Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
PlayOnWords

How Is God?

10 posts in this topic

This thing that has existed since forever, and, presumably, will exist forever... Doesn't that just fuck you up to think about?

It's begs the questions why and how. And also, when I contemplate this being the case, my mind says, "Wow. So what's outside of God then?" expecting a different answer. I mean it's just insane.

Gonna go watch the Something instead of Nothing episode...

Nothing is outside of God. Because whatever is... must be God.

God Imagines forever, and it even sort of transcends forever and contains infinite possible forevers within it.

It also imagines 'why' and 'how' and exists prior to those things.

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

How could something be outside infinity ?

It would need to be inside an another infinity.

But then you'd still have two infinity, which by definition would mean one isn't infinite, but the two together are.

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

1 minute ago, Shin said:

How could something be outside infinity ?

It would need to be inside an another infinity.

But then you'd still have two infinity, which by definition would mean one isn't infinite, but the two together are.

And if there are two infinities.. That is a duality and all dualities collapse. So there must be an infinity of infinities ad infinitum. 

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

It must be really boring and lonely being alone forever. No wonder God dreams the entire time to forget about that fact.

Better tell me how god doesn't end up in dead end loops thus ending absolute infinity? Say after death you decide to forget everything and relive the same life but because you forgot that you will do it again and again. In fact there is infinite such scenarios. Is it because I am thinking linearly? But if its not linear then there is something happening outside my current consciousness which contradicts the point that there cannot be anything outside consciousness.

54 minutes ago, Zedman said:

Better tell me how god doesn't end up in dead end loops thus ending absolute infinity? Say after death you decide to forget everything and relive the same life but because you forgot that you will do it again and again. In fact there is infinite such scenarios. Is it because I am thinking linearly? But if its not linear then there is something happening outside my current consciousness which contradicts the point that there cannot be anything outside consciousness.

That's because your current ego consciousness is way too low. Increase it forever. Than you'll see how everything is imagined by YOUR consciousness. 

10 hours ago, PlayOnWords said:

I mean it's just insane.

The only proper reaction is: OMG!

You don't know what OMG means until you realize you have existed forever.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

1 hour ago, Zedman said:

Your limited consciousness as a human being is an illusion you create as God.

It doesn't contradict anything.

But don't believe any of us on blind faith, just do what is necessary to awaken deeply even if temporary.

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them