Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
NorthNow

What is this experience?

15 posts in this topic

It happens when I smoke weed, but it's like a pulling sensation from my brain, when I lay down especially. It's like a feeling trying to encompass my entire body. 

It is an infinite, expansive fractal pattern that I begin to see/imagine, noises are repeating in an infinite loop. 

It feels terrifying. I often feel like I am dying or something, but the most recent experience I gave myself to it and it just felt like ecstasy and it felt like my body was in the ocean, floating and waves were going across my body. IT was just the infinite pattern expanding. 

Then my mind tries to rationalize it and I begin to think of really crazy shit, the worry and anxiety starts to flood in. 

What is this??

Its called being really high, my dude.

Dont look at me! Look inside!

@Rilles Yes, and I am trying to find common experiences and line them up with my own. I want to hear what people that know what I am feeling and see if they would have any insights. 

19 minutes ago, NorthNow said:

@Rilles Yes, and I am trying to find common experiences and line them up with my own. I want to hear what people that know what I am feeling and see if they would have any insights. 

It was just an experience, marvel at it for a day or two then throw it away. There are bigger fish to fry. ;)

Dont look at me! Look inside!

Consciousness is expanding. You are starting to see the tip of the iceberg that consciousness is infinite.

As consciousness expands and realize its full, infinite nature it naturally moves towards ever-deeper degrees of ecstasy. This ecstasy is consciousness's recognition of itself as Love. Taken deep enough, the Love becomes so overwhelming it becomes physically painful and mentally overwhelming as it annihilates you.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

3 hours ago, NorthNow said:

It happens when I smoke weed, but it's like a pulling sensation from my brain, when I lay down especially. It's like a feeling trying to encompass my entire body. 

It is an infinite, expansive fractal pattern that I begin to see/imagine, noises are repeating in an infinite loop. 

It feels terrifying. I often feel like I am dying or something, but the most recent experience I gave myself to it and it just felt like ecstasy and it felt like my body was in the ocean, floating and waves were going across my body. IT was just the infinite pattern expanding. 

Then my mind tries to rationalize it and I begin to think of really crazy shit, the worry and anxiety starts to flood in. 

What is this??

Day to day focus is naturally (and perfectly) zoomed in, as if looking through a magnifying glass. This ‘magnifying glass’ is, but isn’t noticed. It is, but can’t be touched or seen. When you get high on a substance, focus loosens, as if zooming out. When this occurs and you feel discord, you are feeling thoughts, beliefs and perspectives that are ‘held’ or believed while zoomed in, which you’ve adapted to and thus don’t really notice while zoomed in. But you notice them when zooming out.  

For the win, zoom out of, let go of, the concept ‘my mind’, and instead employ, ‘what I am right now focusing on’. If, when zooming out, discord arises, choose love.

If someone pops up in thought, love that someone. If a struggle or challenge in your life pops up, appreciate & love it. If a discordant past event pops up in thought, love all who were involved. In this loving, you are letting go & healing, and allowing more zooming out. In your loving & wishing them well, you are liberating yourself.

Then, when you’re back to your day to day, and not zoomed out, the two become one. (Zoomed out & zoomed in). Then so to speak you can zoom at will, from someone & somewhere, to nothing.

This is nothing more than what you’re already doing so to speak, as God. Could also say this is applying nothing to everything, until there is not an everything, nor even a nothing.  (The perfection). 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

Get comfortable with meditation and all that borderless, colors appearing on no screen phenomenon stuff. When you go to bed and close your eyes at night do you see colors and patterns appear and disappear? Visuals on pot compared to normal meditation are like watching SpongeBob compared with sitting in a forest. You don't let newborn babies watch Spongebob because it's just WAAAAY more stimulation than they are accustomed to. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

13 minutes ago, Nahm said:

Day to day focus is naturally (and perfectly) zoomed in, as if looking through a magnifying glass. This ‘magnifying glass’ is, but isn’t noticed. It is, but can’t be touched or seen. When you get high on a substance, focus loosens, as if zooming out. When this occurs and you feel discord, you are feeling thoughts, beliefs and perspectives that are ‘held’ or believed while zoomed in, which you’ve adapted to and thus don’t really notice while zoomed in. But you notice them when zooming out.  

For the win, zoom out of, let go of, the concept ‘my mind’, and instead employ, ‘what I am right now focusing on’. If, when zooming out, discord arises, choose love.

If someone pops up in thought, love that someone. If a struggle or challenge in your life pops up, appreciate & love it. If a discordant past even pops up in thought, love all who were involved. In this loving, you are letting go & healing, and allowing more zooming out. Then, when you’re back to your day to day, and not zoomed out, the two become one. (Zoomed out & zoomed in). Then so to speak you can zoom at will, from someone & somewhere, to nothing.

This is nothing more than what you’re already doing so to speak, as God. Could also say this is applying nothing to everything, until there is not an everything, nor even a nothing.  (The perfection). 

Much love brother. The Perfection=LOVE 

@Zeroguy He's so damn impressive, I think we should probably just ignore him all the time.. like the sky or something. Spend too long looking at it, you'll lose yourself. Can't have that. xD

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

26 minutes ago, mandyjw said:

@Zeroguy He's so damn impressive, I think we should probably just ignore him all the time.. like the sky or something. Spend too long looking at it, you'll lose yourself. Can't have that. xD

@Nahm That's what She said. xD