Rilles

I Have Had Enough Of This

101 posts in this topic

Leo...

1. Claims hes more awake than anyone ever in history despite this being impossible to know except through his own narcissistic inference. 

2. Claims everyone else is delusional.

3. Constantly keeps you on the hook with new subjects which keeps you stuck and make you feel like you wont enough as a person if you stop following him. "You havent even begun to grow!" "Go deeper!" "That was a taste, now do 25000 trips more"

4. Says you shouldnt make it about him then makes it all about him. "Im so awake!"

5. Uses non-dual gaslighting everytime you criticize something he does, notice he almost never holds himself accountable when you question him, he always knows more than you! Its almost like he is omniscient! Weird huh!

What happened to humblessness, letting go of ego? Perhaps some Shadow Work is necessary? 

Its almost like how forgot how to be a decent human living in the relative world. This thread will get locked obviously. Criticism is not allowed here. But this is my personal view and you can disagree or not. I dont care. Im not coming back after this relevation. Im thankful for the 1000s of ideas I learned from Actualized although half of them arent really new and borrowed from other thinkers but it was nice to have them collected on one channel although it went downhill somewhere around 2019 when it all became about how God he was and how delusional everyone else was. My self-reflection alarm bell feelings have been ringing for about a year now about this and I have had enough.

I have been too nice because I myself grew up with a narcissist and was too forgiving so I can see how I have been too forgiving here and been stuck in a blindspot. Of course the response here will be "Im not awake enough, Im imagining this and that" typical narcissist gaslightning answer to make you invalidate your own feelings. Bye. 

Dont look at me! Look inside!

My old boss was a total dick.  I learned a ton from him. 

"I could be the walrus. I'd still have to bum rides off people."

It will take some time for Leo to find humbleness. He believes he has it figured out, but there is nothing to figure out. Even worse, there's no one to figure it out. Once you get how simple things are, you stop creating delusions. Leo's intentions have always been good but his teachings have been corrupted by the ego who insists on knowing rather than letting go. His ego hates the idea of not knowing, and so he hates wise old sages who never give the secret away, knowing full well the secret would immediately get corrupted by the ego who lusts for control.

Stop taking things personally. The reason you're upset with Leo is you attach your own perspective to his whim. Do not do this, develop your own whim instead. Maintain inner silence and truth will have nowhere to hide. Best of luck.

I have a meditation for this issue... sit quietly and observe the screen of your computer, take notice of the 'X' in the corner of the tab of your internet browser for this website and click the 'X'.

Feel better? No? Keep doing it until you do. Your welcome.

There is a phrase that states "Never meet your hero" and though I'm not saying Leo is the hero to anyone. But after spending time on this forum I realize more and more how this statement holds true. 

People will always be people no matter how much drugs they have taken, how much meditation they have done, how many books they have read, and ect. I never expected Leo to be more than just a human, but it is an interesting case study indeed to see how someone has created so many concrete traps for themselves. At least from my perspective, there is no room for growth within that paradigm of beliefs. The rebuttal to what I'm saying could be "You are not awake, go further" but the thing is I rarely talk about what I have experienced in public because I just don't find it necessary. To say such an answer to anyone who threatens one's own belief system is not hurts the self, but hurts others. Though I would say in some cases it may be true. Considering the nature of reality, or at least how I see it, everyone's opinion on it is valid to some degree. For this reason I really don't have too much of an issue with the teachings or at least nothing that is going to have any radial impact. Again I find it interesting to observe lol.

My real issue stems from Leo's advice on dating and how he sees the dynamics of men and (especially) women. Besides some "in general" person help advice that can be applied to everyone. I personally think he has some of the most horrible dating advice and the way he sees women is not just ignorant it's borderline sexist. I shouldn't assume, but I'll speculate, that there is some deep deep rooted insecurity that is attempting to compensate for the way he sees women, him being in pick up, and how he wants to be the most awake of all.

Again, we are all human no matter what we have experienced so we all have flaws. The only real difference is Leo is a teacher and what he says/does can impact others for better/worse. Spiritually I went through a similar phase as him, but after about a year I was out of it. Though I didn't have thousands and thousands of people validating my existence and opinion online telling me how great I am and how much I know. I feel like that would be a hell of a trap to be apart of. A friend of mine became a spiritual teacher online with a modest following and the same thing happened to him by his own admittance. He became very very arrogant and it was only his way as the ultimate truth. The more he believed this, the more deluded he became, and the further away from actual truth he was.

Its a very good thing that you are choosing to go your Own Way. The best Teacher is Life and Your Direct Experience anyways.
But, its very good to be Aware of this as well: Leo and every other person on this forum, is You. (What I am pointing to is not a belief, concept or a vague notion) I am actually saying that Leo and every other person on this forum, Is an Aspect of You.
And Leo's Spiritual Ego and his "Normal" Ego" : Is an Aspect/Part of your Spiritual Ego/Normal Ego.
So, when his Ego is doing something. He(You) are Witnessing that doing.
He is only Releasing/Dropping something he (You) want to see/witness Him(You) Releasing.

What I am saying is that: When Leo does what he does, or when someone in your day to day life is doing something you like or dont like.
= That Energy Is Being Released & Witnessed By You.
And When It Is Witnessed, There Is a Choice For You To Drop That Aspect/Part Of Yourself (If its totally Integrated or Understood by your Higher Self)

Witnessing and Observing are two Very Powerful Tools.

Be Openminded about Everything.
But at the end of the day: Pick and choose the missing pieces of your jigsaw puzzle, and leave everything else in the "might need later pile".

Edited by Vincent S

“Life is just a break from an Infinite Orgasm. Prolong your break for as long as you want. Ride that wave. But don’t forget where you're headed.”

1 hour ago, Rilles said:
13 minutes ago, blankisomeone said:

That’s a big one in this forum 

Uses non-dual gaslighting

This is probably my biggest issue with the forum in a general sense. I've been guilty of it before though I wouldn't always consider it gaslighting. My issue with it more stems from people who are clearly somewhat new in their journey and half the answers they get is "there is no you doing anything" as if they would ever truly realize that just by someone telling them. It could do more harm than good and cause some type of derealization in someone's life if they don't have a direct experience of this idea. 

I also firmly believe now constantly stating the Nothingness of reality as a means to an end for all questions is not non-duality, but a strong polarization of what "is".  I'll add what is attempting to be said is difficult to conceptualize through language due to the limitations of it. Though, it's just a belief and I fully could be wrong about what I'm saying.

Edited by Nos7algiK

Have you heard of the critically acclaimed psychedelic 5-meo ? With an expanded realization which you can play through the entirety of "I'm everything" and the award winning "I'm God bro" expansion, up to level infinity for free, with no restrictions on playtime (time is illusory bro).

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

1 hour ago, Rilles said:

What happened to humblessness, letting go of ego? Perhaps some Shadow Work is necessary? 

Another one: Bow down to Leo or you'll be banned!

Just jokingxD

One thing you should become aware of is that Leo is not coming from a place of selfishness / ego.

He has simply seen deep shit and you cannot know weather or not it is true unless you go out and verify it for yourself. Have you tried psychedelics, have you realized that you are God? This would be the STARTING POINT of the work, if you aren't at that starting point yet you might need less advanced teachings than Leos for now.

I guess you haven't done any of the work yet and are just using actualized.org as a means for mental masturbation. Nothing wrong with that but your mind will reach a limit, go and do the practice - take LSD / MeO / whatever is needed and test Leos theories.

Many people confuse bluntness and directness with arrogance, see the difference. 

To me it is clear that Leo is essentially coming from a selfless place and honestly believes in his teachings. (I haven't verified all of Leos teachings for my self yet but many I have and with the ones I have, Leos views were ON POINT).

That's the good thing with this work, all of the things talked about here are verifiable and concrete and easy methods for that are given. Again, if you are out there just for mental masturbation actualized.org might be the wrong place for you.

Go and do the work. When I discovered God for the first time I was utterly floored. Tears were flowing like a river and without Leo this would have never happened in this lifetime. One day you'll thank Leo for everything. He did it all for you. Just for you. No other reason<3

Please do not take anything I say as an insult. I have 17 warning points and I'd like to stay on this forum.

You are Love.

1 year meditation, 1 hour daily https://www.actualized.org/forum/topic/76489-1-year-meditation-1h-daily-start-at-100122/

@Gregory1 well said.  

@Rilles time away is good.  This place really is just a lounge to shoot the shit...  Good luck to you sir and if you change your mind that's fine too you will be welcomed :)

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@Gregory1You are doing the same thing Leo is criticized for. Why do you assume that @Rilles hasn't had God realization and has somehow had a "deeper" understanding than the plateau Leo is standing on at the moment? 

11 minutes ago, Gregory1 said:

I guess you haven't done any of the work yet and are just using actualized.org as a means for mental masturbation. Nothing wrong with that but your mind will reach a limit, go and do the practice - take LSD / MeO / whatever is needed and test Leos theories.

If you would have asked questions instead of making these statements I would have said nothing. I say this all in good faith, nothing against yourself you are cool in my eyes. Not that I'm the bearer of who is cool or not lol.

Edited by Nos7algiK

My old karate teacher was not nearly as good as many of his students.  He wasn't 'the greatest' at karate.. but he was very talented at teaching karate.  Many of his students, myself included, were national champions.  It might be easy to criticize him, from the outside looking in, and say, 'why isn't he better at karate if he's such a good karate teacher?' (Don't get me wrong.. you probably wouldn't wanna try to take his wallet on the street, but there were many areas that just weren't his strong suits, and yet many of his students surpassed his ability in these areas, under his instruction). 

But karate was never about him.  His own karate skills had almost nothing to do with his ability to teach others karate. 

"I could be the walrus. I'd still have to bum rides off people."

11 minutes ago, Gregory1 said:

One thing you should become aware of is that Leo is not coming from a place of selfishness / ego.

Everytime he gets on this forum or video speaking about Awakenings he’s coming from a place of ego. That’s the whole trap. His mind is paradigm locked in conceptualization and this never ending grasping towards deeper Awakenings. 

13 minutes ago, Gregory1 said:

Many people confuse bluntness and directness with arrogance, see the difference. 

True but if you don’t see the arrogance, you’re stuck in hero worship. 

13 minutes ago, Gregory1 said:

To me it is clear that Leo is is essentially coming from a selfless place and honestly believes in his teachings.

1) It is crystal clear Leo is not coming from a place of selflessness. This should be overtly obvious and if it is not, there’s a shitload of work left to do.

2) Yeah, Leo BELIEVES in his teaching. He’s lost in mind, lost in grasping, lost in samsara and duality, essentially. 

16 minutes ago, Gregory1 said:

That's the good thing with this work, all of the things talked about here are verifiable and concrete and easy methods for that are given. Again, if you are out there just for mental masturbation actualized.org might be the wrong place for you.

?

18 minutes ago, Gregory1 said:

Go and do the work. When I discovered God for the first time I was utterly floored. Tears were flowing like a river and without Leo this would have never happened in this lifetime. One day you'll thank Leo for everything. He did it all for you. Just for you. No other reason<3

The real work begins finding God right now, not in an altered state. Go and do the work. 

10 minutes ago, Nos7algiK said:

If you would have asked questions instead of making these statements I would have said nothing. I say this all in good faith, nothing against yourself you are cool in my eyes. Not that I'm the bearer of who is cool or not lol.

Well, thanks you‘re cool too bro<3 I made that assumption because I read OPs post. It was clear to me that in his post there is a lot of anger, misunderstanding and projection. It is clear to me, that such severe misunderstanding must have a source - someone who has already realized God wouldn‘t create such a post. (Of course my view could be flawed)

Edited by Gregory1

Please do not take anything I say as an insult. I have 17 warning points and I'd like to stay on this forum.

You are Love.

1 year meditation, 1 hour daily https://www.actualized.org/forum/topic/76489-1-year-meditation-1h-daily-start-at-100122/

10 minutes ago, Gregory1 said:

Well, thanks you‘re cool too bro<3 I made that assumption because I read OPs post. It was clear to me that in his post there is a lot of anger, misunderstanding and projection. It is clear to me, that such severe misunderstanding must have a source - someone who has already realized God wouldn‘t create such a post. (Of course my view could be flawed)

Thanks <3 But, I understand where you are coming from. God realization is a bit tricky when it comes to verifying another's experience with it. There is a lot of "X" wouldn't do "Y" if they were realized, but I'm not sure if that is the case. At least to certain degrees. I mentioned earlier how I highly disagree with Leo's views on relationship and part of me questions how the hell someone could ever view women in such a way who saw God / Infinite Love. But, I have to remember my own belief system is not a requirement for others as well to experience God. Though there are others who most defiantly bs'ing or fooling themselves on this whole topic.

Regardless, it's always important to state how we feel. That's part of the experience of this forum and there is nothing inherently wrong with your original comments and I know they came from a good place. I can't say what OP is or is not, but rather I was only speculating a possibility of what could be.

Edited by Nos7algiK

15 minutes ago, Consilience said:

True but if you don’t see the arrogance, you’re stuck in hero worship. 

I love you to death man and agree with your stance on meditation but may I ask here why someones arrogance would trigger you?  And if one is become conscious of God or God realized why would they ever hero worship a projection of their own mind?  I mean you could if you wanted but if you knew it was you wouldn't that be a charade you are putting on for yourself to keep yourself in the illusion ?

Are you sure it's not just that it really bothers you that Leo thinks you can't awaken if you haven't taken psychedelics?  That's just his style of teaching...if you haven't noticed..your not going to change anyone's mind on this forum..the attempt is fruitless.. they're only going to make a paradigm shift if they actually want to...the irony of this is the teachings are to be open minded yet almost everyone I see on the forum is paradigm locked.  So I wouldn't waste too much time trying to change Leo or anyone else I would just do your own thing :)

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.