charlie cho

If you have power to kill Hitler, Stalin, Mao Chairman, Warlords, Kim Jeung Eun....

34 posts in this topic

Let's say you'll live throughout the 1940s to now and had the power to kill anybody you wanted. You could end all wars by simply a stroke of a thought, would you do it? 

You would be a murderer. It would be intentional. And if anyone would see you, he or she would be able to detect that you have that power and send you to the police. But of course, you will have to hide your identity to continue murdering evil criminals.

By killling Warlords in Africa, killing Kim Il Seung in North Korea, Stalin, and simply hiding your identity, you would undoubtedly drop criminal rates by a significant amount.

How to end all wars once and for all? Simply display power by killing any dictator starting a war against another country, and announce on the press anonymous that it was all your doing. There is no doubt you will end all wars. Maybe some small criminal or there may elude you, but at least the big evil cannot do the same.

Would you like to take on that responsibility? Or do you feel this is just the same despicable act all other revolutionaries had tried to do? 

I'm curious how you guys see this question, because at least for me, it would be hard for me to love or hate a person like this, written above. Even if I had evidence against him, I don't think I would send him in so easily. 

I'm asking this question inspired by some series on Tv. 

I would guarantee, though such a world where evil is punished immediately, will be a good world for kind good people, without a doubt

Edited by charlie cho

38 minutes ago, BipolarGrowth said:

Maybe life has evil people because they serve a purpose. 

I would take, in some ways, the opposite approach. 

Evil people are just as much a product of conditioning and karma as "good" people. The difference is that these "evil" people did not recognize the nature of mind, pristine awareness, and compassion. They were raised in brutal times and learned that brutality was the way of things, which their followers subsequently adopted.

1 hour ago, charlie cho said:

I'm asking this question inspired by some series on Tv. 

Interesting ethical question. Does the inspiration come from the anime series death note by chance?

Hitler was not the issue, it was the collective ego and societal development present at the time. If you would've killed Hitler, someone else probably would've taken his place.

Absolutely I would not want this power. Hitler etc are actually the symptoms, not the problem, and their existence is the release/justice of the problem itself.

Edit:

This is true on all levels related to “evil”.

For instance, the recent Brian Laundrie case: The acts of violence were the release of the collective painbody. The acts themselves were the justice. From an Absolute viewpoint, this should be the end of it, but society doesn’t quite understand that yet, so of course with him gone we would want to try to charge the parents with something. Any loving parent would help their child in hard times, but because we don’t understand that collectively, we scramble to find someone to blame other than the collective.

Edited by aetheroar

I wouldnt kill anyone. I cant see the ultimate outcome. What if I kill Hitler and someone else worse takes place and creates a horrible dictatorship for 3000 years. 

Dont look at me! Look inside!

I would guarantee this much though, such a world where evil is punished immediately, will be a good world for kind good people, no doubt.

Kind good people are devils who learned their lessons.

Same thing for countries.

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

I would guarantee this much though, such a world where evil is punished immediately, will be a good world for kind good people, no doubt. 

Believe it or not, that is actually how this world works

Omg yes. I would murder every single one of them. And all their friends, and all of their family members, and all of their employers, employees and coworkers. Matter of fact, I’d murder everyone who shares their race, nationality and beliefs as well. Really just anyone who disagrees with me in any way would die. Even the innocent bystanders. Even those who simply heard of these murders, I’d murder. I’d use meditation. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

2 minutes ago, Nahm said:

Omg yes. I would murder every single one of them. And all their friends, and all of their family members, and all of their employers, employees and coworkers. Matter of fact, I’d murder everyone who shares their race, nationality and beliefs as well. Really just anyone who disagree’s with me in any way. Even the innocent bystanders. Even those who simply heard of these murders, I’d murder. I’d use meditation. 

This.❤️

Dont look at me! Look inside!

@Nahm :D YAAAS :x

One can easily kill anything instantly by recognizing “it” was never born.

@Rilles in that case. You kill that new one. Soon enough, people will get the gist. Nobody would dare take that status because they know they'll be murdered by you. Anybody who would dare commit criminal acts on public will be in danger of you killing him or her, since you are the arbiter of justice 

Which in this case, if you want to be a dictator, you can be. Just that you won't show anybody your true identity. 

But your dictatorship will end all wars. And only those like Hitler, Stalin would be sentenced to death. You will not punish good and kind people. 

Edited by charlie cho

I would not because I do not know what would happen - butterfly effect - we at least know what happens with this timeline.
My spiritual experiences nod towards there being a plan of some sort - and I don't know better than what that plan would be so I would not mess with it.

@charlie cho  there are no “people” though. It’s literally one being self-perfecting. There are no separate “good” people and “bad” people. It’s energy balancing, misinterpretations dissolving themselves.

There is no “good person” to “punish” and no “evil person” to be “doing” “punishing”.

Only if it would directly have a strong negative effect on me for them to stay alive

If I'm in America then I don't care what's going on in Germany or Russia and it's not my place to intervene.

Arguably if you didn't allow certain atrocities in history to happen, the lesson wouldn't have been learned and you'd just delay the process. They'd still inevitably manifest in another person in the future.

I couldn't let my wall down and allow this level of empathy into my life or I'd have to spend every waking second and every cent I earn helping kids without parents, people starving in 3rd world countries, etc. It would be an overwhelming burden. If I opened up the floodgates of helping people then I couldn't just donate $100 here and there, I'd have to go all-in.

Edited by Yarco

1 hour ago, Nahm said:

Omg yes. I would murder every single one of them. And all their friends, and all of their family members, and all of their employers, employees and coworkers. Matter of fact, I’d murder everyone who shares their race, nationality and beliefs as well. Really just anyone who disagrees with me in any way would die. Even the innocent bystanders. Even those who simply heard of these murders, I’d murder. I’d use meditation. 

This made my evening oh my god???

As they say in Buddhism, "when you meet Hitler, Mao and Stalin on the road, kill them";)

Hahaha I can't stop laughing?

1 hour ago, Nahm said:

Me too. 

I decided to dream about health beauty, goodness and Love. 

Earning that wealth too lets not lie. 

Edited by Zeroguy