Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Raptorsin7

Are Twin Flames Real?

17 posts in this topic

Is it true that each of us has a destined partner that we are drawn to as some divine plan?

I think most people do want to get married and enter into an intimate monogamous relationship so the idea of twin flames seems to complete this ideal, but I know some people are skeptical about this concept.

For those who are in serious relationships or marriages, do you believe you are in a relationship with your destined twin flame? 

I wonder if some people enter into a relationship and try to stick it out, when in reality their more compatible partner was out there if only they were to open themselves up to the opportunity 

imo there might be twin flames but i dont think it's that only 1 person fits that criteria of it. i think the "divine relationship" low key might just be a fantasy but i think there definitely can be some great matches that are way better than other ones 

I stumbled onto TF concept when I had chest pain (not physical pain) and had my obsessive thinking period (it was almost impossible not to think about her for five seconds). I googled to find out what the heck is going on and found posts on reddit about Twin Flames.

It's probably not what you think it is. It might seem to be a perfect match but than it feels like nothing.

At first I noticed that there is something weird about her. When I was is in close proximity I felt like my visual field is waving and felt and felt mixture of nervousness and calmness. Then I managed to contact her via social media. She liked me immediately. She felt identical to me but opposite at the same time - same at the core but opposite at every other way. She could understand me completely but was unable to get my way of thinking at all :DThere was a possibility of complete understanding, but it was painfully hard to talk. I was only able to have a conversation with her when I wasn't acting from my mind. Also whenever I try to interact with her initially I feel uncomfortable intense energy, then it tends to dissipate.

Now time has passed I'm less obsessed with her. It's a real mind*uck. I crave her but I than realize that I'm her. I can't get her in any way because I'm her and already have her! It feels exactly like aftereffects of 5 MeO DMT, when you sit in your room and you are aware that this room is you.

It's a mixture of your ultimate desire and utter indifference. Twin Flame =/= Soulmate. Soulmate makes you experience emotions, Twin Flame makes you feel 'numb' in a pleasant way.

I highly recommend this channel, he is super annoying, his teachings aren't advanced, he repeats himself a lot, but it's best you can get :D

https://www.youtube.com/c/NewWorldAllstar

I also recommend Ken Wilber's book Grace and Grit. In my opinion his wife was definitely his TF.

@Raptorsin7 I have that in my SX/SP instinctual stacking. 

She will come one day. 

No didn't got married. Same as all xNTx I do researchs. 

It would be cool. (make me happy and super motivated for life/dream) 

Stability of home and power couple. INTP female. 

Edited by Zeroguy

Yes, you are that twin flame. And everyone is your twin flame.

Everything else is an illusion.

A super sweet and also seriously fucked up illusion.

❤️

13 hours ago, Zeroguy said:

@Raptorsin7 I have that in my SX/SP instinctual stacking. 

She will come one day. 

No didn't got married. Same as all xNTx I do researchs. 

It would be cool. (make me happy and super motivated for life/dream) 

Stability of home and power couple. INTP female. 

Yeah I want to get married, so I would hope that there is some divine plan behind who I end up with so it can as awesome as possible

@Jacob Morres It may be a fantasy but maybe there is some truth in the fantasy

@universe So if everyone is your twin flame what is the point of marriage or a LTR with one person?

Edited by Raptorsin7

I personally don't think so. You gotta be intelligent to get what you want in life. It doesn't give you anything. 

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

19 minutes ago, Thought Art said:

I personally don't think so. You gotta be intelligent to get what you want in life. It doesn't give you anything. 

life is intelligent, so even by your logic life will give what you want

4 minutes ago, Raptorsin7 said:

life is intelligent, so even by your logic life will give what you want

Well said.Trust yourself.

1 hour ago, Raptorsin7 said:

@universe So if everyone is your twin flame what is the point of marriage or a LTR with one person?

Intimacy, reproduction, survival, fun.

:)

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

On 12/9/2021 at 2:25 AM, universe said:

Yes, you are that twin flame. And everyone is your twin flame.

Everything else is an illusion.

A super sweet and also seriously fucked up illusion.

❤️

In absolute sense it's true. You can also say that psychodelic do not exist and they are pure imagination. If I do my energetic practices I have moments when I'm wondering if I used any substance. It's even better than that, I can smell a smoke from vaped 5 MeO!!

In relative sense your can't just chew a newspaper and expect to have same effects as if you took LSD. Similarly Twin Flame is a walking psychodelic and your can't replace them with any person.

In my opinion you shouldn't look for your Twin Flame. If you haven't  met such person it's best to forget about the concept because it's useless.

Every interaction is divine.

You have the power to assign meaning.

People often serves as flash cards to bring forth various aspects of your psyche, self delusions to light.

28 minutes ago, Terell Kirby said:

People often serves as flash cards to bring forth various aspects of your psyche, self delusions to light.

In a micro level, if you zoom as close as possible, every event has masculine and feminine aspect (or positive and negative). During my 5 MeO trip I have seen duality without form (or pure distinction) having dirty sex and merging into nothing.

In this sense we are always interacting with our Twin Flame because there always must be an interplay between masculine and feminine. Whatever we do we intact with our opposite.

1 hour ago, Terell Kirby said:

So do you believe in the concept relative to marriage and LTR? Or do you not believe in either of those

I don't think that there's such a thing twin flames.

There's people who are in a relationship and they feel that their partner is their twin flame, but how long it's going to continue?

There's no fixed self, our self is constantly changing and developing, I'm a different person than I was about a year.

On 12/8/2021 at 3:05 PM, Raptorsin7 said:

I wonder if some people enter into a relationship and try to stick it out, when in reality their more compatible partner was out there if only they were to open themselves up to the opportunity 

It creates FOMO to think that way. This is why so many people give up so easily on their relationships rather than to work on them, because they think that there's someone better outside, their TF who's waiting for them. It might be the case but many times they just need a serious deep work on themselves and on their relationship which is the harder thing to do.

Also, one should have the simple realization that there's no perfect partner for him in the entire world, that all people are flawed in some way including himself, and it silly to expect someone to be a perfect match for him for the rest of his life. There's no one person in the world that can meet all our needs. 

One should ask himself what are his needs and choose the most important needs he want someone else to meet in their relationship.

Edited by Random witch

8 minutes ago, Random witch said:

I don't think that there's such a thing twin flames.

There's people who are in a relationship and they feel that their partner is their twin flame, but how long it's going to continue?

There's no fixed self, our self is constantly changing and developing, I'm a different person than I was about a year.

It creates FOMO to think that way. This is why so many people give up so easily on their relationships rather than to work on them, because they think that there's someone better outside, their TF who's waiting for them. It might be the case but many times they just need a serious deep work on themselves and on their relationship which is the harder thing to do.

Also, one should have the simple realization that there's no perfect partner for him in the entire world, that all people are flawed in some way including himself, and it silly to expect someone to be a perfect match for him for the rest of his life. There's no one person in the world that can meet all our needs. 

One should ask himself what are his needs and choose the most important needs he want someone else to meet in their relationship.

I wonder how much a belief in the concept of twin flames and help keep a relationship together.

If you have two people come together and they both believe they are each others' twin flame then I would bet they would have a healthier and more stable relationship. I guess if it's really delusional the relationship may be doomed because it's based on a foundation of delusion but idk.

I think if I were to get married (and I want to at some point) I want to have some confidence that who I choose is consistent with divine order and will be lead somewhere very positive and fulfilling.

When there are so many options in the world what is the mechanism by which you simply choose one person to be committed to?

2 hours ago, Raptorsin7 said:

When there are so many options in the world what is the mechanism by which you simply choose one person to be committed to?

Maybe this is an individual question that depends on the level of conscious and maturity of the person. I think that the mechanism is constructed mainly by the question:"What needs I want my partner to meet?" (What I can compromise on and what I can't?) and "What my partner's needs I can meet?" I have need for talking about the deepest shit in life with my partner, for feeling super admired by my partner and for someone to ground me, so I most likely to be focused on those men who seem to meet those needs, they may have other needs that I can meet. This what makes people stick to eachother for a long term. It's a contract between two people of value exchange. If I can meet many of his needs and he can meet mine it is pretty fair. Even if my partner have some flaws, it won't be that distarbing as long as my important needs in a relationship have met.