lmfao

A Jordan Peterson vision of God(s)

12 posts in this topic

Gods are apart of hierarchies that assemble themselves in competition. "Higher ideals" are the representation of the apex of mortal hierarchies, demonstrating the characteristics of that entity that wins those mortal games, and that gods are emergent. 

Resulting from these emergent idealized entities that win their respective hierarchical battles against each other. and these gods compete among a new idealized-idealized hierarchy that contains the properties of who wins all existing hierarchies that contain gods. to the one god.

What people dream of and put into fantasy are things available to be chosen and made actual, as a sort of speciation and evolution.  

(whoops, pressed enter too early. was going to change second paragraph)

Edited by lmfao

Hark ye yet again — the little lower layer. All visible objects, man, are but as pasteboard masks. But in each event — in the living act, the undoubted deed — there, some unknown but still reasoning thing puts forth the mouldings of its features from behind the unreasoning mask. If man will strike, strike through the mask! How can the prisoner reach outside except by thrusting through the wall? To me, the white whale is that wall, shoved near to me. Sometimes I think there's naught beyond. But 'tis enough.

"I have no idea what I'm talking about, but if I sound intellectual and cryptic enough, stupid people won't be able to know this"

:D

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

2 hours ago, Shin said:

"I have no idea what I'm talking about, but if I sound intellectual and cryptic enough, stupid people won't be able to know this"

Spread your pissings elsewhere, the sadhuguru emulation program is glitching 

Hark ye yet again — the little lower layer. All visible objects, man, are but as pasteboard masks. But in each event — in the living act, the undoubted deed — there, some unknown but still reasoning thing puts forth the mouldings of its features from behind the unreasoning mask. If man will strike, strike through the mask! How can the prisoner reach outside except by thrusting through the wall? To me, the white whale is that wall, shoved near to me. Sometimes I think there's naught beyond. But 'tis enough.

2 hours ago, lmfao said:

Spread your pissings elsewhere, the sadhuguru emulation program is glitching 

Sorry, I was talking about JP not you :/

Thought that was obvious.

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

It's undeniable life (or at least, the observation of it) has a structure, yet it feels like it doesn't have one at the same time. Kind of like God experiencing finite infinities only where it can be fooled into doing so, in such a way existential misunderstandings are fundamental to the flowerish unfoldings.

6 hours ago, Shin said:

@lmfao

Lol, I thought this was very funny ? 

Those you do not forgive you fear. 

On 04/12/2021 at 6:00 PM, Shin said:

Sorry, I was talking about JP not you :/

Thought that was obvious.

Ah right. Well regardless, we good. But it really is quite interesting this view of JP

On 04/12/2021 at 6:53 PM, Salvijus said:

Lol, I thought this was very funny ? 

Nah it wasn't, but my response was ; ) 

On 4.12.2021 at 1:22 PM, Shin said:

In a Sense he's right... It's like saying: "my definition of God: God  is toilet Papier"... And yes, God IS toilet paper, but toilet paper is NOT God... 

Please do not take anything I say as an insult. I have 17 warning points and I'd like to stay on this forum.

You are Love.

1 year meditation, 1 hour daily https://www.actualized.org/forum/topic/76489-1-year-meditation-1h-daily-start-at-100122/

On 04/12/2021 at 6:01 PM, nuwu said:

It's undeniable life (or at least, the observation of it) has a structure, yet it feels like it doesn't have one at the same time. Kind of like God experiencing finite infinities only where it can be fooled into doing so, in such a way existential misunderstandings are fundamental to the flowerish unfoldings.

@nuwu Hm. Well going bare bones abstract. Consciousness must have distinctions/labelling for us to be able to have an experience (otherwise we'd just be in a void with no perception). 

We can refer to collections of distinctions as "context" probably, that's what I mean here if I had to clarify

Everything is dependent on context, including what we observe in perception, but what we observe in perception must “appear” without context so it is possible to perceive (it must appear as a a particular thing). 

The invisible context feels like some cosmic bastard, pulling the strings of fate.

Either you look at how consciousness apparently directly is for you, or you try to look at different possible distinctions to apply. 

Even though it is supposedly the case that context limits our perception, perception itself appears completely without context, which is the same as saying A=A in your consciousness. "Something is exactly as it"

Yet despite the A=A mindset, we wonder about the mindset of questioning A=A by trying to find different distinctions to apply. Thinking about the possible ways to look at something differently.

Edited by lmfao

Editing expired, 

OP post makes more sense as this

Gods are apart of hierarchies that assemble themselves in competition.

"higher ideals"  are the representation of the apex of mortal hierarchies, and the characteristics of that entity that wins those mortal games

And that gods are emergent, resulting from these emergent idealized entities that win their respective hierarchical battles against each other

And these gods compete among a new idealized-idealized hierarchy that contains the properties of who wins all existing hierarchies that contain gods.*
---------
What people dream of and put into fantasy are things available to be chosen and made actual, as a sort of speciation and evolution. 

JP dunks on all you niggers ; ) 

That there are millions of gods in this playground of evolution. I usually don't like this layer of abstraction but it's something which popped up.

Speciation, evolution, shamanic symbols in the unconscious, very alluring, 
The next evolutionarily fitness test for humans is looking like it will be "agency". But I don't comprehend it and it may be completely wrong, yet I don't see another vision. Accessing schizophrenic layers of abstraction comes at a cost of neurotic insanity, so I'm moving away from it. 

Serial Experiment Lain vibes, unironically 

*Where the "one true god" falls into this is quite ambiguous.
This isn't something JP would exactly say but it was JP inspired and probably represents a compelling vision or inference

I don't think I can conceptualise at all what the one true god will mean to him 

Edited by lmfao

29 minutes ago, Gregory1 said:

In a Sense he's right... It's like saying: "my definition of God: God  is toilet Papier"... And yes, God IS toilet paper, but toilet paper is NOT God... 

This is critical. The equivocation that breaks one way: Red is not blue, red is red, blue is blue. But both red and blue are of the same substance.

Infinity is red but red is not infinity.

These contrasts btw precede any thought or interpretation. Salvia will turn everything into a singular flat blob, but contrast remains in actuality in the blob even when not recognized.

unnamed.png.02d4dfa59814601a53de75079cbeefeb_40_1_60.png

@nuwu Do you have any anime recommendations for me besides this one?