QandC

How deeply can You awaken?

356 posts in this topic

11 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

@sir meowski Don't think I don't see you playing games. You are not awake.

Your BS is not gonna fly here.

You are lost in description and missing the obvious. Feel free to claim whatever you wish but you lack wisdom. 20 years from now you will look at your past self and see a fool.

20 minutes ago, sir meowski said:

You are lost in description and missing the obvious. Feel free to claim whatever you wish but you lack wisdom. 20 years from now you will look at your past self and see a fool.

Keep dreaming, Sir Puss Alot.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

21 minutes ago, wildflower said:

But I have had tons of crazy psychedelic experiences, and so have many other people, but they don't produce the same metaphysics you insinuate (insinuate being a key word, you don't make your position clear, which is a sign of dishonesty) there's plenty of people who have done DMT 100's of times that aren't hardcore first person solipsistic. Distributed solipsism is more likely, or cosmopsychism

I don't see why you'd infer that the universe was created when Leo perspective was first manifest, and all of sensate reality and objects - other humans - are completely imaginary, but your own body, thoughts feeling, and perspective to be the real God perspective.

It's more than reasonable to assume whatever experience this ego form is having, the other ego forms that appear in my conscious bubble are having a similar experience, and they are no more or less real than me.

It's quite obvious solipsism is impossible to falsify, but as a metaphysically position is senseless

It's not simply a function of psychedelics.

You have actually deconstruct ALL of reality. You have to penetrate through every last vestage of your Infinite Dream.

This is more than most humans are capable of. They don't have the intelligence nor stomach for it.

Your consciousness is absolute and singular. There is nothing outside you. This is not speculation or theory, you can become perfectly conscious of it.

Stop assuming and inferring. God-realization has nothing to do with inference.

You have to really appreciate how fucking profound the illusion is. It's total.

Nothing exists outside your imagination. All other minds are part of your imagination. Realizing this will kill you.

2 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

It's not simply a function of psychedelics.

You have actually deconstruct ALL of reality. You have to penetrate through every last vestage of your Infinite Dream.

This is more than most humans are capable of. They don't have the intelligence for it.

Your consciousness is absolute and singular. There is nothing outside you. This is not speculation or theory, you can become perfectly conscious of it.

Stop assuming and inferring. God-realization has nothing to do with inference.

I understand, but does the consciousness that is singular and absolute pertain to only Leo perspective, or does it encompass all the perspectives of all agents ------ what is your position, why aren't you being explicit, what do you gain from equivocation? A singular absolute conscious says nothing about a multiplicity of perspectives that inhibit it

@wildflower There is no perspective but yours. YOU. ARE. GOD. You are all that exists.

No, you are nowhere near understanding any of this.

It would really help if you stopped imagining shit outside of your direct experience.

It would also really help if you realized that I am a figment of your own mind. Actually, I am you.

Just now, Leo Gura said:

@wildflower There is no perspective up yours. YOU. ARE. GOD.

No I understand everything, it's just your communication is atrocious, you can't even articulate basic points.

When you say 'you' are you referring to the ego-wildflower, or the Absolute Conciousness that is the substrata of the whole of reality.

Can't you make a modicum of effort to articulate yourself in a clear way? It's like intellectual dishonesty, feels like your constantly just playing games for the sake of it

2 minutes ago, wildflower said:

feels like your constantly just playing games for the sake of it

Me, or you?

Stop playing stupid ;)

9 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

@wildflower There is no perspective but yours. YOU. ARE. GOD. You are all that exists.

It would really help if you stopped imagining shit outside of your direct experience.

It would also really help if you realized that I am a figment of your own mind. Actually, I am you.

Nothing to add here.Well said.

I am here to press my claim for the Conscious Throne. Who wants to rally to my banner?

Edited by Raptorsin7

11 minutes ago, Zeroguy said:

Nothing to add here.Well said.

No its super simplistic, and an obvious position, 'if a tree falls and no one is there to hear it, does it make a sound' -- does the tree even exist at all when not directly conscious of it?

Sure solipsism can't be falsified - you can never know anything outside your direct conscious experience, and everything in your conscious experience is a figment of your own mind. - there is nothing new in this a metaphysically (solipsistic) position, its been around for centuries, and no one disagrees it's impossible to falsify.

But you don't behave or act like this is true, nor do you truly believe it, so what is the point of speaking about it or throwing it around as the answer to every question 

17 minutes ago, Raptorsin7 said:

I am here to press my claim for the Conscious Throne. Who wants to rally to my banner?

My Lord, when are you gonna realize that you're already sitting in God's throne, overlooking your endless kingdom? ;)

4 minutes ago, wildflower said:

Sure solipsism can't be falsified

Don't overlook the obvious: truth cannot be falsified.

Just now, Leo Gura said:

My Lord, when are you gonna realize that you're already sitting in God's throne, overlooking your endless kingdom? ;)

Probably when I get some 5 meo.

I know I'm in god's kingdom, but i'm locked in a closet

2 minutes ago, Raptorsin7 said:

I know I'm in god's kingdom, but i'm locked in a closet

God is nothing but closet. But, oh, what a glorious closet it is ;)

Don't overlook the obvious: truth cannot be falsified.

What is the point of all this, God realized or not, it's just a temporary state, and the end goal of people merging into you for infinity also makes no sense, why would you go anywhere other than here, what is wrong with here

3 minutes ago, wildflower said:

what is wrong with here

Here is the Infinity you have yet to merge into ;)

21 minutes ago, wildflower said:

No I understand everything, it's just your communication is atrocious, you can't even articulate basic points.

This is a feature of knowledge, not something you can blame Leo for. Even the highest sages can't explain the truth to you because the truth far transcends any Earthly explanation you might try to wrap around it. Truth is like a slippery fish that you can't grab a hold of - the more you try the more it wiggles around and slips away. The only way to see truth is through direct experience. Every description of truth will end up contradicting itself.

The problem with Leo is that he prefers glimpses of truth to living the truth, and he fills your minds with imaginary noise. Only inner silence can break the spell, no chemical will ever do it for you. The truth is, the chemical is your own reflection of your inner world. You are stirred on the inside and you get off on glimpses of the divine, and this is why you reflect into the world the image of a chemical which can give you such a glimpse. It is delusion and worse, it is attachment. Realization dispels even your chemical miracles. It can never leave you.

Here is the Infinity you have yet to merge into ;)

You assume there is somewhere else to go, this is it baby, this is infinity this is perfection, you just can't see it yet

2 minutes ago, sir meowski said:

Realization dispels even your chemical miracles. 

chemical (adj.)

1570s, "relating to chemistry, pertaining to the phenomena with which chemistry deals," from chemic "of alchemy" (a worn-down derivative of Medieval Latin alchimicus; see alchemy) + -al (1). In early use also of alchemy. https://www.etymonline.com/search?q=chemical

Oooooo.... 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

26 minutes ago, wildflower said:

You assume there is somewhere else to go, this is it baby, this is infinity this is perfection, you just can't see it yet

There's really no point in debating metaphysics with Leo, IMO. He did (and does) a bunch of 5-MeO and takes those subjective experiences to be the bedrock of reality. And because of the uber-solipsism bent, he is unwilling and unable to contend with alternative points of view that go against the Actualized dogma. 

And I know Leo is wrong, because I used my ultra-high-powered omniscience and Absolute Will to make it so! Just like he taught me :D 

All jokes aside, I do hope you "wake out" of your arrogant prison of beliefs, Leo.

If you think Peter Ralston is not as awake as you (from my ultimate God POV, I can see he is likely magnitudes closer to the truth), you're just playing games with yourself. And as Wildflower pointed out time and time again, your metaphysical position that anybody who criticizes your teachings is not "fully awake" is nonsensical. If you were as awakened as you claim to be, none of us would even exist in your perception. You would be floating in an endless love-bliss-void of your own making. 

But seeing as there is still the duality in your teachings of believing there is any such thing as "Absolute Will," it's obvious there is more to go for you. And I don't know if there is enough DMT on this entire planet to make you see this directly. 

Hasta la vista, dudes. 

Beware who you deify. 

3 hours ago, wildflower said:

You ignored my questions.

Are you dreaming me? OR am I just dreaming you? Or we both dreaming each other? can you clarify your position - I think my questions are wholly reasonable

I have been away for a few months but I decided to sign in because I have something good to share to you. I experienced "Solipsism" when I was a kid. If awakening is real, that was my first awakening.

There is only ONE consciousness. So, all humans (and animals) you see in this world have no "localized" consciousness. They are illusions pretending to be real. If you are sure that you are conscious, that means Leo has no localized consciousness. Your consciousness is all there is. But unfortunately for you, I am sure I am conscious. So, it means I am all there is. You, Leo, and other forum members here are illusions pretending to be real. I am not bullshitting. Here is the link if you want more details. 

Despite this childhood "awakening", I am still not sure whether that was genuine. I can't verify whether that was genuine or just a hallucination. I wonder why Leo is completely sure about it. And in my "Dream-Solipsism" awakening, there was no hint that I was God. That's another difference.

I have been contemplating and trying to verify the genuiness (authenticity) of that "awakening" because it is completely important. But I haven't succeeded. It's very frustrating. There is simply no way for me to know.