Aaron p

Leo, nahm, other mods or people who work with 5meo analogues

33 posts in this topic

Would any of you guys share if you find it difficult to deal with solipsism...it seems like a kind of hard thing to face..

I'm also aware of Leo's earlier teachings that say that confusion and depression can be signs that you need to keep going...anyone feel free to share if they struggle to face this truth. After all, it is kind of hard, alone, empty, challenging. I know it's probably just the ego saying this, but damn...ego don't like

Edited by Aaron p

10 minutes ago, Tim R said:

*sigh*

What is Solipsism? What has changed? 

@Tim RRRR 

I included a pic of the definition of solipsism in my reply...also Leo talked about how you need to be able to "face the solipsism" of 5meoMALT in one of his latest videos talking about it.

Leo's also talked about how he feels alone sometimes. Know what I mean bro... Admittedly, I've had so much psychiatric baggage that I've been able to intuit that I needed to process the work from 3 years of DMT, mushrooms, LSD, kriya yoga, vipassana and self enquiry before moving towards 5meodmt...I just feel the aloneness of it...I'm Gona try to connect more with people on the form I think.

You never feel like this @Tim R ?

Screenshot_20211204-141649__01.jpg

Edited by Aaron p

You're going to have to face the issue of existential aloneness if you are serious about this work. You're not going to be able to dance your way around it.

Yes, it's very challenging emotionally, which is why most people complain about solipsism. You can tell they don't want to face such truths.

In this work the truth is whatever it is, and you must be willing to face it without sugarcoating it. If the truth means you are alone, then that's what you must come to accept and even to love.

And of course the worst part of facing existential aloneness is that nobody in the world will be there to help you or give you a sanity check. There will be no one you can ask, "Am I really alone or have I just lost my mind?"

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura There are many enlightened people, who found the truth, but they dont find themselves in a place of existential aloneness. Are they deluding themselves by thinking they have found the truth or have they found a way to find the truth without facing existential aloneness?

7 minutes ago, actualizing25 said:

@Leo Gura There are many enlightened people, who found the truth, but they dont find themselves in a place of existential aloneness. Are they deluding themselves by thinking they have found the truth or have they found a way to find the truth without facing existential aloneness?

How do you know they haven't gone through profound periods of aloneness?

Just because they are out of it now, and are smiling now up on stage, does not mean they didn't face some difficult shit to get there.

I have gone through some very difficult trips of profound aloneness. But that doesn't mean I can't be happy socializing with people. You learn to appreciate the aloneness of being God.

If truth disturbs you, then obviously some part of you is still resisting it. Nothing should disturb you in the end.

It's like with nihilism. You gotta face it to come out the other end of it. You can tell people who have not faced nihilism nor solipsism. These people are scared, sensitive, fragile, and not grounded. You want to reach a point where you can laugh at nihilism and solipsism because you've conquered them.

30 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

And of course the worst part of facing existential aloneness is that nobody in the world will be there to help you or give you a sanity check. There will be no one you can ask, "Am I really alone or have I just lost my mind?"

:x

@Aaron p keep meditating. 

Life is so beautiful, there's no aloneness or togetherness, there is just the eternal mindfuck that is life. 

Keep melting into that. 

1 hour ago, Aaron p said:

Leo talked about how you need to be able to "face the solipsism" of 5meoMALT in one of his latest videos talking about it.

While conquering solipsism, try to to see the faulty perception which resides in solipsism. Awakening doesn't have this sort of solipsism you are implying subtly.

In that definition, you pulled: 'Self' (or True Self) is only thing that we can know to exist. To combat this, your mind requires an understanding where the subtlest levels of 'Self' that you ascribe to your identity to and from which you perceive loneliness from is a mind-generated illusion as well.

Loneliness, by itself, is a blatant illusion which arises from separation , craving and self-clinging. And that separation is intimately linked with immature insights revolving no-self. Solipsism is just a temporary phase. You shouldn't try to 'integrate' it. It is false. See through it with meditation and continue your insight practice.

14 minutes ago, ardacigin said:

While conquering solipsism, try to to see the faulty perception which resides in solipsism. Awakening doesn't have this sort of solipsism you are implying subtly.

In that definition, you pulled: 'Self' (or True Self) is only thing that we can know to exist. To combat this, your mind requires an understanding where the subtlest levels of 'Self' that you ascribe to your identity to and from which you perceive loneliness from is a mind-generated illusion as well.

Loneliness, by itself, is a blatant illusion which arises from separation , craving and self-clinging. And that separation is intimately linked with immature insights revolving no-self. Solipsism is just a temporary phase. You shouldn't try to 'integrate' it. It is false. See through it with meditation and continue your insight practice.

Beautiful 

The links above are only added so that you can see a bird’s eye view of your own trajectory, or more simply said, that you see what you yourself have been saying all along. 

Imo, which is all that you can receive from me or anyone else so to speak, there is no truth to solipsism. It is a belief like all other ism’s, the activity of thought, which can come to rest in meditatively listening to, or, abiding in, your own abundantly available guidance. 

This link is added so that you might as the reader, vicariously see and thus not experience the trap of believing there are teachers outside yourself. That you might see the trap of attempting to discern which teacher is ‘right’, and thus project emotional transference onto anyone therein. At the same time though, if that is what relieves, do feel free to fire away. I understand & I truly do not mind. 

You asked for my two cents, this is it. I am not a teacher. I do not have any teachings. I do not recommend facing beliefs head on, I recommend listening to the only teacher there is, the intuition and emotional guidance of the discord & alignment felt, of that or any belief / activity of thought. I can respect you have never listened to what I’ve offered, and likely are not about to now. The hope here is that you recognize I am not actually saying to listen to me, but to listen to me when I say, listen to your own discord. Therein lies the truth. 

Aversion

The emotional scale

https://youtube.com/channel/UCe60ditqv4s0H2eVxYJ9q1g

?

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

@Aaron p

1 hour ago, Aaron p said:

You never feel like this @Tim R ?

I felt that way for sure. It made me depressed, anxious and feeling existential dread every fucking waking minute and it was horrible.

But I've overcome Solipsism. although it was very difficult and tough on me emotionally. And now I see that it's just an illusion.

I asked you "what has changed?", you didn't answer. The answer is important for dealing with and understanding Solipsism.

You have to go full circle with Solipsism:

1. At first you're not alone (before Solipsism). 
  2. Then you're alone (Solipsism).
  3. Then you're not alone anymore (transcending Solipsism). 

What are you afraid of? That you are alone? Weren't you alone this entire time? "Well yes maybe", you say, "but I thought there are other people". 

Well, again: what has changed? Are the other people suddenly gone? And who are you, that you can feel "alone"? 

Your have to become infinitely alone. And then you're not alone anymore.

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

You're going to have to face the issue of existential aloneness if you are serious about this work. You're not going to be able to dance your way around it.

Yes, it's very challenging emotionally, which is why most people complain about solipsism. You can tell they don't want to face such truths.

In this work the truth is whatever it is, and you must be willing to face it without sugarcoating it. If the truth means you are alone, then that's what you must come to accept and even to love.

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

How do you know they haven't gone through profound periods of aloneness?

Just because they are out of it now, and are smiling now up on stage, does not mean they didn't face some difficult shit to get there.

I have gone through some very difficult trips of profound aloneness. But that doesn't mean I can't be happy socializing with people. You learn to appreciate the aloneness of being God.

If truth disturbs you, then obviously some part of you is still resisting it. Nothing should disturb you in the end.

It's like with nihilism. You gotta face it to come out the other end of it. You can tell people who have not faced nihilism nor solipsism. These people are scared, sensitive, fragile, and not grounded. You want to reach a point where you can laugh at nihilism and solipsism because you've conquered them.

This is spot on☝? 

2 hours ago, Aaron p said:

Would any of you guys share if you find it difficult to deal with solipsism...it seems like a kind of hard thing to face..

I'm also aware of Leo's earlier teachings that say that confusion and depression can be signs that you need to keep going...anyone feel free to share if they struggle to face this truth. After all, it is kind of hard, alone, empty, challenging. I know it's probably just the ego saying this, but damn...ego don't like

I made a video response to this question, thought it may of be of use.

@Aaron p I actually really want to be the only thing that exists... I like to be alone and creative.

But, I can understand the fear.

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

I had an NDE back in '16, after going through the fear of death and finding God, I was alone and sick for a long time, and my experience indicated more like a carbonation.  All one thing, but playing infinite ways, different souls all singing together, past, present and future, all at once and always was.  It is a profound connection.  I don't think it is solipsism, I think there is more and to get to it involves dealing with shamanic perspectives and digging into death in a very real way rather than psychedelics.  I think death is another path that can provide you with a lot of answers and should not be overlooked.

industry_carbonation_banner_mobile.jpg

I have a feeling that just the path of substances is simply not enough, it's a profound unison that is choral in nature almost, vibratory, singing, it's a unity that isn't lonely because it is filled with itself, and it seeks to know itself through the perceptions of all its creations.

Listen to this song, this is how I learned about choral unity.  It was like, a bunch of angels all singing their praises to the Light, but it was all of us, everything in perfect order, perfectly planned.  All connected.  Like a good song.

Edited by Loba

Sometimes words are not enough to express the loneliness…

God (you) already went through this feeling on a much larger Scale. Actually you still do, and probably will, forever…

But Acceptance of whatever Is, will help you through it.

You are alone yes. Because you are All-One.

Give yourself a hug and be One with Yourself. With whatever shape, body or form you take.

You existing: knowing/feeling/experiencing what God had to go through to get you here: Is already the biggest gift you can give back to Yourself. (God)

”How can I show you what I see, unless you willingly go through me and see what I have seen?”

“Life is just a break from an Infinite Orgasm. Prolong your break for as long as you want. Ride that wave. But don’t forget where you're headed.”

On 12/4/2021 at 2:30 PM, Leo Gura said:

@Leo Gura ...i know theres very little that is going to stop me at this point, but just tell me this one thing...it is worth it isint it (what comes after if you start taking 5meo really really seriously)? the reward is worth the pain...?

Edited by Aaron p

3 hours ago, Aaron p said:

@Leo Gura but just tell me this one thing...it is worth it isint it (what comes after if you start taking 5meo really really seriously)? the reward is worth the pain...?

I dunno. Is Infinite Love worth it to you?

5 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

I dunno. Is Infinite Love worth it to you?

Well yeah...it's just kinda scary. But I mean absolutely, I've never been more sure about something. The idea of stopping the path is just halarious to me when I've been granted such rare knowledge. I don't know what infinite love is, I think it's positive (haha) so I'm Gona continue @Leo Gura