QandC

How deeply can You awaken?

356 posts in this topic

On 12/11/2021 at 10:21 AM, Leo Gura said:

I am conscious that I dream everything up. You are not that. That's the difference.

How can anything be 'different' if everything is your dream? 

This is how Leo speaks in contradictions. 

It's a character in my dream, telling me I'm dreaming, and so are they, but the difference is they know it. 

What a silly dream that would be. 

Edited by Mason Riggle

"I could be the walrus. I'd still have to bum rides off people."

@Mason Riggle it's because imagination is reality but then you can step outside of it or shift awareness and see it that reality is imagination.  Imagination is reality, but also reality is imagination.  That is if you have become conscious of this.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

1 minute ago, Inliytened1 said:

@Mason Riggle it's because imagination is reality but then you can step outside of it and see it that reality is imagination.  Imagination is reality, but also reality is imagination.  

No need for explanations.Dream is a dream.But it is GOD/LOVE in true sense.

On 12/10/2021 at 2:27 PM, Raptorsin7 said:

I am here to press my claim for the Conscious Throne. Who wants to rally to my banner?

Hot russian woman will join you.

Just now, Raptorsin7 said:

да

You are all devils I know that.You cheeky bastards.

2 minutes ago, Zeroguy said:

No need for explanations.Dream is a dream.But it is GOD/LOVE in true sense.

Until you wake up from a dream do you know it's a dream?

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

Just now, Zeroguy said:

You are all devils I know that.You cheeky bastards.

Haha

I'm the angel they send to kill all the devils

1 minute ago, Raptorsin7 said:

Haha

I'm the angel they send to kill all the devils

Always start from yourself.Easy to judge "others".No teacher here.

4 minutes ago, Zeroguy said:

Always start from yourself.Easy to judge "others".No teacher here.

Yeah I am the biggest devil in my own existence 

8 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

@Mason Riggle it's because imagination is reality but then you can step outside of it or shift awareness and see it that reality is imagination.  Imagination is reality, but also reality is imagination.  That is if you have become conscious of this.

'there is no difference between real and imaginary' is less confusing than 'I am dreaming you and you are dreaming me, only you don't know that but I do.'

Why throw in all the confusing mes and yous? 

"I could be the walrus. I'd still have to bum rides off people."

57 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

Until you wake up from a dream do you know it's a dream?

Life/dream no duality. 

Mundane/Profound no duality. 

Just words. 

Dreamer has only one thing to do. To dream.

On 09/12/2021 at 7:28 AM, Javfly33 said:

How much your average dose has been?

@knakoo Mayve i havent done enough But i have become because SO MANY TIMES i had sn insight or healing realization/emotional release with the Psychedelic, yet in my daily Life everything remains the same. So one day i just realized, woah maybe psychs are really just drugs. And part of the delusory side of them is that you believe that they "heal you" this time or you discovered a super useful insight, until 2-3 days passes, and everything comes back to normal as always.

I have had that thing that you said about one trip permanently changning your baseline though. It wasnt permanent But It lasted 4-5 months easily (or more). They were 3 trips, 1 , But anyway, yeah that shit was amazing. I was literally depressed and to the point of killing myself and one trip changed everything and from the Next week to the following months i basically had the best moments of my Life so far. I was on a state of flowing/almost no self (in didnt know about spirituality back then, But i can remember i was just having a thrill with Life, music sounded amazing, and i was NEVER in the mind ruminating). That I must say, was impressive, and It was What made me fall in love with Psychedelics.)

However that has never happened to me again. I've tried with 5-meo, shrooms, ketamine, more lsd (But lower doses), ...etc Nothing. Nothing compares to that first few trips that really changed my neurochemistry for some good months. Maybe its the fact that i havent done almost no lsd full-on trips again ike the ones Im talking about that "changed me". i did one last summer But It wasnt that powerful. I Dont know if its that i have bad luck or Lsd is not as potent nowdays as It were.

Before my kundalini awakening, my doses were in the range of 150-200 ug (1p-lsd or All 52). Now it's 75-100 ug.

Imo powerful emotional releases and purging (feels like energetic vomiting) is always beneficial. For instance I may have a specific fear come up during a trip and then have intense emotional release. After the trip I can feel that the fear is much lower or gone. So I have no doubt that it was beneficial.

Also in my case it took a lot of emotional releases and purging before I felt a big difference in my day to day life. I had a period of 6-12 months were I spent usually 1-2h a day having emotional and energetic releases (shaking, yawning, crying, bawling, purging...). 

So if you have a trip and spend an 1h bawling, don't expect that to fundamentally change you (though it could!). This process takes time.

Also I use different tools to deepen my trips :

580x580.jpg

Edited by knakoo

In one sense, you’re either awake or you’re not. But we wouldn’t really be talking about what you think of as you. But there can seem to be degrees of understanding of and openness to awakening, and a good depiction of that is the 10 ox herding pictures. As to how deeply one can awaken? All the way, of course.

Edited by The0Self

A complete metaphysical omniscience is possible.

Funny enough, smoke dmt and go for a breakthrough and you will realize what reality is, it is way to insane and radical but also completely natural, the infinite has a certain playfulness about it, there is truly no limit to what it can do, since there is nothing else but itself, it sets the limits.

The source is way to good to be true but yet that is what it has always been since time is not real at all.

It is completly transcendent but so powerful it creates the appearence of a physical world with a story ?? just as it imagines the story it becomes real, since its power is truly limitless, it can do stuff like that, truly mindblowing but yet thats what everything is, you just forgotten it.

On the other side of death, is God waiting.

Let thy speech be better then silence, or be silent.

- Pseudo-dionysius 

On 12/10/2021 at 10:53 PM, Nahm said:

@jimwell

As always, just a ‘two cents’… consider acute distinction between appearance and illusion, and self inquiry as to the ‘who’ in my awakening(s). 

@QandC

Great thread btw! 

The appearances or forms are the illusions. No difference.

On 12/10/2021 at 11:19 PM, Inliytened1 said:

that's because the ego doesn't  wan to die again, or have a psychotic break.

when this is actually realized directly you will be in such an expanded state of consciousness that there will be no separation between you and the walls or you and other people.  you will be on the verge of a psychotic break or you will actually have a psychotic break.    You will realize that you are God and that there is nothing outside of You.    But the ego doesn't want this, so now it just is very busy keeping you deluded from the Truth or casting doubt over your awakening.  I have been there myself.  The ego has to keep you deceived.   If you are not deceived, you couldn't exist as @jimwell

My ego probably wants to survive by continuing to be self-deceived. And it's ok. No need to rush things. There is time for everything. So complete awakening will happen at the correct time.