NutellaTC

Kundalini Blockage

21 posts in this topic

Does anyone knows how to get rid off a blockage started in my head , moved to my throats then to my chest and went down slowly to my navel but it's been there for quite a while and it's annoying asf . 

11 minutes ago, NutellaTC said:

Does anyone knows how to get rid off a blockage started in my head , moved to my throats then to my chest and went down slowly to my navel but it's been there for quite a while and it's annoying asf . 

You can try placing stones like Crystal Quarts (Crown) and Amethyst (Third Eye) close to those chakras or even sleeping with them under your pillow. Also, essential oils like Sage (Crown), Lavender (Third Eye), Peppermint (Throat), and Rosewood (Heart) are good. You can dilute them, and either rub a small amount on your skin near those chakras or you can put them in a diffuser or a glass spray bottle and disperse them into the air. Be sure that the essential oils are high quality and pure though. And only use spring water or minimally chemically filtered water for the mix. You can also try fasting for a short period of time as this is said to help unblock and open the Crown Chakra and the Third Eye Chakra. If you don't want to fast, you may instead try eating fruits with bluish or purple color to them, such as blueberries and blackberries. Water is said to be very helpful as well. Also, the Crown Chakra is associated with the color Violet. Blue is also related to the upper chakras. 

With all of these things, you want to introduce these things gradually as you don't want to overdo it. There are cases where people have gone overboard with Kundalini meditation and other such practices like Quigong, and ended up experiencing serious psychological and physiological problems. So, I would start perhaps with the stones or essential oils first, and see how it works out for you. 

If you’re interested in developing Emotional Mastery and feeling more comfortable in your own skin, click the link below to register for my FREE Emotional Mastery Webinar…

Emotionalmastery.org

1 hour ago, NutellaTC said:

@Emerald Wilkins thanks!!!  I'll start with the fasting and blue berries then I'll move to those Little Rock .

You're welcome. :D Also, I wanted to mention that after you unblock your upper chakras you may need to do some grounding, as well. That way, you keep balance between the lower and upper chakras. If you start to feel ungrounded or too disconnected/abstract after you unblock your upper chakras, you can balance out by walking barefoot on the Earth, eating vegetables that grow under the ground (like Carrots, Beets, Turnips, etc.), eating food that is red in color (like Beets, Radishes, etc.), doing body scan meditations, stones (like Black Tourmaline, Tiger Iron, etc.), exercise (Hatha Yoga, etc.),  essential oils (Patchouli, Sandalwood, etc.), and focusing toward material/mundane things while taking a break from spiritual/intellectual things. 

If you’re interested in developing Emotional Mastery and feeling more comfortable in your own skin, click the link below to register for my FREE Emotional Mastery Webinar…

Emotionalmastery.org

@Emerald Wilkins @NutellaTC I don't have much experience of this myself so my knowledge is just theoretical, so excuse me for questioning you. Aren't you suppose to unlock blockages in the lower chakras first before moving up to the higher chakras?

7 hours ago, Emerald Wilkins said:

You can try placing stones like Crystal Quarts (Crown) and Amethyst (Third Eye) close to those chakras or even sleeping with them under your pillow. Also, essential oils like Sage (Crown), Lavender (Third Eye), Peppermint (Throat), and Rosewood (Heart) are good. You can dilute them, and either rub a small amount on your skin near those chakras or you can put them in a diffuser or a glass spray bottle and disperse them into the air. Be sure that the essential oils are high quality and pure though. And only use spring water or minimally chemically filtered water for the mix. You can also try fasting for a short period of time as this is said to help unblock and open the Crown Chakra and the Third Eye Chakra. If you don't want to fast, you may instead try eating fruits with bluish or purple color to them, such as blueberries and blackberries. Water is said to be very helpful as well. Also, the Crown Chakra is associated with the color Violet. Blue is also related to the upper chakras. 

With all of these things, you want to introduce these things gradually as you don't want to overdo it. There are cases where people have gone overboard with Kundalini meditation and other such practices like Quigong, and ended up experiencing serious psychological and physiological problems. So, I would start perhaps with the stones or essential oils first, and see how it works out for you. 

You seem knowledgeable when it comes to chakras and how to work with them, and I have been growing more and more curious about working with the chakra system, but I don't want to explore it fully without a great deal of knowledge and how to work with it in a responsible and beneficial manner. Do you know any websites, articles, books etc. that gives a good overview on how to start? :)

8 hours ago, WelcometoReality said:

@Emerald Wilkins @NutellaTC I don't have much experience of this myself so my knowledge is just theoretical, so excuse me for questioning you. Aren't you suppose to unlock blockages in the lower chakras first before moving up to the higher chakras?

Well, from my understanding, you want to make sure that you're grounded in the lower chakras first before attempting anything with the upper chakras. Sort of like, you don't want to start building when you haven't set your foundation. However, if a person has a decent foundation and simply has a blockage in the upper chakras, it is okay to start working on just the area where there is a blockage. But also it's important to be mindful and to do grounding work as necessary, so that a person doesn't experience emotional and mental complications. That's why I mentioned it to NutellaTC afterward, just to be sure. Think about the body as though it were a tree. The deeper the roots grow into the ground the higher the branches can grow, and the more nutrient dense and plenty the fruits come to be.  

Emotionalmastery.org

5 hours ago, Esoteric said:

You seem knowledgeable when it comes to chakras and how to work with them, and I have been growing more and more curious about working with the chakra system, but I don't want to explore it fully without a great deal of knowledge and how to work with it in a responsible and beneficial manner. Do you know any websites, articles, books etc. that gives a good overview on how to start? :)

You can look around on different articles and videos online. This has been very helpful for me. But if you want to learn a TON about chakras and how the whole system works, I recommend the book "Wheels of Life" by Anodea Judith. Not only will this give you a ton of information about chakras, it will also help you put certain spiritual paths and esoteric understandings in perspective. It has really helped me connect some dots. 

Emotionalmastery.org

3 hours ago, Emerald Wilkins said:

You can look around on different articles and videos online. This has been very helpful for me. But if you want to learn a TON about chakras and how the whole system works, I recommend the book "Wheels of Life" by Anodea Judith. Not only will this give you a ton of information about chakras, it will also help you put certain spiritual paths and esoteric understandings in perspective. It has really helped me connect some dots. 

Thanks! I will check that book out.

@NutellaTC Thank you for asking this and @Emerald Wilkins thank you for the advice.  I think I am going through the same thing and I think I would have let it go if I didn't read this.   I don't know if its because I have become obsessed with enlightenment and I just keep doing self inquiry throughout the day and not focusing basically on anything else and meditating every chance I get.  Do you think Reiki helps in these situations too?  

12 hours ago, Green Warrior said:

@NutellaTC Thank you for asking this and @Emerald Wilkins thank you for the advice.  I think I am going through the same thing and I think I would have let it go if I didn't read this.   I don't know if its because I have become obsessed with enlightenment and I just keep doing self inquiry throughout the day and not focusing basically on anything else and meditating every chance I get.  Do you think Reiki helps in these situations too?  

You're welcome. It's definitely important to take time for grounding. If you're too obsessed with enlightenment and other spiritual/intellectual things, this can cause things like depersonalization, feeling like reality is insubstantial, feeling disconnected from the body, spiritual bypassing, less energy, and feeling out of place or invalid in some way. On the more extreme end, it could result in delusions and psychosis. So, something like Reiki could help. But sometimes, taking a break from spiritual thinking throughout the day, may be even better. Eat heavy meals with root vegetables and protein. Take time to become mindful of your experience of reality separate from your mental life. Develop yourself in practical ways that effect your material existence here on Earth.

Emotionalmastery.org

@Green Warrior I had blockages in my head. What removed it for me was actually a Vipassana retreat (body sweeping). Now, I don't know 100% what removed the blockage, but my guess is that I started focusing on the body as a whole, forcing to pay attention to the whole body for hours every day for several days. Prior I had done a lot of "Do Nothing" technique so my attention automatically was going towards my head area since the sensations was by far loudest there. So maybe try to sweep/scan the body, giving equal attention to it for awhile, and see if it helps? I got curious about chakras because of those blockages. I wasn't actually worried about the blockages though, I figured it was just a phase, and I have read a lot of people saying you do get those pressure thingies happening and eventually they will disappear. So yeah, I dunno exactly what is the right approach, but thought I'd share my experience and what helped me.

Aren't chakras anti-spiritual tho, since you are not the body, why enforce the illusion even further? Maybe blockage is a good thing for detachment time.

Edited by Dodoster

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟

5 minutes ago, Dodoster said:

Aren't chakras anti-spiritual tho, since you are not the body, why enforce the illusion even further?

Well by that definition vipassana, mindfulness or any meditation technique focusing on an object such as breath would also be "anti-spiritual" since you are not the breath or any activity in your body.

@Emerald Wilkins @Esoteric  You both are great. Thank you for sharing. I have been neglecting about 3/4 of my body or the body. How often do you do vipassana? I am not familiar with that meditation yet. 

Just now, Green Warrior said:

@Emerald Wilkins @Esoteric  You both are great. Thank you for sharing. I have been neglecting about 3/4 of my body or the body. How often do you do vipassana? I am not familiar with that meditation yet. 

After my retreat I have been doing Vipassana for 1-3 hours a day with great results. If you want to learn Goenka style Vipassana you should look into visiting a retreat to fully learn the technique. But you can also just do scans yourself paying attention to all body parts starting with the head, going to the neck, then shoulders, then arms etc etc. Just being aware of them, seeing if any sensation is there. Also check out Jon-Kabat Zinn. I remember some years ago I listened to his guided body-scan meditation. It was 45 minutes and he guides you through the whole body. Try something like that, and see if it resonates with you :)

15 minutes ago, Esoteric said:

Well by that definition vipassana, mindfulness or any meditation technique focusing on an object such as breath would also be "anti-spiritual" since you are not the breath or any activity in your body.

But those things are already there, you're not consciously choosing to make the illusion stronger, it's about seeing that if you observe those things you're not them and they happen by themselves and you can let go. That's what is happening and you're observing. Do you want to be significant? There's no way, because you don't exist. It's the mind that wants to add to you by opening third eye, crown chakra, etc - but nothing can be added to the truth, it is already whole in this moment. I almost never heard a high quality spiritual guru talk about esoteric-ism. I don't see anything more Ego than this. But this is only my mind speaking so fuck it, go clear your blockages.

Edited by Dodoster

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟

12 minutes ago, Dodoster said:

But those things are already there, you're not consciously choosing to make the illusion stronger, it's about seeing that if you observe those things you're not them and they happen by themselves and you can let go. That's what is happening and you're observing. Do you want to be significant? There's no way, because you don't exist. It's the mind that wants to add to you by opening third eye, crown chakra, etc. I almost never heard a high quality spiritual guru talk about esoteric-ism. I don't see anything more Ego than this. But this is only my mind speaking so fuck it, go clear your blockages.

Dude, I am not saying I will learn about chakras to "attain enlightenment". I am saying I have become aware of chakras spontaneously through meditation and I want to learn more about how they work and have some knowledge about them if anything comes up. Makes sense to me. No need to preach. Also Shinzen Young talks about his experiences with Japanese Vajrayana quite a bit, which is was a positive experience for him. Rupert Spira incorporates and talks quite a bit about Tantra in his teachings. Maybe you don't view them as "quality spiritual gurus", but I certainly do. Probably a handful of others as well.

Edited by Esoteric

1 minute ago, Esoteric said:

Dude, I am not saying I will learn about chakras to "attain enlightenment". I am saying I have become aware of chakras spontaneously through meditation and I want to learn more about how they work and have some knowledge about them if anything comes up. Makes sense to me. No need to preach. Also Shinzen Young talks about his experiences with Japanese Vajrayana quite a bit, which is was a positive experience for him. Rupert Spira incorporates and talks quite a bit about tantra in his teachings. Maybe you don't view them as "quality spiritual gurus", but I certainly do. Probably a handful of others as well.

Rupert Spira is my favourite.

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟

1 minute ago, Dodoster said:

Rupert Spira is my favourite.

Wonderful teacher.