Javfly33

Can meditation affect stage Orange development?

13 posts in this topic

It seems that for some stage Orange goals which some m, you have to "push yourself" to accomplish them/do them.

I have started to meditate again daily since ~2 weeks ago and ive found that my overall calmness and happiness mood is so much bigger than before (calmness was practically non existent before unless i had a screen on my hands).

HOWEVER, and this is my concern, I've found that in the last two weeks i have decreased the regularity of me pushing myself towards some of this stage Orange goals. I am not sure if its because since meditation puts you in a relaxed vibrational frecuency, now things that are very far from this frecuency resonate even less with my Consciousness/Soul and i now i am even more "lazy/avoidant", to get my hands dirty. Its like i only stay in good feeling activities lately. 

On one hand of course ultimately What i value in Life is happiness and peace, however on the other hand i know its not realistic to deny my ego of some primordial stage Orange/survival goals.

The mindfuck also is that i am not doing meditation because of trying to get enlightened or avoid survival basic needs, But because I Thought my mind was so neurotic that It was even affecting the ability of me being able to do some basic survival challenges.

Seems like the classic "you are damned if you do, and damned if you dont" 

I need some clarity guys. Should I quit meditation and get as neurotic as i can and push myself to achieve shit? (It hasnt worked well in the past). Should I continúe and Pray that my ego Will end Up moving his ass? ? ? Thanks for the replies.

Edited by Javfly33

If you can authentically help other people it's something that works on higher frequencies. You can help other people on most careers. Just put your heart in to it. Helping other people will raise your vibration even more. Egoic goals tend to be very self-centered. You can upgrade many of these kind of goals by turning around the "what can i have" to "how can i help you?".

Meditation is one of the keys to get your from Orange to Green. Orange is all about Do Do Do Get Get Get More More More! Meditation is the opposite of that. Literally just sitting down and shutting the fuck up. Thats why most people at Orange poo-poo it. Its becoming more popular though as Orange has hijacked it because they think its going to make them superman, it wont, it will just chill you out. Jokes on them. xD

Dont look at me! Look inside!

1 minute ago, ADD said:

You can upgrade many of these kind of goals by turning around the "what can i have" to "how can i help you?".

Good advice I always thought that this is the only way I can really be motivated. 

30 minutes ago, Rilles said:

because they think its going to make them superman, it wont, it will just chill you out. Jokes on them. xD

@Rilles@ADD thats interesting. Thanks, ill try that.

@Rilles Exactly, although i Dont have a problem in meditation not helping me in achieving my stage Orange goals, i would find concerning if its making It more difficult to achieve them But making me less tolerant to discomfort/anxiety. 

1 hour ago, Javfly33 said:

It seems that for some stage Orange goals which some m, you have to "push yourself" to accomplish them/do them.

That is (as thoughts) the separate self. It’s the ego, the ‘accomplisher’, fruitless attempts to ‘push a cork to float’. Fruitless, as in, the cork floats without the attempts. The attempts are the ‘getting in your own way’. 

I have started to meditate again daily since ~2 weeks ago and ive found that my overall calmness and happiness mood is so much bigger than before (calmness was practically non existent before unless i had a screen on my hands).

HOWEVER, and this is my concern, I've found that in the last two weeks i have decreased the regularity of me pushing myself towards some of this stage Orange goals.

When beginning or returning to meditation it is common to feel a heightened sensitivity, to the ‘old thoughts’ of ‘the separate self’. The ‘one who has concerns’. You are yourself. That there is a separate self which you could or are pushing, are thoughts, and only thoughts. There is no second or separate self. 

I am not sure if its because since meditation puts you in a relaxed vibrational frecuency, now things that are very far from this frecuency resonate even less with my Consciousness/Soul and i now i am even more "lazy/avoidant", to get my hands dirty. Its like i only stay in good feeling activities lately. 

There is no separate self which is lazy or avoidant. These are self referential thoughts, aversion. Spiral dynamics is a concept, being utilized by no one, to guilt trip no one. Were these self referential thoughts not focused upon, there would be no emotional guidance of guilt. The guidance can be ‘listened’ to. The scale can be understood and implemented. By no one.  

On one hand of course ultimately What i value in Life is happiness and peace, however on the other hand i know its not realistic to deny my ego of some primordial stage Orange/survival goals.

Value is the mind’s gateway into ego, the separate self. No separation, no value(s). The focus upon such discordant thoughts is ego. Ego is not a second or actual entity. There is no need to support it. What does not exist can not in truth be supported or denied. These are thoughts, which repeat, from being fed attention, and ignoring the emotional guidance. 

The mindfuck also is that i am not doing meditation because of trying to get enlightened or avoid survival basic needs, But because I Thought my mind was so neurotic that It was even affecting the ability of me being able to do some basic survival challenges.

Seems like the classic "you are damned if you do, and damned if you dont" 

This is conjecture. It isn’t known from direct experience, but is a way of thinking which is heard and believed, even thought it feels discordant. There neuroticism is the thoughts / thought activity, which is ‘the separate self’ (just thoughts focused). Meditation (letting these thoughts come & go) is the way. 

I need some clarity guys. Should I quit meditation and get as neurotic as i can and push myself to achieve shit? (It hasnt worked well in the past). Should I continúe and Pray that my ego Will end Up moving his ass? ? ? Thanks for the replies.

Meditation. Simple. If overwhelming, walking meditation, expressive writing.

Shift focus from self referential thoughts, to understanding and acknowledging the emotion experienced. Such as overwhelment. 

The you in thought loops is not you, and is a thought. Awareness is aware, of these thoughts about a separate self, which do not resonate. 

Don’t look to tolerate discord (discomfort/anxiety). Let those conceptual labels go, and understand and receive the emotional guidance for your creating. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

@Nahm Definetely it´s overwhelment the emotion experienced. ? How do I move up to frustration/impatience? Just feeling overwhelment the best I can? 

2 hours ago, Nahm said:

Don’t look to tolerate discord (discomfort/anxiety). Let those conceptual labels go, and understand and receive the emotional guidance for your creating. 

That gives more clarity, thanks. 

6 minutes ago, Nahm said:

@Javfly33

More simply.  Are you experiencing some frustration / irritability / impatience? 

@Nahm Now you mean? Yeah definitely frustration and impatience (sense of losing time/opportunities ) ... but when comes the day to "do it" I fall down to the "overwhelment".

I also have noticed that when anxiety is felt thoughts of apathy appear to try to "mask" the feeling of fear/overwhelment

Edited by Javfly33

@Javfly33

Can we say there is an experience of the emotion of pessimism, as guidance…. rather than any actuality of a …  ‘sense of losing time/opportunities’ ?  

The relevance… is there a direct experience of a you which had time or opportunity… and lost it?  No. Was there the experience of these thoughts? Yes.     The guidance is in regard to what is actual - the thoughts. 

Likewise… “anxiety is felt”. 

Can we say there is an experience of the emotion, pessimism, as guidance, in regard to the thoughts? 

The relevance…. What you believe is “anxiety” is the guidance of your own true infinite self, the one and only creator… literaly guiding ‘you’… to what ‘you’… actually want. 

And can we say there is no “apathy”, but the direct experience of the emotion pessimism, and a little expereince of the emotion of boredom? And also, a little experience of fear, in regard to, experiencing, boredom? 

An example, might be helpful…not about you, just hypothetical…

What do I want? 

A woman-friend, a relationship, some fun, some intimacy, etc. 

Universe: You got it, love ya. 

See’s potential woman-friend… feels the excitement of actually seeing what is desired & thus attracted, manifest ‘in the flesh’. 

One interpretation: Excitement, thank you source, you are the best!

Another interpretation: Anxiousness. Anxiety. 

Universe: But, that’s what you wanted. 

Relevance / resolve: Willingness to put down discordant interpretations (being ‘right’ about ‘anxiety’, in exchange for new aligned interpretations (feeling good matters more)…

Universe: Sweet. Let’s blow the doors off this place. What else ya want?

59 minutes ago, Nahm said:

An example, might be helpful…not about you, just hypothetical…

What do I want? 

A woman-friend, a relationship, some fun, some intimacy, etc. 

Universe: You got it, love ya. 

See’s potential woman-friend… feels the excitement of actually seeing what is desired & thus attracted, manifest ‘in the flesh’. 

One interpretation: Excitement, thank you source, you are the best!

Another interpretation: Anxiousness. Anxiety. 

Universe: But, that’s what you wanted. 

Relevance / resolve: Willingness to put down discordant interpretations (being ‘right’ about ‘anxiety’, in exchange for new aligned interpretations (feeling good matters more)…

Universe: Sweet. Let’s blow the doors off this place. What else ya want?

@Nahm Ok, I see where you going that is interesting.

I probably have an overall perspective on reality based on fear, and I operate from that energy most of the time, which is from where those kind of thoughts (anxiousness, anxiety") probably arise. An empowerment paradigm shift would be to interpret the feeling as "excitement" as you say, even as joy, power, aliveness... right?

But I just feel this tremendous resistance to allow that possibility. 

It´s like it's "too good to be true".

And it's not that I haven´t experienced that. The absence of an "anxiety/I can't" story. Maybe not for a long time. But I did felt free. And Yeah that felt so good. 

The absence of labels and stories of anxieties, fears and etc. Yeah, It´s quite the thing. ? (fuck, actually putting this emoji made me "go there" a bit for some second)

I'm just stucked and seems too good to be true to consider the other possibility. It´s like I have some "fear glasses" always put on and I always felt life like a scary place. 

I would love to take off hose fucking glasses but I can't see where they are. It´s like they are glued to my face.

How can I unglue them? Keep meditating?

I mean I will keep doing that, no matter what it always makes my day a bit better, but idk man, not sure if that would enough for the glasses to come off. 

Edited by Javfly33

1 hour ago, Javfly33 said:

@Nahm Ok, I see where you going that is interesting.

I probably have an overall perspective on reality based on fear, and I operate from that energy most of the time, which is from where those kind of thoughts (anxiousness, anxiety") probably arise.

In regard to the scale and the intended use & understanding… fear is not an energy but is emotional guidance in regard to the thoughts focused on. Fear is not first and creating thoughts. When certain thoughts are focused on, fear is the guidance you are receiving. If you don’t like how it feels, focus on better feeling thoughts. Namely & ideally - what you actually want. 

Improv writing is crazy powerful to shift from focusing on unwanted, or what one wants to avoid…. to wanted, what resonates. That resonating is you lining up with our source, which is analogously the electricity of all creation. You know when you are aligned because you feel the ‘electricity’. It is not a thought thing, it is a feeling thing. 

Also, no offense my bruh, but you don’t have ‘an overall perspective on reality’, you have one thought at a time like everyone else, and that one next thought can be more aligned via focus and willingness. The relevance is momentum. It does immediately feel better to focus on a better feeling thought, and day after day vibration changes, momentum changes, and I kid you not, ‘your stuff’ just starts showing up. Eventually it’s all just a joy ride of attraction in an inexplicable miracle. (Already is of course, which is why you’re feelin precisely what you’re feelin emotionally). 

An empowerment paradigm shift would be to interpret the feeling as "excitement" as you say, even as joy, power, aliveness... right?

Yes. I’d even go so far as to note ‘anxiety’ in the interpretation. It might be of this world, but it is not of you. Without that interpretation, excitement is just excitement. Take the human lens out so to speak, by looking more specifically at what you’re made of (again, so to speak) and imagine cells in a petri dish, which is on a vibrating plate, and you’re turning the frequency up & down, and seeing the cells vibrating accordingly. Entire reality’s like that, and you’re the creator of it. Not in some eternal past, right now. 

But I just feel this tremendous resistance to allow that possibility. 

It´s like it's "too good to be true".

And it's not that I haven´t experienced that. The absence of an "anxiety/I can't" story. Maybe not for a long time. But I did felt free. And Yeah that felt so good. 

That’s the momentum you’re feeling. It is ‘what is’. Contentment with what is is key. But excitement is about what will be. What can be is ‘why you came’ as a creator, to… create. 

The absence of labels and stories of anxieties, fears and etc. Yeah, It´s quite the thing. ? (fuck, actually putting this emoji made me "go there" a bit for some second)

Yeah! That’s ‘the electricity’! Good ‘stuff’! Always readily available here now, for all

I'm just stucked and seems too good to be true to consider the other possibility. It´s like I have some "fear glasses" always put on and I always felt life like a scary place. 

I would love to take off hose fucking glasses but I can't see where they are. It´s like they are glued to my face.

How can I unglue them? Keep meditating?

I mean I will keep doing that, no matter what it always makes my day a bit better, but idk man, not sure if that would enough for the glasses to come off. 

Yes, meditation. Also, be ok with not knowing. Notice on the scale boredom is higher, because it feels better, than pessimism. Be the King of ‘I don’t know’. How’s tomorrow gonna go? ‘I don’t know’. What’s she gonna say? ‘I don’t know’. I believe what you’ll discover is pessimism and self referential thinking more or less melt away. 

Also be mindful of a paradigm shift from motivation (thoughts about the separate self, self referential thoughts, feeling of discord) to inspiration (thoughts about wanted, feeling of alignment). 

Also, do me a solid and literally say aloud ‘I’m actually doing great’. (I know it’s self referential, but it’ll feel good because you’re awesome and it’s true). 

You’ve been doing, doing, doing to feel better… and you’re now embarking on the most joyful journey possible - the discovery that good feeling arises of it’s own accord.