charlie cho

If you have power to kill Hitler, Stalin, Mao Chairman, Warlords, Kim Jeung Eun....

34 posts in this topic

Want to be surrounded with good  people and with people I love. No need to go into darkness, plenty of good and awesome ones. 

Yes You! ?

2 minutes ago, Nahm said:

I’d murder all the earners too. Probably first. 

You mofo just stop it. ?

It is not a zero sum game. Create, do, serve whatever and rewards will always come. It is a God's dream. Your life is a God's dream. Keep that in mind. 

13 minutes ago, Nahm said:

I’d murder all the earners too. Probably first. 

2 hours ago, Nahm said:

Omg yes. I would murder every single one of them. And all their friends, and all of their family members, and all of their employers, employees and coworkers. Matter of fact, I’d murder everyone who shares their race, nationality and beliefs as well. I’d use meditation. 

Also everyone who disagree with me, on literally everything.

So only I remain !

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

2 hours ago, Nahm said:

Omg yes. I would murder every single one of them. And all their friends, and all of their family members, and all of their employers, employees and coworkers. Matter of fact, I’d murder everyone who shares their race, nationality and beliefs as well. Really just anyone who disagrees with me in any way would die. Even the innocent bystanders. Even those who simply heard of these murders, I’d murder. I’d use meditation. 

Well played sir!

@charlie cho I wonder how many of these dictators have been doing the same for what they believed was a good cause?

On 12/6/2021 at 0:03 PM, OneHandClap said:

I would take, in some ways, the opposite approach. 

Evil people are just as much a product of conditioning and karma as "good" people. The difference is that these "evil" people did not recognize the nature of mind, pristine awareness, and compassion. They were raised in brutal times and learned that brutality was the way of things, which their followers subsequently adopted.

And how would anyone discover what is in bold without evil? You can get rid of evil people all you want. You’ll just meet a bigger fish. 

Everybody wanna be a mystic, but nobody wanna dissolve themselves to the point of a psych ward visit. 
https://youtu.be/5i5jGU9wn2M?si=-rXSAiT1MMZrdBtY

Nah. It’s whole and complete already and it’s already over before it began. Disasters will happen — It’s just the bottom end of the emotional spectrum, and it’s there as a flavor every bit as valid as the top end, but only with absolute selflessness, agape, can this be appreciated. The absolute is quite fine steering the ship — The judgement of what happens hides this. Plenty of people probably wanted to kill those people, and they failed. Failure happens since success is also a thing.

However if for instance time traveling back to that time to do that does in fact seem to happen, then that’s perfect as well.

Strife serves its purpose, in a sense. Infinite love is completely devoid of morality — it’s not needed. Good and evil as opposites are interdependent and illusory — the garden of eden story is an allegory for this.

Edited by The0Self

Your implying there’s just one timeline one history. It’s not the case. There’s infinite timelines and infinite histories. Where wars are plastered all over them in infinite different ways. ‘You’ are the creator of them all, through pure imagination. Imagining and then manifesting them into existence. Either as a so called ‘now’ reality, solid and objectified, or conceptually, as ideas, memories, and fantasies. Everything in your consciousness is a total and pure reflection of the inner workings of your mind, even wars. Seemingly past and present. So you could kill any of them if you like and it’d mean absolutely jackshit in the grand scheme of things. You’ve killed them all from some point of view anyway. Whether it be doing it yourself or observing it from a seemingly outside point of view. All you. But…. Still don’t go kill anyone, there’s just no point. Everything and everyone is eternal anyway, so it’s a fruitless task to put upon yourself. And you feel it all from all angles anyway. 
why do you think people with near death experiences explain how they felt everything they ever put anybody through, felt all their pain, precisely because they are them themselves, they are the so called other, not that their ever was an other. Your best off just loving, but genuinely, not forcefully. That’s something that will come and grow with deep, and deeper realisations, until you love it all?

23 minutes ago, Nahm said:

@PurpleTree

xD Picturing buses being pushed off cliffs, subways filled with fire balls…

that's certainly possible :x

or maybe i'd just stop caring about humans altogether if i had the "power"

like the glorious Dr. Manhattan

Systems theory.

Whatever happened had to happen.

Also, its likely that the same type of mass incidents would manifest, just caused by different people in a different context.

Good question, though.

"I wanted only to try to live in accord with my true Self. Why was that so very difficult?" - Herse

"As soon as you trust yourself, you will know how to live.” - Goethe

"There are no bad parts" - Schwartz