QandC

How deeply can You awaken?

357 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, wildflower said:

You ignored my questions.

Are you dreaming me? OR am I just dreaming you? Or we both dreaming each other? can you clarify your position - I think my questions are wholly reasonable

I have been away for a few months but I decided to sign in because I have something good to share to you. I experienced "Solipsism" when I was a kid. If awakening is real, that was my first awakening.

 

There is only ONE consciousness. So, all humans (and animals) you see in this world have no "localized" consciousness. They are illusions pretending to be real. If you are sure that you are conscious, that means Leo has no localized consciousness. Your consciousness is all there is. But unfortunately for you, I am sure I am conscious. So, it means I am all there is. You, Leo, and other forum members here are illusions pretending to be real. I am not bullshitting. Here is the link if you want more details. 

Despite this childhood "awakening", I am still not sure whether that was genuine. I can't verify whether that was genuine or just a hallucination. I wonder why Leo is completely sure about it. And in my "Dream-Solipsism" awakening, there was no hint that I was God. That's another difference.

I have been contemplating and trying to verify the genuiness (authenticity) of that "awakening" because it is completely important. But I haven't succeeded. It's very frustrating. There is simply no way for me to know.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, jimwell said:

o, it means I am all there is. You, Leo, and other forum members here are illusions pretending to be real. I am not bullshitting. Here is the link if you want more details. 

Lol. So I am not real, but you are the one true consciousness? So what is typing this? Am I a robot?

Why do you assume that you are so special as to be the only consciousness in existence. As if you are any different than the rest of us

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Raptorsin7 said:

Lol. So I am not real, but you are the one true consciousness? So what is typing this? Am I a robot?

Why do you assume that you are so special as to be the only consciousness in existence. As if you are any different than the rest of us

Because Leo and all the hardline solipsists want to believe they have no responsibility for other sentient beings and their welfare. It appeals to an egotistical, power-hungry mind that desires control. This is the critical divide between Leo and the Buddhists he loves to roast. ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Javfly33 said:

@Shin certainty of saying that "Truth is What remains when no thoughts exist."

As Leo says, no-self Awakening can be great But its NOT God-Realization.

I wasn't talking about no self, just saying that no matter how much we understand conceptually, or how much insights we have, it's still just a mental game, no the truth.

You have sit in Truth all your Life But that doesnt mean shit if you are not Conscious What that means. Getting into a no self state with no thoughts, and then when you come back to the ego saying "that is truth" is BS. You actually Dont understand, as Leo IS saying you are just paying ganes thinking you are awake. 

Yes of course, it's not truth it's a memory lol
A memory conveyed through words on top of that.

If you're not awake you're not awake, I'm not awake and I won't pretend I am, but at the same time I know what I felt/experienced and I like to talk about it, so deal with it xD

@OneHandClap

 


God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Raptorsin7 said:

Lol. So I am not real, but you are the one true consciousness? So what is typing this? Am I a robot?

You obviously were the one who typed it. And no, you're not a robot. You are a human without consciousness, an illusion pretending to be real. 

 

15 minutes ago, Raptorsin7 said:

Why do you assume that you are so special as to be the only consciousness in existence. As if you are any different than the rest of us

I just said it for what it is. There is only ONE consciousness. If you are conscious, then I am not. I am just an illusion pretending to be real.

But calm down, as I have repeatedly emphasized, I am not sure whether my "awakening" was genuine or just a hallucination.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, OneHandClap said:

If you think Peter Ralston is not as awake as you (from my ultimate God POV, I can see he is likely magnitudes closer to the truth), you're just playing games with yourself.

I don't assume. I am absolutely conscious of it.

You can realize that too if you stop being dumb.

Quote

If you were as awakened as you claim to be, none of us would even exist in your perception. You would be floating in an endless love-bliss-void of your own making.

My life IS the Love of my own making. My life is the Absolute Perfection of my Will, including every fucked up thing that occurs in it. You are simply not conscious of the Perfection that you as God are creating.

Quote

But seeing as there is still the duality in your teachings of believing there is any such thing as "Absolute Will," it's obvious there is more to go for you.

You speak with such confidence when it is obvious you have no idea what Absolute Will is.

There is no duality in my teachings.


You are God. You are Love. You are Infinity. You are Leo.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

I don't assume. I am absolutely conscious of it.

You can realize that too if you stop being dumb.

My life IS the Love of my own making. My life is the Absolute Perfection of my Will, including every fucked up thing that occurs in it. You are simply not conscious of the Perfection that you as God are creating.

You speak with such confidence when it is obvious you have no idea what Absolute Will is.

There is no duality in my teachings.

There is the duality of unconcious vs concious, there is the duality of here vs there, there is the duality of journey vs destination (merging into infinity), 

 

The removal of all dualities, leaves you right here in this moment, not doing, going, saying or trying to merge with anyone anything anywhere, as there is nowhere to go, nothing to merge with lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, OneHandClap said:

If you were as awakened as you claim to be, none of us would even exist in your perception. You would be floating in an endless love-bliss-void of your own making.

 

Why would it need to be an empty void ?


God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, jimwell said:

 

 

I have been contemplating and trying to verify the genuiness (authenticity) of that "awakening" because it is completely important. But I haven't succeeded. It's very frustrating. There is simply no way for me to know.

that's because the ego doesn't  wan to die again, or have a psychotic break.

when this is actually realized directly you will be in such an expanded state of consciousness that there will be no separation between you and the walls or you and other people.  you will be on the verge of a psychotic break or you will actually have a psychotic break.    You will realize that you are God and that there is nothing outside of You.    But the ego doesn't want this, so now it just is very busy keeping you deluded from the Truth or casting doubt over your awakening.  I have been there myself.  The ego has to keep you deceived.   If you are not deceived, you couldn't exist as @jimwell


 

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Shin Heres the catch that nobody wants to accept. If you are not awake now, then you are not so sure if What you experienced was Truth

If you still feel fear, Guess What, you are not so sure of Truth, if you would be so so so clear to you that What you experienced was Truth, how could you have Fear still?

Fear can only if you still have a doubt.

You still have a doubt "But maybe we really have a brain"

You still have a doubt "But maybe, just maybe, , there is really such a thing as a material reality".

"So , just in case, let me save some fear... You know, just in case...".

Leo actually talks about this thing about "doubting" in one of live enlightened videos. 

21 hours ago, Shin said:

 

@Shin 

@OneHandClap


Embrace the game

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, wildflower said:

No I understand everything, it's just your communication is atrocious, you can't even articulate basic points.

When you say 'you' are you referring to the ego-wildflower, or the Absolute Conciousness that is the substrata of the whole of reality.

Can't you make a modicum of effort to articulate yourself in a clear way? It's like intellectual dishonesty, feels like your constantly just playing games for the sake of it

Ha, cute. The basic trick to not accept that you are all Alone and we are not real. ?


Embrace the game

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Raptorsin7 said:

Lol. So I am not real, but you are the one true consciousness? So what is typing this? Am I a robot?

Why do you assume that you are so special as to be the only consciousness in existence. As if you are any different than the rest of us

But I can also ask you- Why can't "i" and "you" be identical ?  And then if that's the case why do you assume this One Mind or God experiences all forms simultaneously?  Could you be sliding in a hidden assumption that things are happening "at the same time"  notice that time is an imaginary dimension like space.


 

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, Javfly33 said:

@Shin Heres the catch that nobody wants to accept. If you are not awake now, then you are not so sure if What you experienced was Truth

If you still feel fear, Guess What, you are not so sure of Truth, if you would be so so so clear to you that What you experienced was Truth, how could you have Fear still?

Fear can only if you still have a doubt.

You still have a doubt "But maybe we really have a brain"

You still have a doubt "But maybe, just maybe, , there is really such a thing as a material reality".

"So , just in case, let me save some fear... You know, just in case...".

Leo actually talks about this thing about "doubting" in one of live enlightened videos. 

@Shin 

@OneHandClap

Yeah you're right, I'm not sure and still have lots of fears.

It's more like a super strong intuitive knowing that it is true, certainty would be to be awake.

I could totally be bullshitting myself of course, but until I'm awake or realize the deception what else am I supposed to do ? xD


God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

But I can also ask you- Why can't "i" and "you" be identical ?  And then if that's the case why do you assume this One Mind or God experiences all forms simultaneously?  Could you be sliding in a hidden assumption that things are happening "at the same time"  notice that time is an imaginary dimension like space.

This needs to be deeply expanded upon.

Time and space are mediums via which experience can happen. That is all I can say... Are you proposing a sort of sequential life-living like The Egg (in terms of first person PoV)? How does it work?

Edited by RMQualtrough

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"I'm more awake than you..."

"There is Absolute Will (being exerted on something)..."

"My life..."

Duality at work. Come on, Leo. Your insights are valid, but you are attached to the position of "supreme knower" through too much 5-MeO rabbit-hole dives. Show me 30 days of sober meditation, 12 hours a day, and let's see how strong your ordinary mind is. It seems like psychedelics are your shortcut to bypassing the work...

Just like Peter Ralston told you years ago! :o

Edited by OneHandClap

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, OneHandClap said:

"I'm more awake than you..."

"There is Absolute Will (being exerted on something..."

"My life..."

Duality at work. Come on, Leo. Your insights are valid, but you are attached to the position of "supreme knower" through too much 5-MeO rabbit-hole dives. Show me 30 days of sober meditation, 12 hours a day, and let's see how strong your ordinary mind is. It seems like psychedelics are your shortcut to bypassing the work...

Just like Peter Ralston told you years ago! :o

Well he has the biggest spiritual ego in the scene at least. That's an achievement as well.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, ADD said:

Well he has the biggest spiritual ego in the scene at least. That's an achievement as well.

:D Throne too big to fit through the door! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, RMQualtrough said:

This needs to be deeply expanded upon.

Time and space are mediums via which experience can happen. That is all I can say... Are you proposing a sort of sequential life-living like The Egg (in terms of first person PoV)? How does it work?

Well before we even discuss time as being imaginary...let's look at the 1st part.  Language is dualistic so when we talk we can't help but include time..so If you and he are absolutely identical..then that would mean there could be only a single actuality.  In other words, you as God could not be actually experiencing multiple points of view simultaneously - because you as God are experiencing this particular one.  And so how could "he" if he is you, be experiencing "his" or "yours" without you?  You see you are God.  You can't "miss" anything because you are everything.  So some experience cannot be happening without you!   If he is you, then dualistically speaking at some point you will BE him.  But you are not being him now because you are being you!  You can't be him without you being there to do it !


 

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Is God realization right now or it something that is realized while on psychadelics, remembered and conceptualized right now?

Edited by WelcometoReality

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now