Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
TruthSoldier

Thoughts on consciousness and its implications for Evolution of our species & the uni

7 posts in this topic

These are just my musings on the topic. My mind wanderings. Dont take them for my truth I an just playing with thoughts and looking for someone to share them with.

Implications for evolution: consciousness is driving evolution. Its the life force: awareness. Awareness is the soul. Connection is entangled perspectives in awareness.communicationis a synergy between perspectives which can lead to new insights and more expanded consciousess (i.e. we both know  2 pieces of info, we share could be verbally or body language 2 each, now we both have 4 and those 4 have more chance at connecting to further insights thus synergistically through perspective consciousness is expanding exponentially.) this is why the universe is expanding at faster than the speed of light. This is also why consciousness appears to our mind as nothing. It is faster than anything it contains thus it escapes measurement. We can only notice it relative to everything else. Perhaps this is also what dark matter is.

Conscoousness is whats adapting to environments, not bodies. Become more conscious, expand awareness into deeper insights and observation into pure present moment, the depths of awareness evolve the organism and adapt in directions you become aware of.  Unconscious people are like robots. Get eaten by lions. Cant become aware of ways to find food etc...

Good insights, you might find this interesting:

The Universe is engaged in the process of awakening, or becoming more conscious, and every life form is gradually becoming more conscious…After mass extinctions, new life forms even more complex developed…What we see is only the surface reality. There is a vast intelligence operating underneath the world of phenomena. This vast intelligence is consciousness, the universal consciousness, and that is the ultimate reality…It’s not finished. God is still creating this world and you are an essential part of this creative process. You are not separate from the awakening; you are an expression of the awakening…Now there is not only the evolution of consciousness. There is also conscious evolution of consciousness…That happens when you face an external situation and bring conscious presence to it, rather than reactivity…The next thing that is going to happen, to a large extent depends on your state of consciousness at this moment…Reality changes as a reflection of collective consciousness.

- Eckhart Tolle

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.

Wow. So profound. This seems to be what truth is from my perspective... Thanks for sharing.

Edited by TruthSoldier

So interesting that Eckhart talks about the conscious evolution of consciousness. Thats the first time I've ever heard it expressed like that. These were my insights immediately following my thoughts on its relationship to evolution,

Imagine the body like a keyboard and external stimuli hit keys which make music. The music is your subjective experience. All you really control is what to become conscious of; or where to point awareness. Enligttenment is like severing the causality between stimuli and key, and instead of being subject to an experience, you begin to make your own music/experience and play your piano keys in the opposite direction; you play your own internal song and act from within. To change the experience you are subject to, just change the keyboard layout. First notice how the keys are being played (awareness) and then methodically change them and consciously build your own song (experience). Hence, life is what you make it.

Edited by TruthSoldier

I agree; reality is literally the product of awareness. Whatever we attend to, we amplify, whether consciously or unconsciously. Cause and effect only exist within the dream; ultimate reality is changeless.

I appreciate Eckhart's recognition of the vast intelligence of Consciousness. It is super-cosmic, and it is has a purpose that is beyond the capacity of the human mind to comprehend. Eventually, evolution will reunite the creation with the creator, and the process starts all over again.

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.

@TruthSoldier @Moksha Thank you both for sharing. I Needed this reminder.

“Life is just a break from an Infinite Orgasm. Prolong your break for as long as you want. Ride that wave. But don’t forget where you're headed.”