it lasts. 

Edited by TheAlchemist

"Only that which can change can continue."

-James P. Carse