Forza21

Meditation and psychedelics, led me to... apathy?

24 posts in this topic

Sounds like a constrained version of nihilism.

There is no point and that's neither positive or negative. I guess your belief of there being a point/purpose to life and things is still stronger than your realisations. Beliefs that have been carried with you since you were a child will not just disappear because of experiences. It takes a lot of time to integrate truths, and that requires a lot of work too. That is what I think is the trickiest about this whole journey.

Edited by QandC

- Enter your fear and you are free -

Been there too. Keep exploring this state. In retrospect I can see that as an essential experience. Don't let it go to waste.

@Forza21 Don't be passive. Actively pursue your love for reality.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

On 2021-12-07 at 3:54 PM, Forza21 said:

Hi. I've been into spiritual path for a while now. Ive done many things such as meditation, psychedelics, presence on daily basis, and so on.

Ive noticed, how pointless the ego drive is. It doesn't matter what you do, it doesn't matter if u seek pleasure, sex, money, power, whatever. I literally sit all day, and im not able to start anything. 

So i've stopped, doing anything. I'm like in apathy, asking myself " what's the point anyway?" Life is pointless. 

I don't feel horrible about it, but i have 0 energy to live, 0 drive to do anything. Furthermore, I know, that it won't give me happiness anyway.

Is it normal? Have u guys been there?

Yes, it's completely normal and yes i've been there. Things will start to move eventually but the key is to let things completely stop first and very few are willing to go through it.