QandC

How deeply can You awaken?

356 posts in this topic

if im god and solipsism is true, then why doesn't everyone here just denounce the fact they are having an experience and consciousness? Or would that just ruin the game too quickly..

4 minutes ago, blessedlion1993 said:

if im god and solipsism is true, then why doesn't everyone here just denounce the fact they are having an experience and consciousness? Or would that just ruin the game too quickly..

You are everyone here, so you're doing this to yourself.

You are fooling yourself to construct the dream you call your life.

If you weren't doing this you couldn't be human.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura Improved quality of your posts, noticed. Very good. 

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

Cause I am God.

No. Absolute is Absolute.

You are the one here bullshitting in circles.

Except you are denying and resisting suffering now.

Notice your bias against suffering. This is not the highest Love. The highest Love would not seek to escape suffering since suffering is an important and valid part of consciousness.

God created suffering for good reason.

Preoccupation with eliminating suffering is not a good thing.

No pain no gain." Accept the pain and you will win this game. "

5 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

I would say this is not true. Resistence IS suffering. Suffering is a consiquence of lack of acceptance. My goal is not to end the suffering but to achieve total acceptance of everything. My claim is total acceptance of everything ends suffering and requires peak awareness intensity. 

Notice your bias against suffering. This is not the highest Love. The highest Love would not seek to escape suffering since suffering is an important and valid part of consciousness.

I think you mean to say pain here. Highest love would not to seek to resist pain. Highest love is all inclusive. It includes everything even pain. That ends the resistence. And no resistence = no suffering.

God created suffering for good reason

I don't think suffering is the creation of truth. Suffering is the creation of ignorance and unawareness. No ignorance = no suffering. No ignorance = peak awareness = highest truth.

It's not about eliminating suffering. It's about using suffering to measure ones scope of acceptance. Pain touches the deepest parts of our psyche. Unless awareness is at its peak and can penetrate the deepest layers of resistence to the present moment, only then it is possible to not suffer. So it's not about the end of suffering but about reaching the peak of awareness.

Honestly I really thought you would agree with my previous posts. They were really solid imo.. a bit disappointing... if the previous posts didn't make you change your mind even a little bit then I give up...

Regards ?

Edited by Salvijus

6 hours ago, knakoo said:

Actually it doesn't have to be just be "hang Up the phone when you get the message", then back to baseline and working hard. Psychedelics can actually increase your baseline level of consciousness.

Regular use of psychedelics in moderate doses can be an amazing tool for healing for instance. Carrying a lot of trauma has a big impact on baseline consciousness.

You also have many cases of people who permanently drop part of their ego and have a shift in consciousness after big trips. Take Mike Tyson for instance :) 

In my case, low moderate doses of psychedelics put me in perfect conditions to have crazy downloads of consciousness/light/grace that definitely raise my baseline (I am on a path of shaktipat/spiritual transmissions). I have done close to 150 trips and there were all very beneficial.

However I can see how an overuse of heroic doses or extremely powerful psychedelics can be a big trap. 

How much your average dose has been?

@knakoo Mayve i havent done enough But i have become because SO MANY TIMES i had sn insight or healing realization/emotional release with the Psychedelic, yet in my daily Life everything remains the same. So one day i just realized, woah maybe psychs are really just drugs. And part of the delusory side of them is that you believe that they "heal you" this time or you discovered a super useful insight, until 2-3 days passes, and everything comes back to normal as always.

I have had that thing that you said about one trip permanently changning your baseline though. It wasnt permanent But It lasted 4-5 months easily (or more). They were 3 trips, 1 , But anyway, yeah that shit was amazing. I was literally depressed and to the point of killing myself and one trip changed everything and from the Next week to the following months i basically had the best moments of my Life so far. I was on a state of flowing/almost no self (in didnt know about spirituality back then, But i can remember i was just having a thrill with Life, music sounded amazing, and i was NEVER in the mind ruminating). That I must say, was impressive, and It was What made me fall in love with Psychedelics.)

However that has never happened to me again. I've tried with 5-meo, shrooms, ketamine, more lsd (But lower doses), ...etc Nothing. Nothing compares to that first few trips that really changed my neurochemistry for some good months. Maybe its the fact that i havent done almost no lsd full-on trips again ike the ones Im talking about that "changed me". i did one last summer But It wasnt that powerful. I Dont know if its that i have bad luck or Lsd is not as potent nowdays as It were.

Edited by Javfly33

@Leo Gura Okay, I'm not gonna argue with you on anything. Just keep in mind that once you were confident that materialism is absolute truth and that science is infallible and then you changed your mind.

Foolish until proven other-wise ;)

7 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Cause I am God.

No. Absolute is Absolute.

You are the one here bullshitting in circles.

God created suffering for good reason.

Leo your position just seems vague or contradictory:

1) If you believe what your saying, why are you talking to anyone

2) In your God realization video you say the ultimate goal is to merge with Leo in infinite love forever... why do any of us need to do anything, if you can do it? why dont you just merge with us via DMT

3) ~Why does your experience not effect me if we are all the same figment of imagination and not one? Clearly I can falsify this: when you smoke DMT and get supremely conscious, I don't meet you there, my experience isn't effected

4) Why do you need anyone else if you believe what your saying: we dont even exist, all you have to do is smoke enough DMT to merge into yourself forever and destroy the universe

5) You always seem to equivocate around this point: do you even believe anyone or anything exists outside your conscious bubble? Are you a hardcore solipsist such that Leo is the only conscious perspective to exist

Considering how long you speak about this stuff, your position still doesn't seem clear, or that your afraid to actually make it explicit

6 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

You are everyone here, so you're doing this to yourself.

You are fooling yourself to construct the dream you call your life.

If you weren't doing this you couldn't be human.

There is no experience but what Leo is aware of, would that be right?

42 minutes ago, wildflower said:

2) In your God realization video you say the ultimate goal is to merge with Leo in infinite love forever... why do any of us need to do anything, if you can do it? why dont you just merge with us via DMT

3) ~Why does your experience not effect me if we are all the same figment of imagination and not one? Clearly I can falsify this: when you smoke DMT and get supremely conscious, I don't meet you there, my experience isn't effected

4) Why do you need anyone else if you believe what your saying: we dont even exist, all you have to do is smoke enough DMT to merge into yourself forever and destroy the universe

5) You always seem to equivocate around this point: do you even believe anyone or anything exists outside your conscious bubble? Are you a hardcore solipsist such that Leo is the only conscious perspective to exist

Considering how long you speak about this stuff, your position still doesn't seem clear, or that your afraid to actually make it explicit

The issue he faces is that if he believes the form of Solipsism we THINK he means, it instantly discredits everything he's ever said as our direct experience - the fact we have one - means either a) he's delusional and thus an unreliable narrator or b) WE ourselves are the only existent perspective and again that would mean Leo has never tripped because he's an NPC and thus it discredits his words still.

48 minutes ago, wildflower said:

His faith is flickering because right now he isn't "god realized" as he puts it. He only gets it with the help of DMT. When your faith is flickering, you get this need to push your ideology to everyone else and try to convince everyone else about it. His ego has shaped itself around these experiences he gets when high. He takes them as personal achievements. There seems to be a lot of attachment to these experiences and states. In reality there is no right or wrong experience or state, they are all perfect and equal, they are all god expressing itself. 

It's basically no different than a extremely religious person pushing his religion to everyone else saying everyone else's religions are wrong and his is right. This happens because the extremely religious person has bought the teachings in his mind and is not living the truth from his heart. The same pattern applies here.

I'm not saying DMT isn't helpful, i'm sure it can be. It's just easy to get attached to the experiences. I'm sure once Leo can see through this it will bring massive spiritual growth with it.

@Javfly33 could you describe more about this one lsd Trip which changed you for month? How many trips had you before? How many time passend since? How much Did you took? Was there a  special setting? 

I have some theories. You were overhyped about lsd and this made you fall in love only to recognize that it will not always be Rainbow trips. 

Another theory: your ego learned from this experience and adapted. Your ego evolved and created new barriers to prevent you from heaven. 

@Salvijus I understand your position. Frame it however serves you.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

2 hours ago, OBEler said:

@Javfly33 could you describe more about this one lsd Trip which changed you for month? How many trips had you before? How many time passend since? How much Did you took? Was there a  special setting? 

I have some theories. You were overhyped about lsd and this made you fall in love only to recognize that it will not always be Rainbow trips. 

Another theory: your ego learned from this experience and adapted. Your ego evolved and created new barriers to prevent you from heaven. 

@OBEler Yeah, exactly was my first time trying anything Psychedelic. Exactly was 150ug of Lsd the first trip, then another 100ug 3 weeks later, and then another 100ug 1 month later of this last one. 

I can recall (i can be wrong because more than 4 years have passed since this) that about +6 months since those trips i started to come back to ego, to be in the mind, etc.

Its important to notice too that after those trips, i started meditating daily. Although i end up losing the habit after some months probable ( again, difficult to recall)

About 1 later i was probably full on back to suffering, and this has continue till today, regardless the endless trials I ve tried to re-activate that powerful neurochemistry change, although, i also have always encountered big resistance to do +100ug trips since that several-months no-self experience happened (maybe that is the ego defense you are talking about). So its being difficult to see if that experience could be replicated again)

(With the exception of As i said, last summer that i did 125ug. But i would say It wasnt really potent like i would expect of 125ug, didnt get visuals almost).

Edited by Javfly33

On 12/8/2021 at 10:53 AM, Leo Gura said:

To realize you are God means you are perfectly conscious of how you create all of reality in real-time, and there exists no one but yourself.

You become completely omniscient and your Will becomes reality manifest. Physical reality is your Will. Do you realize that? No. You are not conscious of this yet.

Even setting aside the logical flaws that others have pointed out in the thread, there's just something comical about the notion that physical reality is under the thumb of this God that's been imagined. Peter Ralston tried to set this straight when he said "There is no will in the Absolute," but here is the exact reversal of that statement... Leo, with all due love, you are trying to set up a kingdom of the super-Ego (here termed God) by claiming that there is a sense of control and will. There is no will. There is no control. And until you can release this last vestige of egoic consciousness, you are bound to keep living in your own dream of solipsistic power. 

Put shortly, there's a lot of mental games being played here. For somebody who is a self-proclaimed successor to the Buddha, Christ, and all other imaginary humans, there seems to be a lot of attachment to the story of "look at how profound my teachings are... I have gone further than anyone ever!"

I would ask for a demonstration of your proclaimed reality-warping powers, but I have a feeling you'll answer with a non-answer such as "You don't believe it's possible, so it isn't possible."

In other words, setting up an impossible challenge that can never be disproven or proven. Sounds a lot like Catholicism. 

10 hours ago, wildflower said:

Stop making Truth about Leo, its not. 

1) If you believe what your saying, why are you talking to anyone -  why do you dream at night that you are talking to people that are your own Mind?  Because a Mind is a dream machine.

2) In your God realization video you say the ultimate goal is to merge with Leo in infinite love forever... why do any of us need to do anything, if you can do it? why dont you just merge with us via DMT - ultimately since he is God, he will melt into Absolute Infinity.  And since I am God, i'm just imaging you and him doing that.  You are me and I am you.

3) ~Why does your experience not effect me if we are all the same figment of imagination and not one? Clearly I can falsify this: when you smoke DMT and get supremely conscious, I don't meet you there, my experience isn't effected.    There is only one experience - or more accurately stated, one actuality.

4) Why do you need anyone else if you believe what your saying: we dont even exist, all you have to do is smoke enough DMT to merge into yourself forever and destroy the universe-  He's still attached.  Your still attached, I'm still attached.   He/you/Me is the same, one consciousness.

5) You always seem to equivocate around this point: do you even believe anyone or anything exists outside your conscious bubble? Are you a hardcore solipsist such that Leo is the only conscious perspective to exist . - there isn't a person, really, there is no self or other.  There is Just Universal Mind imagining shit.

Considering how long you speak about this stuff, your position still doesn't seem clear, or that your afraid to actually make it explicit - Find out for yourself.   

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

lmao when some of you'll see that you were arguing with yourself the whole time.

xD xD xD

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

7 hours ago, RMQualtrough said:

The issue he faces is that if he believes the form of Solipsism we THINK he means, it instantly discredits everything he's ever said as our direct experience - the fact we have one - means either a) he's delusional and thus an unreliable narrator or b) WE ourselves are the only existent perspective and again that would mean Leo has never tripped because he's an NPC and thus it discredits his words still.

The problem is you are coming at this with the hidden assumption that there is in fact a subject having an experience of an object...that is a duality... "He" is not "having" an experience, nor are you, because in actuality there is no one to have an experience, that is an illusion, or otherwise put, something being imagined.   That would mean there is a you over there that "has consciousness", and objective reality over here, and you have consciousness of such objective reality.  That's not how reality is.    Or another way to put it is "he" does not "have" consciousness.   That is the egoic state of mind co-opting consciousness, in order for the dream to manifest, or "physical" reality to manifest.   But, in truth, there never was  a subject having an experience of an object.     And this duality of subject/object can collapse with a shift in consciousness, thus revealing in actuality there is only Being.   Being!  This, right here, for itself!   Take all the you's, he's, me's out of it...its just ISNESS!!  That will be God Consciousness... Can you make that shift?

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

1 minute ago, Inliytened1 said:

The problem is you are coming at this with the hidden assumption that there is in fact a subject having an experience of an object...that is a duality... "He" is not "having" an experience, nor are you, because in actuality there is no one to have an experience, that is an illusion, or otherwise put, something being imagined.   That would mean there is a you over there that "has consciousness", and objective reality over here, and you have consciousness of such objective reality.  That's not how reality is.    Or another way to put it is "he" does not "have" consciousness.   That is the egoic state of mind co-opting consciousness, in order for the dream to manifest, or "physical" reality to manifest.   But, in truth, there never was  a subject having an experience of an object.     And this duality of subject/object can collapse with a shift in consciousness, thus revealing in actuality there is only Being.   Being!  This, right here, for itself!   Take all the you's, he's, me's out of it...its just ISNESS!!  That will be God Consciousness... Can you make that shift?

I agree with this logic and your presentation of it, but I think Leo often goes a tad too far in trying to translate this into relative terms. Especially when he says things such as "Your Will creates reality." In your formulation, there is no room for will. Because will implies a self, a doer, an agent. Being isn't under anybody's control, and seeing as it transcends the duality of self/other, it makes no sense to speak about the idea of God "creating" based on Will. Whose will? Where did the desires arise from? 

Tl;dr I agree with you, but Leo is hung up on the agency/doer side of things IMO. 

14 hours ago, blessedlion1993 said:

God = Truth. God doesn’t ‘have beliefs’ (like solipsism).

There’s no such ‘thing’ as a ‘true thought or belief’. 

52 minutes ago, Shin said:

lmao when some of you'll see that you were arguing with yourself the whole time.

xD xD xD

? That one really got me! 

Appreciating ‘your’ wisdom & humor sir. Great ‘stuff’. ? 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE