Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
machinegun

High quality advice on friendship

10 posts in this topic

This post comes with a bit of sad news because my friend told me that my other friends didn't want too hangout with me anymore because I was being douchey. I don't want to make this post about me so I'll just say that I'm really sad and confused.

Are there any high quality books, seminars etc. that can help me understand friendship and how to have the deep understanding with others I crave. I feel like it's secondary nature for others and for me it's so difficult. It's harder than getting laid.

Especially books on male social circles would be really appreciated.

@Nahm Well, I can only guess because they cut me off by removing me from the group chat. They said I was being douchey the time we hung out before Thanksgiving. But, if I had to guess it was because they thought I liked their friend to which I responded I didn't and proceeded to name off qualities which I didn't like about her. If I had to guess it was in the works though, this was not just because of a one time thing.

You don't need books on specific issues. You need books to help you see the bigger picture of things. But those books are dense and difficult, not easily consumable like self help books.