omar30

How do I know what is right or wrong ?

43 posts in this topic

On 12/9/2021 at 7:27 AM, Salvijus said:

Action that serves your ego is a wrong action. Action that serves god is a right action. In other words, what you do out of dao is right action, what you do out of ego mind is wrong action. In other words, selfishness vs selflessness. In other words, concious vs unconscious action.

Basicly the right action is when you don't make any actions anymore. When universe makes all your actions. Then those actions are good.

Yeah I think there is an absolute morality and it comes when you live in alignment with consciousness or divine order.

I think when you live like that you will leave a trail of morally righteous behaviors, but there isn't a codified right or wrong like deeply religious people believe 

45 minutes ago, Raptorsin7 said:

I think when you live like that you will leave a trail of morally righteous behaviors, but there isn't a codified right or wrong like deeply religious people believe 

Actually in a sense there is sort of. Because the Godhead is Omnibenevolent, we love everything in an unlimited capacity. And that's the best possible way to be. So you could say that love of all is the objective moral code. From which proceeds all possible forms of morality(because all are loved the same). Which even includes values most humans and certainly those stringently religious would find reprehensible. 

Potestas Infinitas, Libertas Infinitas, Auctoritas Infinitas.

8 minutes ago, JuliusCaesar said:

Actually in a sense there is sort of. Because the Godhead is Omnibenevolent, we love everything in an unlimited capacity. And that's the best possible way to be. So you could say that love of all is the objective moral code. From which proceeds all possible forms of morality(because all are loved the same). Which even includes values most humans and certainly those stringently religious would find reprehensible. 

Oh yeah I agree with this. I meant in a sense that you can write it down and have it clear like people like claim with holy books. The only way to do it would be to live the morality being your authentic self as love/consciousness