Leo Gura

Good Insight Into The Mind Of Mass Shooters

25 posts in this topic

I read the Wikipedia article about the Michigan shooting and it briefly mentioned that the shooter was bullied at the school

The parents are responsable, but in an advanced society, shouldn’t the school also been question about the procedures against bulling they are following and in this particular case what they did to stop the bulling against him?

I am just trying to think about the root cause of the shooting, other than stupid parents, mentally unstable kid and stupid gun laws, of course

Edited by Fandango

Of course bullying is a problem but parents need to alert the school if the kid owns a gun.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

On 2021-12-04 at 5:11 AM, Preety_India said:

@Leo Gura why is it a proud thing to buy guns as gifts? Why are Americans so proud of owning and buying guns? After all isn't it just a weapon? People don't buy bombs, I mean. Then why guns. 

Stage orange culture take pride in owning such material possessions, makes them appear authoritative and have status.

Consider hip hop music, where rappers are constantly talking about guns, shooters, killers etc etc, that influences how the mind interprets what reality is about, especially in young adults, where they are clueless in how their minds are influencing their reality

Edited by Mosess