Sam Johnson

I am sorry

8 posts in this topic

Should we go into mahasamadhi? Are we ready for this? Should we wait? 
we could end it right here right now. You could end it. I could end it. We could end it. 

how much do you still want all of this? This life. How bad do we want it. The level of ignorance that I have is insane. I do this forum and yet I am so selfish. We are so incredibly selfish. 
We are the children of god. We are it. I am it. You won’t believe how far away from unity we are. And yet so close. I am so sorry to myself. I am so sorry. I wish I could love you as much as you deserve. Unconditionally. The day will come where I give my all to you, put your life above mine. Because I love you so deeply. I am in love with myself. I love us so deeply. We are the children of god. We are one. WE, don’t you get it? ITS US. ONLY US. 
i can’t handle it. It’s too much love. It’s too much. I would rather die then to look in your face and pretend one more fucking day that you are not a part from me. Because you are. I am what you are. We are it. And yet I do. And nothing hurts more then this. Please forgive me for my limited love towards you. I am trying my very best. All I want is for us to love each other like we are suppose to. We can’t no longer play these selfish games. How long do we want to do this? How long? 

Edited by Sam Johnson

9 minutes ago, Sam Johnson said:

Should we go into mahasamadhi? Are we ready for this? Should we wait? 
we could end it right here right now. You could end it. I could end it. We could end it. 

how much do you still want all of this? This life. How bad do we want it. The level of ignorance that I have is insane. I do this forum and yet I am so selfish. We are so incredibly selfish. 
We are the children of god. We are it. I am it. You won’t believe how far away from unity we are. And yet so close. I am so sorry to myself. I am so sorry. I wish I could love you as much as you deserve. Unconditionally. The day will come where I give my all to you, put your life above mine. Because I love you so deeply. I am in love with myself. I love us so deeply. We are the children of god. We are one. WE, don’t you get it? ITS US. ONLY US. 
i can’t handle it. It’s too much love. It’s too much. I would rather die then to look in your face and pretend one more fucking day that you are not a part from me. Because you are. I am what you are. We are it. And yet I do. And nothing hurts more then this. Please forgive me for my limited love towards you. I am trying my very best. All I want is for us to love each other like we are suppose to. We can’t no longer play these selfish games. How long do we want to do this? How long? 

Sorry for what? What’s wrong?

Mahasamadhi seems like bs to me honestly, seems more like escapism than a real attainment. 

I have trouble even "seeing" what there even is to get to or leave. 

I'm not denying the possibility of a disappearance, but I wouldn't call it anything other than just another happening and move on. 

You gotta understand a lot of these yogis/monks are actually just as hungry and desperate as you, the longing to "escape" is in them too, their escape is "mahasamadhi". I mentioned this in another post, but some people literally kill themselves in this endeavor. 

Fellas here that want to believe in Mahasamadhi are like tourists flying to an island asking the pilot to drop them off mid-air... just no, stop being stupid, ground yourself and enjoy the ride.

3 minutes ago, Fearless_Bum said:

You gotta understand a lot of these yogis/monks are actually just as hungry and desperate as you,

Have you been in the presence of a real master? Doesn’t seem like it. But similarly, I don't think a real master is concerned with mahasamadhi. They’ve already understood the actuality of death. What need is there for the physical body to die when nothing was alive to begin with?

2 hours ago, Breakingthewall said:

just relax and enjoy

This is good input.

All is well @Sam Johnson ??❤️