Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
CuriousityIsKey

Is Existence a serious thing or its for the fun of it?

16 posts in this topic

Could this question be answered once and for all? Like is existence serious or is it for the fun of it? 

Can't it be both? I take my fun very seriously. 

"I could be the walrus. I'd still have to bum rides off people."

Ask the universe! Are you serious or fun!? The answer will be silence. That should tell you everything you need to know...

Dont look at me! Look inside!

How do you differentiate serious vs. fun? Love, happiness, serenity, and creativity are...(fill in the blank).

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.

This does not mean that the play is not real, or that it should not be taken seriously.  It does mean playing a role - an important one.  Each actor must of himself realize, however, the nature of the production and his part in it.  He must actualize himself out of the three-dimensional confines of the play's setting.  - Seth

26 minutes ago, CuriousityIsKey said:

Could this question be answered once and for all? Like is existence serious or is it for the fun of it? 

It's Infinity.  It just IS.

Serious or fun is a duality that it creates.  Which one it is is relative to your finite bias.  It's a relative Truth.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

It is the apex of seriousness. There is no other way it could be and the very concept of existence is perfection, but perfection manifested by something. We can call it Nothing/Infinity. Even if it is the apex of seriousness, that doesn't mean it can't be fun. Much like a professional sports game it is both serious and fun to play the game.

I forgot, I should give you some non-dual answer. There is no answer, stop searching. Nothing is real....

Buddha was lazy, so he said life is suffering.

Muhammad was neurotic, so he said life is not a game.

Gesundheit is ignorant, so he says life is I don't know.

And so on...

Edited by Gesundheit2

Foolish until proven other-wise ;)

It's exactly what's happening including asking if it's for serious or fun.

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

2 hours ago, CuriousityIsKey said:

Is Existence a serious thing or its for the fun of it?

The ‘answered once and for all’ would be to no longer believe there is a you and an existence, nor anyone who could tell you with any truth you are serious or fun. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

With infinite power, there is apparently the ability to forget that "you" are infinite -- this is apparently the purpose of the "you" in the first place. Nothing is serious or not-serious -- i.e. "this is seriously just for fun."

Edited by The0Self