Marinus

Scary And Awsome Experience

8 posts in this topic

Yesterday evening I had an experience like never before. I am practising astral projection for a month now and I had an experience before which I thought It had succeeded, but this time I am certain that I succeeded in something.

I will get to the point, yesterday I was in the paralyzed trance which I master already, but then I focused on my third eye chakra. The last weeks I learned to trust my intuition and I thought something like ‘’third eye open, give me visions, I trust the infinity intelligence of my unconsciousness, I am greatness’’.

After that prayer like thought I let my thoughts flow and I had the feeling that I was surrendering.  Then my body was emitting much energy and the energy in my head become compressed in a circle like way. I thought ‘’let it be’’ and then the energy got centralized in my pineal gland (the centre of my brain I think). Then suddenly that centre was buzzing rapidly and emitting a buzzing sound. I had this sense of gravitation in that point of my head. The buzzing kept going for a couple of seconds and it ended with a ‘’plop’’ like sound and feeling. I thought ‘’my third eye is open’’, meanwhile my body was going nuts, my heartbeat was the same like when you are sprinting, so after that I tried to relax. I also had the another feeling of energy throughout my body, but because I was worried and scarred about my body I soon broke this trance like state. I thought ‘’one crazy experience is enough for one day’’.

The day before that I had a party with friends and slept only 3 hours, so that evening my mental resistance was very low, maybe that was why this happened. This experience makes me love and trust myself more. Anyway, can someone who had this experience tell me what exactly happened? If you don’t have any experience like this then please don’t post any theories about it.

@Marinus Hi love,

I also astral project frequently, I actually didn't know this was what I was doing until I stumbled upon it. I am also a medium, I run a Facebook group called "Empath Souls Awakening", where we talk about this stuff all day. I know that when I come into my body again it used to make me feel sick, so now when I am leaving I imagine a "cushion" around my physical body to land!

6 hours ago, SLICKHAWK said:

All I lol see is eye... see Your self not I. I'm or I. i.i.i.i

Exactly!!

@Sarah Marie Wow so I was close to astral projection yes? I think I got two conscious Astral projections or OBEs. It felt like floating in a dense atmosphere, I couldn't see though, I could only feel my body. The first possible OBE was frightning, but the second time I was very calm, just like in a lucid dream (DILD) which I had days before that. Unfortunately I don't have facebook, but I am very intressted in astral travel and OBEs. Lately these things don't occur. Do you have any advise on this?

@Marinus It sounds like you were projecting already, I didn't realize that is what I was doing for the longest time. Do you have a tug from your intuition? Like reading books, watching videos, etc.? Try to trust your gut it will lead you to the development with your gifts.

@Sarah Marie I only had a tug with buzzing in my head.  Those cases of possible protection happened when I was asleep already.  When I focus on getting my body asleep,  but my mind awake,  I won't have any success. I don't know how I did it,  maybe I became aware of it  like with DILD. Both cases happened in the evening right after falling asleep. 

@Marinus Just start looking for patterns on how you are able to project out. I actually had no idea I was doing this- I thought everyone could do it. So totally look for what triggers you out of your body unconsciously and try to make it conscious.. <3