QandC

How deeply can You awaken?

356 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

You are dreaming Frank Yang to keep yourself asleep.

You are dreaming Leo too.

This is all your game.

All of your teachers are imaginary. You are not appreciating the depth of this.

Psychedelics will definitely awaken you. He's just wrong about that. You can easily prove him wrong. He too is still playing games.

Haha. Sometimes I wonder if you are dreaming awakening to keep yourself asleep.

Foolish until proven other-wise ;)

@Leo Gura but at the same time you're low key an asshole. I have seen you troll so many times. Call DOZENS of people stupid, claimed to be more awake then Buddha and Jesus. Mislead people, scare people, you're teachings are so rooted in solipsism. Seen you say you would think less of women if they slept with mentally weak men. @Nahmhas litterally confirmed to me that you are a solipsist and you fail to disclose that ANYWHERE publically.  @Inliytened1 I love you Leo you're me. But dear God you fucking piss me off sometimes 

I acted like Cary Grant for so long, I became Cary Grant. – Cary Grant

On 08/12/2021 at 5:42 PM, Leo Gura said:

You could also train yourself to love pain and even get a twisted joy out of it.

@Leo Gura Is this a good idea? I feel like doing this would allow me to become more disciplined, and so take more of the steps necessary to attain God Realization. How much discipline will be needed for the highest spiritual attainments (I have very average brain chemistry)?

5 hours ago, Raptorsin7 said:

So you are the only one with a pov right now? Wouldn't it be true to say that are both have a pov, but it's just a different expression of the same one consciousness?

How is what you wrote not delusional solipsism 

It's not solipsism cause it's not an ego pov.

And it doesn't mean others aren't alive either.

Solipsism is negative as hell and is a belief, this isn't.

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

8 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

You are dreaming Frank Yang to keep yourself asleep.

You are dreaming Leo too.

This is all your game.

All of your teachers are imaginary. You are not appreciating the depth of this.

Psychedelics will definitely awaken you. He's just wrong about that. You can easily prove him wrong. He too is still playing games.

How does all this not apply to you:

You are dreaming Frank Yang to keep yourself asleep

You are dreaming wildflower too

All of your teachers are imaginary  etc etc

can you see the ridiculousness of what your saying or even  more, the lack of value in it

8 hours ago, Iesu said:

@Nahmhas litterally confirmed to me that you are a solipsist and you fail to disclose that ANYWHERE publically.

Might wanna think the logic of that one through a little more. Imo, until you’re laughing & loving. 

I’ve maintained since day one solipsism is a belief, an ism, like any other. Further, that it is delusion, and spiritual ego. (There is no ‘solipsist’ / self inquire)

If more of Nahm’s two cents is desired, Nahm speaks for himself if you will…

Also just two cents, music is healing precisely because it is connective and not isolating, like the belief in solipsism. You wrote a great song about this matter. A parable, if you will, the sentiment of which I agree with. It’s fun to relate, but ‘it’s’ the room, the sun, and the sky you beautiful sob. 

https://youtu.be/z-mxBDuRaZ8

?

Cessation, being, the literal activity of thought, is inherently therein the cessation of such nonsensical or discordant (suffering) beliefs. Obviously, don’t take my word for it. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

4 minutes ago, Nahm said:

Might wanna think the logic of that one through a little more. Imo, until you’re laughing & loving. 

I’ve maintained since day one solipsism is a belief, an ism, like any other. Further, that it is delusion, and spiritual ego. (There is no ‘solipsist’ / self inquire)

If more of Nahm’s two cents is desired, Nahm speaks for himself if you will…

Also just two cents, music is healing precisely because it is connective and not isolating, like the belief in solipsism. You wrote a great song about this matter. A parable, if you will, the sentiment of which I agree with. It’s fun to relate, but ‘it’s’ the room, the sun, and the sky you beautiful sob. 

https://youtu.be/z-mxBDuRaZ8

?

It's quite a disingenuous use of the term Solipsism if it is anything other than a denial that, for example, what I'm seeing rn is the ONLY sight, same for feeling etc.

In fact I know I am seeing and thinking and feeling so that would completely prove all of you are as dead as a rock. If I were to set someone on fire no pain is felt as I don't feel it. They're just wooden planks acting. Even Leo is just a plank acting.

This is wildly different to multiplicity in oneness. It means rather the sight of your computer screen is outright not happening.

So that is the case or what? Are people just wooden plank actors for me to do with as I please?

3 hours ago, RMQualtrough said:

So that is the case or what? Are people just wooden plank actors for me to do with as I please?

Not really my business there. I’m simply commenting because a false accusation was made. If you or anyone is asking what Nahm is saying, this is pretty much word for word it, especially the balloon & air part. 

Indeed, it might sound crazy at first. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

5 hours ago, Shin said:

It's not solipsism cause it's not an ego pov.

And it doesn't mean others aren't alive either.

Solipsism is negative as hell and is a belief, this isn't.

Shin showing off his wisdom again :)

Love you bud.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

1 hour ago, RMQualtrough said:

It's quite a disingenuous use of the term Solipsism if it is anything other than a denial that, for example, what I'm seeing rn is the ONLY sight, same for feeling etc.

Again you are coming at this with hidden. Metaphysics.  There is no you..there is only Absolute Being.  That is all there ever was.

1 hour ago, RMQualtrough said:

n fact I know I am seeing and thinking and feeling so that would completely prove all of you are as dead as a rock. If I were to set someone on fire no pain is felt as I don't feel it. 

You are not.  Isness is issing.  Just make a shift in consciousness. . Meditation can trigger it but you thought that was gay.  Are you really serious about discovering Truth?   Try self inquiry meditation.  If you can realize there is no you directly the rest will open up for you.  

They're just wooden planks acting. Even Leo is just a plank acting.

It's just mind stuff.  All content is mind stuff.  Reality is just a singular Infinite Mind.

What to do with all of this?  Don't believe me, do the spiritual practices and try to verify these claims.  

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

47 minutes ago, RMQualtrough said:

You're seeing this from the ego point of view, either you have a pov and everything else, or only you.
Your ego pov is just a cloth that God's wearing and it can change it anytime.

Automatically you think that everything else is then dead or a fake actor, inanimate object, but this is also an assumption deeply rooted in the ego pov.
There is only one pov, God's pov, but anything that is experienced in that pov is infinitely alive, fresh, new, intelligent and loved.

It doesn't even make sense to call it a pov, cause everything is united, but relatively speaking you can experience one sentient pov, but you can also experience from a 3rd view pov (non attached to any sentient being), switching between povs, an infinite pov where everything at once is experienced (=nothing at all) etc etc etc.

This will never make sense if you don't experience it.

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

11 hours ago, Iesu said:

Why wouldn't @Being Frank Yang be wise enough to see this? 

That's not the question. The question is, why aren't you not wise enough to see it?

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

3 hours ago, wildflower said:

How does all this not apply to you:

You are dreaming Frank Yang to keep yourself asleep

You are dreaming wildflower too

All of your teachers are imaginary  etc etc

can you see the ridiculousness of what your saying or even  more, the lack of value in it

I am conscious that I dream everything up. You are not that. That's the difference.

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

I am conscious that I dream everything up. You are not that. That's the difference.

There is no difference.. Dick measuring contest when whole point is realizing you are everything. 

There is no "Enlightened" and not,nor student and teacher. 

4 minutes ago, Zeroguy said:

There is no difference.. Dick measuring contest when whole point is realizing you are everything. 

There is no "Enlightened" and not,nor student and teacher. 

Telling a person that he understands when he clearly does not, is a disservice.

There is big difference between knowing God and not. To blur this difference with nondual smartassery is not helpful.

Also there is no wisdom if there are not devil. 

Just now, Leo Gura said:

It suits you the best. 

Seekers are "the devils"  in this case. Both should grow and develop. That's the catch. 

You sure matured a lot, me too. But it always starts with you first. 

30 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

There is big difference between knowing God and not. To blur this difference with nondual smartassery is not helpful.

Two things:

1. I doubt your current method is effective as you think or want to believe it is. I think you can use less direct yet more helpful pointers. For example, I don't think it helps anyone to state that you are God and that you are dreaming up reality. It's too direct and requires massive awakening to even entertain as a thought. No-self, on the other hand, is a lot easier to communicate and even illustrate, and still very few people get it, and hardly so. As well, if you think 5-MeO is the answer, then why all the pointers to begin with?
  2. I'm kind of concerned that you might be stuck in the "awakening hell" as I call it. It's basically when your life becomes centered around awakening as if it is a must in life and otherwise something bad will happen. You stated many times that all endeavors are pointless in the end, but the way you're treating awakening doesn't communicate that to me. It's way too serious and attached, at least that's how it seems to me sometimes.
Edited by Gesundheit2

Foolish until proven other-wise ;)

9 hours ago, Javfly33 said:

Truth triggers the devils ?

If you're 555 then I'm 666

I acted like Cary Grant for so long, I became Cary Grant. – Cary Grant