Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Endangered-EGO

Rant about suffering, becaue leo blocked my posts bc of "bullshit"

12 posts in this topic

I wrote a low quality post about suffering that got locked, now here's the high quality post.

If you suffer you're dissatisfied. If you're not then you don't suffer and don't seek.

It's that easy. Every little craving is suffering. It's because it's not as good as it should be because it could be better.

I have been through a lot of inconceivable suffering and a lot of you have too. Let's be honest, we seek because we suffer, that's it.

@Leo Gura you don't talk about suffering. I dont know why, but if you dont talk about it, you miss about half of what you can teach. Either you have no clue about how bad suffering can get, or you desperately want to avoid it.

I can guarantee, that a part of Awakening is being raped (metaphorically) into submission by suffering.

Or you're just lucky enough that you don't need to, but most people aren't lucky and it's just a timebomb.

@Nahm suffering is like the pipe, I get it intectually, and that's why I don't meditate anymore. Pointless do-ing.

If u have lot of suffering then do kriya yoga.i did a 15 min kriya yoga session and it reduced 80% of my suffering for 8 hours.after 8 hours i do 1 more kriya session and almost all my suffering is reduced for a single day.

Edited by itachi uchiha

Teaching about Love and teaching about suffering are the same thing when it goes full circle, just different flavors. 

Until it goes full circle, they seem like oppositional forces. Try considering dukkha as a continuum rather than one side of a duality that somehow prevails over sukha. The Four Noble Truths dismantle the idea that everything is suffering for if there is a path out of suffering, the way suffering is experienced and conceived of prior to that path being Realized cannot be some permanent universal constant. 

The three characteristics are just pointers that self destruct upon 4th path Realization, at least how they were perceived prior to that Realization. They mean something entirely different. Once one gets to the other shore, the boat is left behind. 

Nondoership/penetrating the illusion of agency upgrades cravings to Nature/Tao/Universal Control. Fighting a seeking urge before reaching the loss of suffering as a solution is not necessarily effective in many cases. 

Daniel Ingram suggests that practice should be maintained especially in the rough spots. He also says that himself and a small group of highly awake people had a discussion in which they all without question arrived at the conclusion that practice should be maintained even after full enlightenment on the insight/wisdom axis of development.

You could even gather statistics on whoever you think to be fully awake beings, and I guarantee you’ll see more of them continuing to practice compared to those who stop. Stopping seeking in any intentional way is in many cases just another form of seeking. “I’m here already. Enlightenment is already the case.” True in many respects, but also restrictive in many other ways also. 

Everybody wanna be a mystic, but nobody wanna dissolve themselves to the point of a psych ward visit. 
https://youtu.be/5i5jGU9wn2M?si=-rXSAiT1MMZrdBtY

I’m no expert in suffering.

But in my experience, the one who suffers, is the temporary “I”. Suffering is only real for the illusionary finite self. 
What is actually happening, when we are suffering: Is that we are being purified and stripped of the things that we actually are not. Identity is being burned, more and more.

Layers of lies that we have told ourselves and been told by “others”, are being stripped off.

Truth remains after all the layers have been stripped off.

And that can hurt a great deal. I’m sure your suffering is real, as it seems for all of us. Some more than others.

We have believed the illusion of a separate self so much, that it hurts giving that point of view away. But when you suffer, try seeing it as God purifying you, rather than focusing on the pain and the hurt.

I know, because I did. And it felt like I was being deeply mindfucked/skullfucked.
Tears running down the chin, as no sound, no word, no thought being able to be expressed.

At that moment, I felt Real Love for the first time in my life. Unconditional Love, from the Creator. Helping me out of my illusions.

Mad levels of suffering, and pure Bliss at the same time…

During a hard time I went through, not so long ago. I was deeply hurting, I couldn’t deal with the heavy suffering I was dealing with. I was absolutely crushed by my emotions. As I was crying in the shower: Words came out if “my” mouth. (And the I who had been used to speak and always thought that this mouth was “his” got absolutely shocked.)

Words that came out: “How can I ever come wake you up, when all of your dreams are good and pleasant? You would be stuck in the illusion forever…”

Suffering is Love. Its just a deep level of Love, so strong; That it kills you.

“Life is just a break from an Infinite Orgasm. Prolong your break for as long as you want. Ride that wave. But don’t forget where you're headed.”

@Endangered-EGO the issue is you taking the locking of your thread personally.

Deeply explore why this has triggered you. Does it really matter? Does it alter the course of your life in any substantial way?

Life is meant to be enjoyed, don’t let others and their actions control your peace of mind.

You seek to escape suffering, but you also seek to achieve greater delight. negative vs positive motivation. When you stop suffering completely, you can keep looking, life is very beautiful and offers wonders. why not enjoy them?

10 hours ago, Endangered-EGO said:

suffering is like the pipe, I get it intectually, and that's why I don't meditate anymore. Pointless do-ing.

Meditation is non-doing, allowance of the settling of the self referential thinking, which is the ‘separate self’, which is what suffering is. If interested of course, google The Buddha and pain vs suffering. Great documentary called The Buddha on Netflix. Very simple and straightforward. Expression is the way. Silencing you or your voice is suppression. Allow the thoughts & discord of others, to be, others. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

Suffering is eternal, it's part of existence like duality and contrast etc. Infinity means infinity, so if suffering ceased, infinity could then not be infinite.

If there is a true infinity you must understand the sheer inevitability of everything.

I don't really suffer much, moreso I just used drugs and was forced into a worldview.

You suffer because you resist what is in your current experience. It's that simple. Suffering is very important thing on spiritual path as it works as a sort of an alarm bell. It's the god's way of saying "wake up from your dream". Suffering is caused by attachment to how things should be or how they should not be. This way you are not in alignment with your true nature of consciousness. Consciousness doesn't have any opinion about any life situation. It allows everything to be as it is.

It is the finite mind in you that is resisting what is and that is what is causing the inner conflict of suffering. Suffering is completely psychological phenomenon, it's active doing by the mind. You can get free from suffering by surrendering your need to control how things are and just allow them to be how they are. This doesn't mean you shouldn't take action on things in your life. But take the action from place where you are first allowing the things to be as they are.

Your true nature is infinite love, it resists nothing. It just loves. Once you align with your true nature it's the end of suffering. Now it's easy to understand this as you should be passive and let people rape each other etc. No this is not what i'm saying. You can take action on surface level of things. I'm talking about the inner acceptance and loving of how things are in your experience. 

What ever arises, love that. -Matt Kahn

You are not trying to reduce or avoid suffering. You need to face it and expose yourself to suffering in order for you to grow. Without suffering, there is no growth. True suffering is chasing pleasure. True pleasure is facing suffering that is where you will find will, ambition, and growth. You don’t grow by sitting on the couch. You grow by getting after it everyday.

Edited by r0ckyreed

Meditation is a lifestyle of developing a calm state of mind WHILE engaging in one’s ambitions!

Counting your breaths, chanting a mantra, and the rest of it is all ratshit and a complete waste of time. What is stopping you from meditating WHILE working on your life purpose?